So did anyone end up figuring out what this is? its so vague and it makes me so fucking angry. whats the fucken story...

so did anyone end up figuring out what this is? its so vague and it makes me so fucking angry. whats the fucken story? is it just some fags blog? fill me in Sup Forumsros
pic for attention
user.pcriot.com/1day.htm

Attached: fucken sorry? fucken what?.jpg (677x906, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymous.x10host.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a fake you retard

Attached: OP IS FAGGOT.jpg (490x348, 13K)

bump

Yeah nah it's just a shop mate.

I don't know what it was to start with.
if its a fake, well then what was it trying to be?

A hole in a foot filled with hornets you fucking moron

not the pic ya fucken skits cunt, the website

The hole in the foot is real, the hornets are shopped inside

Depending on how much of the pics is fake, either it is a normal foot, or it is a foot with a diabetes ulcer, the wasps are definitely fake

the fucking website
the pic was just for attention.

THE PICTURE IS FAKE, WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!

THE FUCKING WEBSITE

IM NOT ASKING ABOUT THE PICTURE, ITS OBVIOUSLY FAKE I KNOW. IM ASKING ABOUT THE FUCKING WEBSITE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 11.10.03 pm.png (410x64, 12K)

No the wasps are definitely real. The foot is a damn good shop though. Look at the pixels.

Shut up. Adults are talking.

honeyfeet syndrome. google it

It's a picture of a pressure injury that someone has Photoshopped what appears to be European hornets. Not a bug expert though.

Wasps are not supposed to live inside human feet so it is obviously fake

Moral of the story, don't spread honey over your feetsies. Will make you irresistible to honey craving animals. I wasps, bees, bears and such.

I wasn't asking about the foot, I was asking about the website that i'd linked in the original post. it was linked after some cunt made out like he was a bot. posted really vague answers to people asking him questions. any way, with each response he used a pic, any way the names of the pictures he used with the answers where from 99-1

it looks like it was originally just a really bad callous.

>He was behind

Attached: cvaolud3skrk2543339000000.jpg (473x504, 25K)

In the original picture it's maggots, not wasps. Can't believe no one could recognize it, this one is a classic

Attached: fqI5tWl.jpg (500x280, 231K)

i think the photo is shopped dude idk

You have to be joking.
They don't have to be paying rent to be in that guy's heel. They're clearly just eating the flesh.

seems reasonable..

Are you guys sure it's a shop? I could totz see this happening in some shithole country like Bangladesh, Somalia or England.

Those are not wasps fool
lrn2entomology

looks like hornets to me

But still doesn't explain why they've burrowed into his foot.

If the website is talking about the picture, then I think the website should say that the picture is fake. A hole in a foot like that might be real, but I don’t think hornets would go inhabit it.

OBVIOUSLY THE PIC IS FAKE

good that we have sorted that out

breddy shur is shoop

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LINK!

still think the pic is a fake though, you have to get over that OP..

I KNOW THE PIC IS FAKE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!

You have to let it go.. it's not real..

Possibly the whole world is fake and the photo is real, I read that on the internet

in that case it must be real

Hey I think that's a pretty shopped pic Dunno though nature be crazy yo.
Pic related

Attached: 1522057200270.png (914x1091, 18K)

maybe he stepped on honey and forgot about it. for a while honey imprinted on his heel making it unresistable and habitable to hornets nearby.

Attached: 1509700696325.jpg (106x125, 2K)

I dn what that dumb site is

its obviously photoshopped, wasps dont live in peoples feet, plus, how is it vague?

you got issues OP

Wasps are real, foot is fake.

Use the internet archive. says the original page was anonymous.x10host.com

The old pages (first was 2013) have some flash thing that doesnt load, and a later capture says something about banning people who aren't from 'the thread or know what the site is for.' Just probably some chat/art posting page someone made