Questions you got for femanons?

Questions you got for femanons?

Tits need not apply since I'm summoning them. Though they would be highly appreciated

Attached: FB_IMG_1483582483904.jpg (750x786, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

origin.com/aus/en-us/store/a-way-out/a-way-out/standard-edition
yourtango.com/2016291073/what-like-have-big-vagina
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I'm here...?
Guess no questions though lol

Do you every get bored having a vagina? I mean, theres only so many things you can stick in there... I dunno, seems like a drag.

Attached: E68EF6AB-60CE-4227-A8B5-2D1398E2D89F.jpg (600x590, 112K)

I wouldn't say bored...but I do get very curious to how having a penis would be like...
Honestly vaginas are a lot to maintain and how easily it is to have any sort of infections is annoying quite frankly...

Having a penis seems like a grand time

Thats your question?.....

>honestly vaginas are a lot to maintain

Try harder next time. Your larp is almost transparent

It’s not all that great to be honest. Imagine having your ovaries on the outside of your body and THEN imagine sitting in them. Yeah. Not like 5 Gum at all.

Attached: 0C3FC774-D508-44F4-8034-A37BCCF9733A.jpg (960x653, 186K)

Try harder?
Says the user with know vagina apparently lol

They are a lot of work you fucking numbskull.
You think these things just magically take care of them selves and are 100% all the fucking time?
I'm talking about everything here.
Periods, gyno visits, bladder infections, yeast infections, UTI.

All those are more common in women because they're more susceptible to it

Why aren't more girls free and easy about casual sex? I know you get as horny as men do..

Poltergeists, man.

I guess I could understand that.

Though a question for you guys that I'm afraid to ask my bf since I feel like it was a dumb question.

When you guys shit do you let your balls and dick chill in your lap?
You never pee and poop at the same time?

I ask because every time I poop I pee. Even if I wasn't actively trying to. It made me wonder that when guys push to poop if they would be as well..

We detach it and just set it by the sink until we're done

origin.com/aus/en-us/store/a-way-out/a-way-out/standard-edition

Ditto. And the gotta be between the legs and pointed down unless pee is goung everywhere. Other than that, guys can’t sit on the toilet WHEN the flushing happens cuz ze balls get dipped in the water and that’s just uncomfortable. Lol

What's the deal with airline food?

Nah man, you let that shit hang. Though it makes it difficult if you have a stiffy.
There’s a reason for “manspreading”. It’s so we don’t hurt our testes by clamping them with our legs.

I generally piss when I shit. Piss first though then da pooz starts.

Because girls are more prone to emotional attachments. Some know this and avoid hooking up in fear of catching feelings.
I was an ex slut who was good at not catching feelings till the last one swooped me off my damn feet and basically made me a completely new person.
A fwb turned into a 4 year commitment with marriage on the way.

No no, you sit with your legs spread, manspreading if you will.
You better have at least the tip pointing down into the bowl while pushing, because where there is poo, there will be pee.
The worst part is getting an accidental half chub when having to manhandle the ol' johnson during this delicate moment, because if the snake wakes up, the ass clenches shut and then you're in a pickle.

Lol the balls are long enough to really reach the water??
I thought that was only for like super old guys

Just let it hang. I don't have a monster cock though, I imagine if my toilet had a high water level or I had granddad balls I wouldn't want them dangling in the water.

Sup Forums - shit & piss general

Nien. That water starts to rise, it’s time to get off. Lol

Damn I'm seriously shook by this info.

I'm 28 and I've seen plenty dick in my day but it was only a few months ago that I noticed my bfs balls move on their own! It still freaks me out...i creep him out because I just sit there in amazement staring at his balls lol

Having large balls is the most inconvenient, hands down

Like they jiggle around by themselves? That’s not normal.

Attached: 77497711-1ED9-46AD-9239-FAE5ADE1C27E.jpg (210x240, 27K)

>I noticed my bfs balls move on their own! It still freaks me out

Wait.. Move how?

Attached: 1462918204352.jpg (500x636, 74K)

Are your orgasms as awesome as they seem? Sometimes when I make a chick cum it's almost scary, like they're fucking possessed.

Not jiggle lol

More like a very slow movemt....like lava in a lava lamp but even slower

>Sometimes when I make a chick cum it's almost scary, like they're fucking possessed.

This.

Had my girlfriends legs once lock me in and she wouldn't stop shaking and spasming for a minute.

Whats going on in there?

that I mean...oh god please tell me that's normal or my bf really is a freak of nature lol

Oh that
Balls shrink when it's cold
The skin can tighen up sometimes making them smaller
Try tugging your bf balls sometime (gently) and streatch out the outer skin bit

You need to call Zak Bagans because there’s a chance your bf’s junk is haunted... balls don’t do that.

Oh no they shrink and expand with heat & moisture, I thought you meant like a haunted ballsack or something.

>Sometimes when I make a chick cum it's almost scary, like they're fucking possessed.

pun intended?

