>2018
>be female in the United States
>bleeding all over pants because 10 day waiting period for tampons hasn't cleared yet
>owners have me locked in a closet
>get pregnant because birth control requires class 3 license that cost 10k or more to file
>can't have abortion because recent legislation has closed the "Planned Parenthood loophole"
>bounce too many checks and get charged with a felony, scheduled for uterus removal because felons aren't allowed to carry vaginas
>go to protest to denounce these injustices
>pic related

Attached: 14145A2D-E64B-4714-92E9-A599D5A65DCC.jpg (420x560, 85K)

>scheduled for uterus removal because felons aren't allowed to carry vaginas
We need to push for that.

>felons aren't allowed to carry vaginas
Get on this Mr. Trump.

Terrible artist as well, smh.

It's about getting abortions, retard

Where the fuck do you live? Class 3 dealers have to pay $500 per location.

$10k?

IT IS NOT FAIR THA TI CANNOT KILL MY FESTUS AT 8 MONTHS 29 DAYS THIS IS REGULATING MER VERGERNA

If they're aborting that late it's because it already miscarried, dumb faggot

Top lel

WHAT YOU ANTI ABORTION PIECE OFS HIT FUCK YOU ITS MER VERGERNER I CAN DO WUT I WANT WITH IT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>if I ignore all the gun regulations then I can pretend that guns are unregulated!

Guess you can't handle the truth.

NOT A CHILD UNTIL ITS BRON MERRRR VERRRRGERRRRRRNERRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1462972873808.gif (245x230, 871K)

I don't understand, please repeat that

>Can only use less than 20 sanitary items per period.

Slow clap leading to standing ovation. This, yes, just, so much yes.

I hope this is sarcastic

You might be retarded, but that's ok. Look at you thinking you know how to formulate opinions, oooh such a big kid kid yes you are yes you are.

NAh man I be full genuine yah hear me?

I still don't understand

Literally women bringing up their vagina for any and every reason just because muh vagene

Not even slightly.

Shocking

If serious you type like a retard

Maybe you could also stop typing like a retard.

It’s a nonsensical “argument.”

Sarah Silverman, plz go.

Standing ovulation

is she advocating rifling uterii?

if so, awesome. i'm always on the lookout for new and interesting ways to use my auger

Attached: W487_OutdoorValue_1.jpg (1500x1417, 342K)

*standing ovulation

damnit : (

This guy gets it

women are killing mor epeople than the holocaust with their "Reproductive healthcare" so it should be regulated more not less

Attached: 9C1E3FFA-69A7-4BCE-BA9B-291C5946ABDF-11329-00000C3EF5F76066.jpg (600x536, 40K)

Fetus aren't people

>He was behind

Attached: d2v5i7eo2w9i2544504000000.jpg (473x610, 26K)

yes unborn babies are 100% human, what else do you think they are dipshit. Women are useful to bring precious life into the world but are not smart enough to know what they are doing and would kill their baby to make life easier, that is why their reproduction healtchare has to be regulated.

Feminists don't think, they only feel.

It's why nothing they say or do is remotely logical.

Sorry, fetus objectively aren't people

Attached: IMG_0775.jpg (600x450, 30K)

You don't have a soul until you're about a year old. That's why infants just demand food and shit everywhere like badly trained dogs. They are incapable of learning because they are soulless vessels

Hahahaha wow, you've really got me there. Neckbeards are usually conservative retards like yourself though

We need to eliminate the variable that is the woman. Artificial wombs NOW.

By your logic every time you jack off and squirt semen all over the place, you're killing millions of unborn babies. You're worse than Hitler you fucking monster. Men make me sick

you know after a lot of thought and arguing over the past few weeks I've come up with the perfect compromise for everyone.
don't like guns don't be one
don't like fag marriage don't get fag married
don't like abortion don't get one

Absolute genius. Can we tack on a bit at the end about consenting adults being able to do whatever the fuck they want with their own bodies as long as no one else is endangered?

So by your edgy logic parents who murder their

That's right. It's just a wailing meatball. How is that murder?

You're ok with teenagers dying though and that's perfectly fine

a womb with a view, you say?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Samefag; I'd like to point out that murder is the destruction of a sentient consciousness. Not necessarily human, either. AI count too. Or they will, anyway, when they exist. A noisy animal is not sentient, it's just a dumb animal. Not murder.

