I just want you all to know you are brainlets if you can’t easily imagine basic 4 dimensional shapes in your head...

I just want you all to know you are brainlets if you can’t easily imagine basic 4 dimensional shapes in your head. If you can’t rotate a hypercube or a hypersphere around all it’s axes you should probably just give up on any serious intellectual discipline.

Meanwhile i can picture entire 4 dimensional environments in my head and can even imagine some basic 5 dimensional shapes.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 242K)

weak b8 m8

have fun getting laid son.

meanwhile Im getting my dick sucked

>all it’s axes
Its. Its axes. Not it's. It's means IT IS. And you're not saying "ALL IT IS AXES" are you? So it's ITS.

it's also axis, not axes

what i don't understand is the op pic. it's that what the 4d cube looks like in 4d (represented as best possible on the 2d sheet of paper) or is that the 3d projection of a slice of the 4d cube?

Wow, you must be the best Rick & Morty fan.

The latter.

OP is lying about being able to imagine a 4d environ.

Only retards have a need to tell everyone else how smart they are. You're only stating this because you are in doubt about how intelligent you really are. Best solution for you would be to begin studying something you are slightly good at further to master it, or just kill your self

Its the 2D image of the 3D projection of a 4D hypercube.

I bet you imagine 3D hentai all the time.

>He was behind

Attached: d28hh5o3czpy2543910000000.jpg (488x519, 26K)

It would be the 2d rendering of the 3d perception of the 4d object. As no object can see beyond the dimension it is currently in.

Imagine a slider where you can move time forward and backward. That's our 4D environment. Now imagine a slider that allows you to change between different timelines of the same universe, that's 5D, and so on until 9 imaginable. Some say 10D but that's a point, bullshit dimension.

But no one can picture 5D objects, you can understand and operate the math but you can't visualize something that has nothing similar to a shape for us.

At one point it goes to zero. I love hypercubes. Anything above is a mess.

Also referred to as a tesserac. I'm sure someone of your massive intellectual prowess already knew that.

If I had vr I'd try to draw hypercube.

Excuse me, tesserac. Names or words matter.

reddit tier bait

Attached: 1516565917133s.jpg (124x125, 4K)

A tesseract is a 4 dimensional hypercube.

then how can op do it?

Cube is to saquare, as tes is to cube.

Attached: a8dd3d3ecceb09f6b0eeb111308e4f56.png (499x508, 190K)

Area grows then stinks then resets. Are we 4th dimension?

I need to create a small burning beam of light. Diameter of .5cm. drop ideas -,-

Attached: hyper14.gif (315x360, 5K)

Time can be considered a dimension, in the literal sense of the word, but it isn't a physical dimension.
The eleventh dimension was described mathematically in England in 2003.
It is 2mm wide, infinitely long and 2mm from every point in our universe.
People can't picture higher dimensions, but they can draw representations of them and describe them with math.

>i am better than you
not even gonna bother with a bait jpg

> People can't picture higher dimensions
op can. can you read?