Fuck
I didn't see that until you pointed it out

Sometimes they are very weak and sometimes they are very strong and honestly make you feel like you are being possessed or something lol

Like sometimes I get a really small one and I dont really make mich sounds but some times (like fucking tonight actually)
It gets so strong that I feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head and it's honestly a sort of out of body experience.

Almost like the feeling you get in your stomach when you go down the first big drop on a dollar coaster but just in your pants lol.

Also I read this once years ago and found it to be true in my case (I'm super pale btw) but you can tell if a girl really orgasmed if her chest is red. I realized that there is a color difference to my chest depending it I had an orgasm or not

Is it normal for women to take 30+ minutes to cum?

Attached: me while shitposting.webm (570x604, 1.17M)

>but you can tell if a girl really orgasmed if her chest is red.

thanks for the tip you lucky slut.

Wish I could have orgasms like yours.

Really good to know actually, thanks.

Lmfao oh good in was worried for a second.
I know guys get sleep boners as well but I was creeped out when my bfs literally just popped out of his boxers once and was just straight up...it really made me feel spooked...dicks and balls are weird man

Yes. Women in general take way longer to climax. 30 mins is actually not even all that long for some women.

Honestly it vaires....sometimes i can't hit the right spot and I'm going at it for a while or I can orgasm within the first couple minutes...

It all depends on my mood, mindset, what time of day...it all comes to play

I had something like she described when I jacked it on MDMA. Almost threw out my back and I was struck retarded for 30 minutes.

Again with these threads ? Not gonna lie tho them newfags are deepthroating the fucking bait

Attached: 1521426537979.jpg (600x765, 42K)

No problem...granted I've never been with another girl so I can't really tell you if this has much merit to it and I imagine it would only be noticeable on super pale girls like me but it's so far been true for me

>Women in general take way longer to climax. 30 mins is actually not even all that long for some women.

Fuck off shill faggot, nobody believes your shit.

Making a girl cum depends mainly on their mood, if you can get them in the mood its easy. and how good you are. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds sometimes it takes 5 or 10 or 15 minutes.

I could make my ex cum on command by rolling her clit in my teeth and stimulating the entrance.

Literally, if you're not a complete thicko or obsessed with your own orgasm, making a girl orgasm isn't hard. Just pay attention and then you both get to cum and she won't resent your shitty sex skills and go fuck chad on the side.

Because im a virgin 20yo and im scared of do it occasionaly even if i dont want a relationship. Just sex. Id like to do it with a bigger guy but im scared i wont be good enough and he’ll mock me. But generally i think the biggest problem is the fact that if girls do occasionally sex they are seen as sluts instead of boys, and this drives them (the boyz) to talk about their adventures, shares story and break the privacy of it with everyone. In this way they are just feeding the stereotype of sluts women.

But for me, im just a pussy whos scared

A lot of women can enjoy their sexuality and doesnt care about the opinion of the others
Tits for u guys ily

Attached: F845291B-D20B-40AC-AE5A-352F3F7B3BD4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

Attached: 1521426469028.jpg (450x305, 48K)

even upside down I can see those are subpar titties

don't post those again

>152 filename
>doesn't remember that time Sup Forums femanons recreated the chart of vaginas
>doesn't understand why tits or gtfo exists

Maybe it applies to men too idk

From what I recall of the article I read it was because when you orgasm more blood is rushing from your heart which causes the deep pink tinted chest.

>if a girl really orgasmed

Kek.

If u can't tell then you gotta big problem. Faking an orgasm is like ordering a pizza and not eating any.

It depends on how much you go easy on that clit boyyyy
Smash that buttom and watch em convulse under yo hand daaaaaamn

Im a girl and when i masturbate even if im not excited i can come in 10 minutes or less cause i know how to treat me and im not scared of going heavy on myself

Thats why tits and gtfo exist

Attached: 3F1186B2-B021-4166-B227-741F91B7EFE4.jpg (400x400, 45K)

I faked an orgasm before. It was pretty easy and the guy bought it.
Guess some guys are just dumb

I have to see clear evidence TO ACTUALLY BELIVE because 9/10 its a bait thread, and theres no problem with that user, i did kind of rushed out my judgment assuming that its fake (because lets be honest, 95% of us here have dicks) but i digress, just dont get triggered it was an assumption

Attached: 1522035111638.gif (480x270, 1.86M)

Ok so we struck out on the tits. Let's try that booty next. I'm an ass man anyway. Tits are for foreplay anyhow.

no retard

it's to scare off attention whores who want special treatment because they have an axe wound. doesn't work anymore because 85% of Sup Forums is pathetic teenagers who will shower them with ass pats anyway. if they don't make a big deal out of having a vagina and are being useful (ie answering questions about women that dudes don't know) they're as welcome as any other user.

also, the phrase "there are no girls on the internet" refers to the idea of girls and the power they have irl, which is removed online.

I'm too lazy to bait anyone tbh. Maybe I'm just lame but I also don't find the fun in lying to people online for no reason.

Can the sleepy/not sleepy anons see your bottom area pls? Pretty pls?

Lol Your ex was definitely faking it to get you to stop biting her fucking clit hahahaha

Like what are you a fucking retarded dog? "Eating pussy" is a euphemism not instructions you absolute mong.

