Has anyone on here actually fucked a trap...

Has anyone on here actually fucked a trap? You all seem to love posting pics of them but I’ve read basically no stories of people actually fucking them.

Chatting to one on Grindr and I was curious.

Attached: C53C093A-4F95-425C-B088-1D594ED9C329.jpg (320x240, 22K)

I've put my dick in a mans ass, sex with another man smells like shit literally.

Clearly didn't clean very well...

As the one who was getting fucked, he said he had a great time and we did it a lot after that, if that helps, OP.

Unless the bottom uses an enema or has taken a healthy shit that day, you're going to get shit on your dick.

Ive never fucked a trap or femboi, but I am a femboi and have had my ass filled a fair few times... So far everyone seems to like my ass, no complaints just people wanted to meet again

I dated a trans-girl for about 4 months. Sex was constant and great but she was a bit crazy to say the least. There are a lot of difficulties if you want anything longterm but if you just want to fuck it's pretty fun.

taking an enema isnt hard...

I NEED A TRAP GF IN MY LIFE !

Fucked a cute trap for about 6 months.
"She" had long naturally blonde hair, tiny tits, a baby face, was 5'1" tall & weighed about 95 lbs..
It was kinda like having my own, personal 12yo loli...., who also had a cute, cut hairless dick.
"She" also liked to act like a "little".
Then someone told me that I was acting like a pedo.
Made me re-evaluate my priorities & stop seeing "her".

After re-evaluating your priorities, you've decided that some random fuck's opinion is a higher priority than your own merit?

Attached: wtf.png (293x259, 94K)

What a faggot

>pedos detected

>Made me re-evaluate my priorities

which one? the repressing a harmless fantasy to appear like a normie one?

shes being dicked by someone else now that is alpha enough to not care

who are you quoting

Pics?

i love it when newfags make them self obvious.

defending acting like a pedo

that one you should have put a meme arrow in front

you'll learn and then hopefully stay at /soc/

its a pain in the ass

>trap
FUCK OFF CANCER FAGGOT SCUM

Attached: Nuclear-Explosions41.jpg (600x479, 50K)

lol, wasn't there a funny thread about it? Like the guy felt super gay afterwards and everyone was picking on him? Yes, you had sex with a guy, it's gay (bi if that helps you sleep), most people are ok with that now, 2018 and all that.

The thing is, in nature, there's no "pedo" or "unpedo". The only reason to not be a rape monster is the law and the parents' rage. It's not wrong to obey the law for your gain, but it is a weakness to obey the law when it is not enforced and won't benefit you in any way (even socially).

Attached: yoshi_march.gif (200x200, 25K)

saying 'gay' instead of 'sexual deviancy' is not okay on 2018 Sup Forums

>As the one who was getting fucked, he said he had a great time and we did it a lot after that, if that helps, OP.

same here, dating one for over a year, we moved together. from my experience most trans woman are sissy boys with a power complex and various forms of spectrum disorders. sex and crazy night life is fun, but the rest is fucked up to say the least.

I fucked one.
It was ok, but he was slightly chubby which is not my thing. And really inexperienced with anal, so he couldn't really take my dick properly.
Overall it was pretty enjoyable, but it made me decide that from now on I am only interested into traps that fit my requirements.

this, couldnt have put it better

some men need weakness in their life and so they are sexually attracted to any other mans cock in any format

for me it went lesbian
then Sup Forums
the shemale fucking girl
then shemale getting fucked
honestly there is maybe 1 per billion people in the world truely passable traps id go gay for in this world
make of that what you will
but the shit that gets posted on this board is fucking bottom of the barrel over the waterfall and then some

Attached: cdsL1dk.jpg (633x460, 104K)

This isn't true in my experience. My last girlfriend, for example, wouldn't shower or clean or anything before anal--I would just eat her ass quite a bit. But I never got shit on my dick when I fucked her ass (or like--maybe two out of 30 or so times). Maybe it's different with guys but idk why

I find it to be a fairly fluid process

Fucked a Trap 3 week ago, it was horrible and disgusting. She was 24 yo and from Germany

Attached: received_2009477166046113.jpg (900x1600, 146K)

stop

I've been in a relationship for the past 3 years with a 5ft2inch brown boy from Fiji who literally looks like a girl outside of the dick and lack of tits. He isn't trans, just really feminine. With a baggy shirt on that covers his front, he looks entirely like a girl. God bless his genetics.