*ruins the league*

*ruins the league*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYYEGdHV16E
variety.com/2017/tv/news/nba-regular-season-ratings-1202031083/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK THIS DOUCHEBAG BACKSTABBING BASTARD. FUCK DURANT. I HOPE HE GETS SHOT AND BLEEDS TO DEATH.

this is what would happen is shaq joined the 72 win bulls after losing in the conference finals

Exactly. Durant ruined the competitive balance of the NBA by joining the Warriors.

The worst part is that he can't even own up to the fact that he's the villain now and still acts like a bitch when people criticize him. I hope KD suffers a career ending injury.

>competitive balance
>NBA
yeah the league where 2 teams own 49% of all the championships had its competitive balanced ruined

LOL

He'll always be a Steph-babby, this is what happens when actual athletes fall for the (((Ring))) and (((Legacy))) meme.

The league has sucked for nearly a decad3 with players working to stack teams. If Durant has surprised you then you shouldn't be allowed to post online

*nba finals mvp*

And Lebron ruined it by joining the Heat, and then running back to the cavs when they had Love and Kyrie. I'm laughing my ass off at his legacy being destroyed by his own superteam bullshit.

Stop wishing injuries on people. Let them do their thing. Would you want someone to wish for you to get handicapped?

Underrated post.

It's so boring now. At least Lebron didn't create a SUPER overpowered superteam and during that Era Dirk got the mavericks their first ring, so that was a great piece of history.

*sigh* At least baseball isn't doomed yet until Harper joins the Yankees or something.

>Legacy being destroyed by losing to this Warriors team.

Kek. It does pretty much put him out of the GOAT argument though, I'll grant you that. The 2016 championship is far more impressive than the 2015 Warriors winning vs Lebron and the YMCA crew or this year's 99% chance win with a post Lil B's curse KD.

OP is a salty thundercuck

KD did nothing wrong. Nobody wants to be stuck with the Russell Mutant Ninja Turtle.

He's also a better guy than LeNigger

Unless you're about 55-60 and watched the nba in the 70s you've never seen competitive balance in the nba. Fuck off with this meme.

Really? He ruined the league? So you're saying if KD didn't come to the Warriors we would be looking at the Sun vs. 76ers right now?

>L-leBron did it first!
>T-there was never any parity in the first place!
>W-who cares about loyalty? Only rings matter!
Do Americans really sit through this and tell themselves that everything is okay?

>Westbrook will get season MVP
>KD will get Finals MVP
Who would've thought

No one likes this but who gives a fuck? If LeBron wants to beat them then he needs to get Paul George or join the Spurs

everyone, since this was called at the start of the season, its just that people thought lebron would somehow beat a KD lead warriors, or even compete with him

>le it's always been like this
>a team has always goine 16-0 in the postseason every year and it was always the same finals matchup every year

You fuck off with YOUR meme and go back

KD didn't achieve anything with OKC.
even when they had a big 3.5 sort of team with Harden and young promising Ibaka.
all they managed to do is reach the finals 1 time and losing to Heat.
so he did the right thing signing with GS.
i bet everybody would be more pissed if he joined Lebron, kyrie and love..

there have been a few teams that came close over the decades to sweeping everyone, so your comment is just slightly hilarious

the leagues championships are still majorly owned by 2 teams. the sport also has a history with massive super teams being formed, the difference is that it was formed by GMs instead of players colluding with each other. The league hates this because they want all the action in the big market teams, not fucking cleveland and golden state, GS may be cali, but its not the fucking lakers are clippers, its closer to the kangz who literally no one gives a shit about, not even its own fanbase.

its LITERALLY okay when this shit happens with the lakers and celtics though, no one cares, but when its KD to warriors or lebron to wherever since he just steals star players from other teams, its a big deal

They lost harden the year after
Then the next year Westbrook got injured in the playoffs
Then Durant got injured

So it looks like you don't know shit about shit

>As soon as you lose, don't bother trying to get back into the finals again! That's too much work, just hop onto the best team in the league that kicked your ass and win with them!

>KD did nothing wrong
You're free to think that but 99% of the sports world disagrees. KD will have zero legacy no matter what he does in the Gay Area. Sorry.

>Mfw all this ass-blasted salt from flyover state shitters
California state motto incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=lYYEGdHV16E
Stay mad, gay bois.

everytime the scavs lose, durant ruins basketball.

Forming Superteams is how you win championships. He's just playing the meta. There's nothing wrong with it. Blame the NBA for allowing it to happen.