This is why she's your ex and not your GF, faggot.

Why are you so mad?

Shes my ex because she was fucking nuts and tried to kill herself and got sectioned after I told her I was moving out.

I was gonna say something to it also but I thought..."eh...let him dream".

The thought if my clit being rolled against teeth sounds horrible lol
I've had guys who have mistaken my twitching and twisting and turning as me liking it when in reality it's just uncomfortable and making me shake uncontrollably

Nice tits.

You should try it sometime. If its so hard for you to believe that grills can prefer it rough then you're just a retard and theres no point in you communicating with anyone.

Attached: 20160505084904_1.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

It's nice to see someone who actually knows how this shit works around here now and then.

Attached: 20160505084943_1.jpg (1920x1080, 541K)

bumping for you neckbeards and bitches.

Attached: 20160505085523_1.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Attached: 20160505085451_1.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

Actually, I know what he's talking about, I've done it myself. There's a certain way to do it. I've found a lot of women (but not all) really like it.

Attached: 20160505092843_1.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

Not that dude but I believe him. I have an ex who specifically tough/showed me how she liked her clit treated rough, which involved sort of rubbing/twisting with my teeth. Some folks have different sensitivities than others.

You're talking about chewing on someone's clit.
Fuck off you idiot.

I bet you love it when she works your cock with her molars too? Jesus.

Also
>WHAT, YOU DON'T LIKE MY SEX MOVE

>HAHAHAH YOU MUST BE RETARDED

Found the 12 year old.

>axe wound
Can someone explain this euphemism? I just don't see it.

Well i mean you're currently speaking to a girl who likes being slapped across the face and choked when fucking so I kinda know what rough is...

And even still...teeth to the clit is no fun...like I said...its not even that's it's painful...just doesn't feel good.

bagina

>chewing on someone's clit.

You said that retard.

I said roll it between my teeth because im not a neanderthal with 3 jaw strength settings. Are you seriously saying you cant be soft with your teeth?

You're fucking thick, stop posting.

>I have a vajayjay pls belief me

I'm just stating my fact...maybe you just think the twisting and convulsing was a sign she was liking it or something

>.maybe you just think the twisting and convulsing was a sign she was liking it or something

When she told me she really likes it was the first big clue.

Because theres this thing called communication.

Yea and i told a guy in the past I liked what he was doing to because I didn't want to hurt his pride lol

Big whoop

Here's a literal axe wound. Looks fuckable.

Attached: axe-wound.jpg (400x292, 23K)

It's actually the ballsack itself that is doing this, it can contract to like a tennis ball and loosen up to a low hanging mode.
This change mostly happens right after cumming, and when the ballsack changes, the balls just move around because of it, because they have weight.

Show me a vagina that looks anything like that.

It's not that weird or odd to be honest and open with each other about what you like or don't like. Most well adjusted people do it. I feel sorry for you and the people you have had sex with then if you feel like you need to lie as to not hurt someone's pride.

Just accept that people are different and that given an hour of playing, any bloke with half a brain can figure out what you like because girls aren't complicated, you like something or you don't and newflash retard, a lot of girls are different. If a girl doesn't like teeth on the clit i'll not use my teeth, because I have other shit.

Why do I need to explain all of this to your fucking infantile existence? You should just know this basic level of life common sense but it seems you'd prefer to lie to men over the internet about sex (at least I hope, because only a true sad fuck would brag about lying)

Please, explain more about how your sexual experience makes you an expert on all vaginas.

Attached: Nope.png (640x360, 230K)

Ah makes sense...it seems that it's after he cums that I notice them moving the most. Still can't look at it and not be creeped out though.

Also heard that balls can sort of disappear and go back into the cavity they dropped from? Any stories on this?

Didn't do it to all guys just the ones who I felt were being extra prideful in their accomplishments

I can't find one on google but check out this deranged whore

yourtango.com/2016291073/what-like-have-big-vagina

>I only lie for certain reasons but its totally justifiable because I have tits

kys, you would be an unfit mother and your child a rapist.

Attached: 1470606416100.jpg (561x552, 60K)

Well me having a vagina makes me pretty knowledgeable in how they are lmfao

apparently you stuck all your common sense up there and lost it forever.

Lmfao you're retarded bro

Why do you want psychopaths? Emotionally detached; suicidal, gun in mouth lovers?

she's amping it up for your pleasure ahaha like it's probably still intense and real, but sometimes we tend to... exaggerate... either because we enjoy it or because we know visual cues for our orgasm help you guys

I love this....your just so mad that a girl said your oral technique was shit...

Even if it wasn't why you getting so worked up over it?
Remember I'm nobody? Lol

Do you ever get bored of acting like you're above everyone?

i don't get a red chest i think because I'm tan, but I sweat more when I come

Used to be me at 16 and then a grew up.

But at that time I felt like I could "fix them"you know...be the magical cure they needed to be normal again.

Boy was I wrong

Holy Shit I didn't know my gf was on this thread

WHen she realised balls moved on by their own she was obsessed and kept asking to just watch them

Fucking weird bitch