The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

Attached: nra.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5461765/NRA-sees-huge-surge-membership-Parkland.html
wnd.com/2018/03/nra-memberships-surge-after-gun-protests/
indeed.com/viewjob?jk=ac082085313cb2f0&tk=1c9g2h7qla0m6ep2&from=serp&vjs=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5 million strong...come and get us coppa!

You right I think

>The NRA is a terrorist organization

Attached: pasta07.jpg (1300x801, 175K)

Attached: pasta08.jpg (632x420, 161K)

Animal agriculture is terrorism.
Planned parenthood is terrorism.
Alcohol manufacturers are terrorists.
Cigarette manufacturers are terrorists.

Am I doing it right now?

Attached: pasta09.jpg (958x638, 190K)

I really want to google this but I don't want to give you what you want.

The 5 million number is not verifiable. It was NRA's own number back in 2013, since when membership has been falling rapidly.

Gun ownership has fallen 25% in the last 5 years. Colt wen through bankruptcy in 2015 and Remington just entered bankruptcy in the last week or two. People who no longer own guns are not likely to retain their NRA membership. You are spouting FAKE NEWS

Yeah right

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5461765/NRA-sees-huge-surge-membership-Parkland.html

Your dumb, fun ownership has increased more in the past few years than ever whilst gun violence actually decreases. If you guys could actually understand numbers and things you would see the truth

Yes, the Nigger Retarded Assholes are terrorists.

An organization that lobbies on behalf of its members interest is a terrorist group huh?

Attached: 1520389889084.jpg (554x408, 62K)

I hate how well this new shilling trick works.

>764053850
Lawyers are terrorists too

can't forget them

The Tides Foundation is a terrorist organization and Soros needs to be jailed.

I didn't say shit about the National Rifle Association.

Dailymail lmfao

Read the first paragraph and tell me it's credible.
> per cent

You dummies just kicked a hornets nest

wnd.com/2018/03/nra-memberships-surge-after-gun-protests/

Wing Nut Daily

omegalol

Getting everyone I know to join the NRA good for America good for Americans. Hopefully global warming will take care of the snowflakes

Al Queda membership surges after drone strikes at weddings

They're still a terrorist organization

Boring troll. You posted a thread, I joined the NRA, who did more?

YES it is

I'm God btw and God saya NRA=Terrorists

ITT:Idiots responding to extremely stale copypasta

not many lobbies practice jihad to try and normalize their fetish like the NRA

Attached: 6.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (920x612, 285K)

Typical liberal response...attack with ad hominem's when you can't dispute the facts. Don't you have a Tide Pod to eat son?

>I found who was behind

Attached: dv9fg9okwxme2543230000000.jpg (473x587, 26K)

Here's a actual domestic terrorist organization funded by George Soros

Attached: 2000px-Black_Lives_Matter_logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 141K)

Sup Forums used to mean something...

IT USED TO BE LULZ!!!!!!!!!!

IT USED TO BE SOMETHING.........

look at you now Sup Forums inundated with soyboys and sjw.....

Attached: oh-look-its-this-thread-again-100604824-primary.idge.jpg (620x413, 36K)

Yes.

/thread

>inb4 "HURR DURR 'MURICA"
>inb4 'safety > freedom'
You fucking morons.

sure kid
posts no proof

sure kid
posts no proof

... and inundated with endlessly recycled memes which just underline the creative bankruptcy of posters on Sup Forums

when you're this retarded

Attached: Democrat-Party-is-a-Terrorist-Organization.jpg (261x195, 14K)

when everyone knows you're this retarded

Attached: all-democrats-are-child-molesters-and-terrorists.jpg (500x487, 37K)

Proof? Where was yours when you posted a load of shit? Double standards here

Attached: aRT4O-sZND9muAvWuFwf79JZqetL83lYpr9jF-BuyRQ.jpg (770x599, 116K)

Attached: 10c9b0134090c7d32fd79b12aabb2ad2.jpg (600x604, 92K)

this retarded

this retarded

Attached: 1494825944256.jpg (467x700, 124K)

Such low quality bait I'm not even gonna bother to post the image for it

proof?

Colt went under because of poor business decisions
in that they pretty much abandoned the civilian market.

Remington went under because Fudd guns (bolt action rifles and hunting shotguns), have lost their popularity. They did come out with their own version of the AR, but seriously... if one wants an AR, there are much better, and less expensive choices out there.

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

Listen, you people need to figure this out, and spread the word.

Tides Foundation (the people who organize progressive rallying, bus people en masse to fake protests, etc) are paying trolls to post here. You can call it a conspiracy theory all you want, but it's just a fact. Search the Internet Archives, and you'll be able to see videos and memos of their very own mission statements from years ago. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's reality.

Google "Tides Foundation" and start reading. Get to know the people who have taken over Sup Forums. Most of the BLACKED, anti-gun, anti-Trump etc threads started here, especially the copypasta ones, are part of a Tides campaign. It's designed to sow civil unrest and divide us. The harder we are pushed, the more we act out. The more we act out, the more ammunition we give progressives to use against us.

They are trying to change the "tide" or direction of society. That's where the name comes from. They are simply professional shit disturbers.

They pay the minimum wage of your state, and all you have to do is make posts on YouTube, Reddit, Sup Forums, and a few other places for 1-6 hours per day, depending on several factors.

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

Don't let them control the discussion.

It is literally 2-5 people per community center on PCs. There are dozens of these centers across America.

Picture a library. Basically what it looks like. These are the same PCs where kids go to print resumes and look for jobs during the day. The trolling takes place after hours. The trolls are mostly college kids recruited over social media or at rallies.

Be sure to mention this on YouTube as well. It's actually their #1 target. #2 is Facebook, but that's much lower priority as it's easy to get caught spamming there.

If you're wondering how I know this, I am a contractor for one of the centers (just computer work) and observed what was happening while setting up part of their network for presentations.

These people are sloppy and unprofessional. Don't let them sway public opinion so much. They are losers. Most of these troll posts are just copy / pasted by smelly kids with dreads.

If you live in a major city, especially Detroit, you can literally walk around looking in the windows of community centers after 9pm.

If there are lights on, that's likely what's happening. You can see their stupid faces for yourself.

They are always hiring, too. Look at this job posting for management:

indeed.com/viewjob?jk=ac082085313cb2f0&tk=1c9g2h7qla0m6ep2&from=serp&vjs=3

Read between the lines... look at the wording:

>A high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to use that intelligence to appropriately adapt to stakeholders’ needs

>The ability to effectively help communicate complex and nuanced messages to a variety of audiences, including adapting style, tone, and content to meet various needs

>emotional intelligence
>nuanced messages
>adapting style, tone, content

Basically, be a bullshit artist and shit disturber.