Logically, this means women don't gain souls until their late 30s.

That sounds like a perverse interpretation of St Augustine's Confessions

It's funny how the same people who say you have no right to tell me what is considered alive if it is directly related to my body I can determine if it's a life or not and it's only my decision on whether I can terminate it's progression or not. My body my right. Are the same ones that are trying to dictate what is acceptable in the way that other people live their lives. You can't own that gun, I don't like them therefore you can't have them. I mean not so much funny haha, but yeah.

Actual smart post in this thread

And your hypocrisy is exposed, user.

The trick is to always go for the emotive centres: bringing up the topic of women always works, because your mother is a woman.

What hypocrisy?

I want to dictate my life and not have some retard with a gun choose when I die. That's not really contradictory.

I'm here to expose you, not educate you.

Sorry retard, you just don't have a real point lol

He thought you were me because he thinks he's clever when he's really just... Empty headed.

I feel that for some reason O Canada should be on blast in the background here.

Not sure why they're relating t-bone steaks to guns, but okay

>shitlibs circlejerk each other
No wonder you and your kids keep getting shot.

Attached: image.jpg (480x313, 36K)

I'm not a liberal you black and white thinking retarded faggot

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!

Then why are you so defensive, user?

So you can choose what is or isn't considered a life and make a determination on whether is progression is acceptable to terminate? So assuming that all people with guns are going to shoot someone, how is it your right to stand in their way of making a determination of whether your considered alive or something that they want to terminate the progression of?

I'm just calling you a retarded faggot because you are indeed a retarded faggot

Attached: IMG_0774.jpg (600x817, 54K)

Don't blow an artery now, user. That would truly be a loss to this thread.

Because I don't want to die but a fetus is literally incapable of wanting anything

Nice trips you got there.

He said to the girl with six assault rifles.

Punk, I do the shooting around here. Babies don't have souls until they're a year old. Men don't get to dictate what women do anymore. You are all doomed. The weakest people are the ones who refuse to accept the change that has already happened.

I guess you don't have another point

I think I know the guy from that pic lol does he live in Kentucky

Is that meant to frighten me or something? You need to get out more, it's really messing with your brain chemistry.

You are merely a toy.

lol another retarded post from the retarded faggot

Attached: 1519548498576.jpg (800x800, 115K)

>faggot faggot faggot faggot
Sorry user, I'm just not that into you. Search elsewhere.

And how, pray tell, can you know that with 100% certainty? If every single death can ultimately be catergerized as cardiac arrest, then wouldn't the only caraterization one would need to be considered alive is a heart beat, then a fetus having a heart beat would be alive.

You are because you are a faggot

I'm sorry, but you're not my type, user.

Why should you be afraid? I'm just telling you that I like guns to inform my stance on regulation of any kind. I don't go around spouting about how it's my body my choice but also whining that the government has to save me from the mean man who wants to slaughter my entire family and eat our hearts. I'll take the fucker out myself. Regulations lead to dependency on the system which leads to societal weakness which leads to the extinction of our species. Natural selection is the only way forward.

"Whomever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whomever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

>Objectively
You don't know what that word means, do you?

It's demonstrated that it thinks it means "what suits me".

>I have to cover up my face because I'm going to do something illegal.
I hate liberals.

I don't know if you know this but if you are braindead beyond sentience they switch off your life support. A heartbeat doesn't mean shit.

You can't deny your faggotry

FACTTHISTHISTHISTHIS

>spouts "my body my choice" literally one post back
> I don't go around spouting about how it's my body my choice

You don't know what the word sentient means. Animals are sentient, as are babies.

If it is a femanon, that makes sense to her

Yup, but I don't know if you know this, your not pronounced dead in till your heart stops beating. That would happen after the life support was turned off.

My god, learn to read. The point is that all regulations are worthless. I am specifically talking about stupid cunts who want to be protected by the government and don't want to submit to its rules. I don't want shit from the government and I don't give shit to it. That's why I live in the wilderness.

Also that wasn't my post that you're referencing.

Look at this logical, well-thought-out, rational response.

Yeah and they kill you while you're not sentient, how is that different to a fetus?

It's actually cessation of brain activity. Which I see a lot of here.