Hey Sup Forums does anyone out there know brain anatomy to tell me the swiftest and most effective way to blow my...

Hey Sup Forums does anyone out there know brain anatomy to tell me the swiftest and most effective way to blow my brains out.

I know it sounds like it would be pretty straight forward but I've seen sum gruesome images of people somehow fucking this up

Attached: sufull.jpg (350x224, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/73237749-157.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PFC

Sucide is a fast way to get out of temporary pain, OP I’ve been depressed to man, sucicjde isthe last thing you need to consider

Consider using spell check

dude do you even know what drugs are?

google erowid

best suicide method is swim out and keep swiming, tide takes you out, no clean up no mess no fuss

Wat da fuq is this? Some sort of government program?

Yeah but drowning is scary

Attached: received_1900189996675781.jpg (960x902, 40K)

had a friend fuck up.
wasn't pretty afterwards

PreFrontal Cortex bitch. Pic related

Attached: 300-dpi-prefrontal-cortex-vs-limbic-CHART.CROPPED[1].jpg (3183x1916, 761K)

But involuntary bodily functions take place in the brainstem. So shouldn't we try to aim there too?

bullshit you just swim under the waves and see how deep you can go whilst at the same time expulsing all your air

mentally sing ur favourite tune to yourself while u do it and its done

cy@

The PFC is responsible for all higher levels of thought. So if you fuck up then at least you won't have any intrusive thoughts like "I wish I never did it"

Good point

You act like you've done this before

Shotgun to the forehead. Right between the eyes just above the nose

ive given the subject considerable weighting.

It would be challenging toenact, but the best method would likely involve s shot up and forward of the base of the back of the neck. that would maximize damage to the brain stem, all but guarantee destruction of the limbic system and seriously damage if not destroy the coretex. It would almost assuredly be unsurvivable, and if by some miracle the patient did survive they wouldn't neurologically be a human being anymore.They'd lack critical portions of the brain required to process memory, emotion, fear, anger, etc.

Attached: HardMode.png (1200x1678, 325K)

cunt try lifting a free weight in the gym above ur head in the mirror and see how unco you are and understand this failure rates fucking huge

The hypothalamus. Where you tonsils are and tilt it upwards.

Dont do this op. Itll turn you into a vegetable.

Best response so far

The problem is you can still live with your frontal gone, not so much with the stem.
Sure, you won't remember what you did but chances are you will still feel the pain.

Honestly, the chances of you dying from any such injury are extremely high and the brain science doesn't really matter as much as the anatomy of the skull. More specifically what points in the skull would be the easiest to pierce to enduce death. You don't want to shoot yourself only to realize an extremely thick portion of your skull slowed the bullet down enough to make it survivable (even if you do die a few seconds or minutes later, why endure unnecessary pain?)

I assume it's because it's an extremely awkward angle to solo and most people miss their brains entirely. If I'm wrong, I'd be extremely interested if you could link something talking about it.

yeah, sounds good....
until the point where your need to breathe gets so strong that you fill your lungs with water until they burst. drowning is many things, but not painless.

if you kill yourself you never feel any pain ever again what's to lose

Shoot yourself right behind your ear. That's where the weakest part of the skull is. Skull anatomy matters more than brain anatomy.

Attached: 24f23510dbf491da.jpg (1240x811, 646K)

Stream it

Attached: 1522146652242.jpg (180x218, 11K)

Shoot the roof of your mouth if you want to make the best brain slushy.

Got 'em

Under the chin, use a angle that takes most of the brain out, use a large round, that expands quickly, and pretty large, do not aim towards the center above the eyes or down the frontal lobe to the mouth, as people have been known to survive if it isn't a large round.

Point a gun at cops. They'll figure it out for you.

medulla oblongata, yes, lots of people just fuck up their optic nerver and end up blind or their frontal lobe and become vegetables...

Attached: mo.jpg (268x250, 33K)

Dumb, they're trained to neutralize without killing. You'll just get shot in the leg most likely.

If 1 shotgun isn't enough for the job, why not just have 10 of them rigged to fire on your head all at once? If its worth doing, its worth overdoing.

Attached: IMG_-lzv3nc.jpg (524x668, 77K)

shoot to kill, why libs hate them, center mass to stop.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/73237749-157.html

aim for the brain stem

Ayy lmao

Under chin at 45 degrees pointing towards cerebral chord. It will disconnect you from the world before you know it. My father killed himself like that.

I'd rather stream me killing you instead of me killing me

Every day we have this thread of this jew. every day again he tells ppl to kill them self.

Real man would be asking for brain anatomy to shoot jews more efficiently

Attached: elliot rodger.jpg (480x640, 29K)

Don't see what you're trying to prove. Just because they're trained to not kill, doesn't mean accidents can't happen. Lol. Planes can crash too even though pilots are trained not to crash them, doesn't mean you should try to kill yourself by flying on planes.

They are literally trained not to shoot to kill though. Libs are just too retarded to realize that cops aren't perfect beings and can miss shots or make mistakes too.

Aim a cm higher than that bump on the back of your skull, rig the trigger so you can pull a string with your foot if shotgun(recommend) or rifle, most people fuck up when they flinch at the last second, not bad aim.

Enjoy drain bamage

And that would be with the gun in your mouth

I understand that you don't want any "positive" talks here. But, I was there too...after some years of "light" depression I've hitted rock bottom.

Spent 6 months in my room, I couldn't even talk properly, had no one that I enjoyed talking, everyone was already tired of me.

6 months planing on how to kill my self. Waking up and the first thought was - I need to do it, I gotta kill myself.

Understand that you can do it, suicide is a option, you are free to do it. But, life can get better and depression is the best life teacher EVER.

After you conquer it you become stronger. Life after depression is great, because you finally will learn how to live, you realize how weak you used to be.

Unfortunately I don't have the proper words to tell you.

But live depression, don't take fucking medications. The depression state has something to teach you.

All the pain you are felling right now it's normal. Your brain chemicals are fucked up and your mind only produce negative thoughts. Are you willing to let your life go due to a chemical imbalance?

Pain is ok, the world isn't a fairy tail. But you can learn how to deal with it.

Put in a balance; Would you rather stop existing, no more reality or give a try again to see what can happen?

Suicide can bring you no more pain, but also no more pleasure, no more whatever you used to like.

Just give a try and see what could happen.

Start treating yourself with a little bit better, take baby steps, each day just try to do a little bit more.

Go for a 1 hour walk during the sun light, drink more water, eat a better meal. All these things can sound stupid but it will help.

Just take baby steps each day and don't give a fuck about how you think other people will think about you. Talk to someone close, open yourself.

fuck you