>And Lebron ruined it by joining the Heat
You actually have to be mentally handicapped to think they're even remotely the same

Mods please ban anyone who makes this retarded-ass comparison so I don't have to keep refuting it

>being proud of the state of Mexico
I love salty OKC fans and all but cmon

>Highest ratings since 98
>Ruins the league

>there's nothing wrong with one of the top 3 players in the entire league joining the team that is already the best without him
If that's your defense, there's nothing wrong with it, then what could possibly happen that could ever be wrong?

I'm salty about it and I don't live in a fly over

>the heat were 73-9
>the heat beat lebron
>the heat beat lebron when he choked 3-1 against them
>lebron had a westbrook-tier star on the cavs with him
wow! I hate lebron even more now wtf!!!

too many normies watching now because it's "fun to watch"

how long will the lebeta defense force keep shilling his legecy?
he's finished and you guys better be ready to get cucked until he retires

why do you care about ratings? are you an investor? stop being a corporate fucking cuck

james to warriors next year.

>he-he's ruining the league
>muh competitive balance
>backstabbing poopy head
>l-l-le-le-le-legacy
>*makes 12 3s in a row*
>*front flip dunks past 4 defenders*
>*fucks your mom*
Stay flustered

>implying LeCuck is good enough to make this Warriors team

KD is not the one to blame, it is thegame of basketball as a whole, with NBA rules it is easy for one man to dominate. Look at football, or soccer as you know it, there have been superteams yet in football they don't dominate like that, cause football is more of a team sport, same with Euroleague basketball, with different rules it puts more emphasis on teamwork to win, defense is priotized and no one gives a fuck about stats. NBA has let that happen to themselves by catering to fans that have zero knowledge about the sport and only care about the stats

KD upset the balance of power too much. We already know who's making and winning next year's final

*does him better than anyone else on the court*

>no one watched regular season or playoffs
>4 games will have great ratings
Wow, thanks KD!

>Look at football, or soccer
So basketball should be 11-on-11?

>Realized that he'd never win a championship because he'd have to go through these Warriors
>Didn't want to end up as a ringless legend like so many have before
>Joins them and wins

More ratings more cap space.That means that the Warriors might sign Marc Gasol in free agency

This is delusional.

He'll go down on mount Rushmore of the sport. He didn't start "superteams" nor did he participate in the most extreme of them. Nothing in your post is accurate

>he didnt start

nigger they literally have fucking ESPN 30 for 30 and documentries about the decision

You fuckers have to stop saying you wish someone gives KD a season/career ending injury, and be that person that gives him the injury. Be more proactive on your dreams.

One of the best players ever never joined the best regular season teams ever.

Can nobody understand that severity is relevant?

He did that because of the Celtics, retard

Underrated post

you mean the only team in the east at that time with a 600+ win percentage?

you mean the only team in the east who finished at 610 and a 10th seed in the west that same year missed the playoffs along with another team?

you mean lebron never beat a team with a 590 win percentage except the pistons in 07?

wow, so what teams was lebron beating in the east to lead up to those ECF series?

also what happen in 09 when the celtics didnt even make it cause KG got hurt

who on the Magic were better than lebron?

cause the magic got fucking stomped the next week by LA

Source?

The CBA ruined the league with max contracts that grossly underpay stars. Durant wouldn't have gone to the Warriors if some other team could throw half their salary cap at him.

It really is not emphasized enough how much basketball itself relies on single players more than any other team sport. Soccer has 11 people plus key substitutes, rugby 13-15. Our football has 24 main positions, hockey it's effectively 21-22 with the constant need to substitute, baseball is 9 with about ~18 being important on the roster.

Basketball is only 5 and you only need about 8 worth a damn.

Not him but variety.com/2017/tv/news/nba-regular-season-ratings-1202031083/

That being said it's only down in line with tv viewership overall. I would gather to guess it will start taking a hit next year because of this though. If the finals was a well played 6/7 games series I think it would've helped add to the greatness and aura of the two. It being a sweep will be disastrous in my opinion though because it projects Cleveland as not even being competitive.

Underrated post.

>can't even own up to the fact that he's the villain now
Christ, you apehoop fans are worse dramaqueens that povertyball. Everybody wants a championship, otherwise, what the fuck is the point?

Refute it all you want faggot because I'm tired of having to tell imbeciles like you that it's true. Stop acting like Lebron has some sort of competitive spirit that would not allow him to join a team as stacked the Warriors if he had the chance. He would trade everything he could to be in Durant's place.

very punchable face

>wouldacouldashoulda
The best argument.