CHARLES MANSON DEAD AT 83.
YES THIS IS MUSIC RELATED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U9y1DvS-CrM
youtube.com/watch?v=lXNBat0igZo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good riddance. His music was derivative folk-blood.

Rip
Horrible man

He and Dennis are jamming in purgatory now

no it isn't, please leave.

Literally a professional musician m8

Mel Tillis dies today. Legitimate legendary musician. Sup Forums silent.

Mass murderer dies. "music related"

Kill yourself and join him. If hell is real, you should be forced to listen to his shitty music on continuous replay for eternity.

>Mel Tillis
literally who? obviously wasn't legendary enough

Mel Tillis was a legendary faggot that's why

>literally who?
>literally has google at his fingertips

Rest in Piss

Not a big fan of Manson but I did like Mmm-Bop that was a pretty catchy song

that's hanson you dumb idiot

I didn't know he made music.

>Implying Charlie murdered anyone
>Implying he wasn't a musician
>Implying he wasn't the best Beach Boy.

Then make a thread about Mel Tills rather than bitching about this one. And it is music related, because Charles Manson made music.

That's what I said
Charlie Hanson and the gang

youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

Manson, Manson, caught with dirty pants on

Interesting guy, but he's basically been dead since he was arrested... This shouldn't be a big deal.

Always seemed pretty articulate to me. I'd say he got more interesting after he got put in jail.
This is actually pretty good.

Everything is derivative you twat

How did he slay so much pussy?

>slay
;)

almost as if you have to be more than just tall to get pussy

Fucking LOL'd

youtube.com/watch?v=U9y1DvS-CrM

RIP Chucky you crazy evil fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXNBat0igZo

RIP IN PEACE

FREE BOBBY BEAUSOLEIL

F
He dindu nuffin

At least he is having one hell of a time up in the great beyond

F&S

who are the guys just beneath stockhausen?

coil

The cards are no longer dealt

Putrid and rotting person that made garbage music. The only good thing he's contributed has been other artists throwing in his sound pieces onto their songs.

Sticky.

I MAKE THE MONEY, BEAR

Post a thread then faggot

I listened to this yesterday, his songs are irrelevant

Mechanical Animals best album

He released some albums from prison I think

"So burn all your bridges / Leave your whole life behind" - Charles Manson, "Home is Where You're Happy"

Mel Tillis' most popular album has a whopping 8 ratings on RYM. Fucking legendary!!

>derivative
Fuck off, pseud

nobody cares about some backwater country musician buddy

tallfag here, why you lying user?

HE COME TO ME WITH MONEY IN HIS HANDS

>almost as if you have to be more than just tall to get pussy
you probably only fuck once a week

bUMP.

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT

F

I can't wait for the hollywood adaptation of his life starring Jared Leto

RIP IN PEACE CHARLY

Rest in Peace Charles, you never killed anyone why should you suffer for other peoples actions. A poor man who could have been a house hold name screwed over by the MKULTRA project and being framed by pedophile Polanski who sacrificed his wife in a ritual to Satan.

Charlie saw Polanski's hidden message in Rosemary's baby. He discovered the Polish director was planning to sacrifice Sharon Tate and his own unborn son to Satan in order to be invincible. Charlie was chosen as a patsy because he and his family were stalking Polanski in order to expose the whole thing.

wait, Charli XCX is dead?

not sure about the satanist ritual stuff but he was innocent that's for sure

>what is conspiracy to commit murder

sorry I forgot to visit you last week grandpa

Nah it ain't music related. His "music" wasn't music.

he was real good

A bullshit law.

Why? If someone planned a murder with someone else, but didn't actually commit it, do you think they didn't do anything wrong?

another talentless hack dead

"Wrong". Of course it would be wrong to plan a murder, but to say it is basically the same as committing the murder is fucking bullshit and you know it.

>Of course
So what's the problem?
>but to say it is basically the same as committing the murder
Nice strawman.

I'd have to agree that not commiting the murder, should make someone's punishment less severe, like half as bad

So you believe he should have got life in prison based on right or wrong? And not the act of what HE actually did?

Nice! Too bad for your Manson was guilty of conspiracy to commit MANY murders
>And not the act of what HE actually did?
No I'm pretty sure he was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder?

I have not actually looked into the case, what was the proof to convict Manson?

>many murders
well yeah, it all adds up to over 100 years in prison if he was convicted of all of them.

>I have not actually looked into the case
>but here let me offer my opinion
Yikes
So what's your problem?

I am not that same user you retard.

Not the same but it could be worse.
The man that hires the hitman should serve longer than the hitman that actually murders for money.
In the case of Charlie Manson, it's unclear if he really even conspired to commit the murders. He didn't kill anybody, but maybe his influence led the family to become murderers? We'll never know.

>what's your problem?
I figured you were trying to say that those who didn't commit the actual murder should face the same punishments

>I can't do a single google search
>But the other guy is retarded
kek
I said he was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder. Why are you so defensive over Charles Manson?

So you don't know then?

bc I want to be fair to whomever. If they didnt commit a murder, singular, lets say, they shouldn't face life in prison for that. Whats your problem?

Of course I do
> If they didnt commit a murder, singular, lets say, they shouldn't face life in prison for that.
How is this relevant?

bc it looked like you said both types of criminals should get the same punishments,as I mentioned before, are you a fucking idiot or what ?

why exactly should a hitman face less time? At the least, serve a little more for fucking actually killing people

I'd have to read Helter Skelter again, but i believe all of the actual killers not only admitted that Manson told them what to do and how to do it, but they also worshiped him and thought he was the messiah.

Also Manson was present at the Tate house I believe. So at the very least, he's an accessory to murder, and a conspirator.

>it looked like you said both types of criminals should get the same punishments
Quote me where I said that

CHARLES MANSON CEASED TO EXIST

And I told you in my earlier post that its what I figured you meant in your previous posts

Manson was not present at either scenes.

>that its what I figured you meant
Not what I'm asking.

Try again?

He was present at LaBianca murders, my bad.

He was not.

>THIS IS MUSIC RELATED
Sure, it is, kid.

Cause the hitman will serve more for all the murders he committed. The husband killing his wife is a bigger danger to his community. You'll always have hitmen and they'll always be on the fringes of society, but the idea that with money you can kill anybody you want is much more poisonous and dangerous.

noob!

Look it up.

And my reply was implying that your question didn't need to be answered

It needs to be answered because you claimed I said something I did not

But I didn't, I did say that its what I figured you meant in your posts. Anyhing else?

>Well, Dennis grabbed Manson by the head and threw him to the ground and began pummeling him until Charlie said, 'Ouch!' He beat the living shit out of him. 'How dare you!' was Dennis' reaction. Charlie Manson was weeping openly in front of a lot of hip people.

Yes you should as you are clearly talking out of your ass. Like here >of course I do. If you actually looked into it you would know there is no evidence at all that Charles took part, he was not present at either crime scenes, he had been arrested 37 times before and not one of those arrests involved violence, everyone who testified against him was a convicted felon or facing trial. He would have been cleared if he had got a fair trial and actually got a lawyer.

But you believe he did it because the KILLERS said he told them to do it.