Do you think all these baito threads and shitpost about the USA stems from the fact that Europe and Canada don't...

Do you think all these baito threads and shitpost about the USA stems from the fact that Europe and Canada don't actually have Freedom of speech?

Attached: FB_IMG_1520283609537.jpg (509x499, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

young.sexjv.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you figure? I can't see the link

The European Union is a terrorist organization

In response to your meme, Parkland was just one example in a long list of shootings. Yeah we need to work on institutional fixes to red flag potential shooters, but it also wouldn't hurt put some reasonable regulations on guns.

The only bait thread I see is this one

That's because you opened a new window, and all you can see is this thread. Click on catalog to see the 300 other bait threads.

school failed
fbi failed
officer on site failed
but you will save the day with ur gunz?

...You're alright

>school failed
>FBI failed
>Cops failed
all government run. They all failed because the laws and law enforcement allowed them to fail...laws which were enacted specifically at the behest of the NRA by our Congress. Yes, the NRA is to blame and so is Congress.

Lol this much insecurity. Just face it. The world thinks your stupid.

In each country in europe they all have different wording for their articles of freedom of speech. But almost all of them have a small sub text where basically it says..you have freedom of speech, as long as you dont piss anyone off or hurt anyone with words.

>yfw you made this post.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Russian troll THREEEEEEEEEAD

the second amendment IS common sense gun reform, so take a step back and literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE YOU GOD DAMN ANTI AMERICAN FAGGOT

kill yourself

oh look, smugly puff didn't see nuffin, what a faggot

The constitution and the amendments are trash.

well, if you stop by my place, sure sweet heart, just step on my property and I'll fix the world by blowing your fucking head off because don't ever step on my lawn.
you're not fucking welcome here

I would turn that rhetoric down a notch. It only helps the establishment and deep state.

you're a mother fucking idiot and the first person who should have their liberties taken away because you have proven that you are so god damn mentally disabled that you actively effect other people when you talk to them. You need to apologize to the people you meet and gather up some money for when your worthless life comes to an end other people don't have to suffer your burden on them any more by having to pay themselves to have your body thrown into a sewer.

Attached: 879E399E-92EB-4E46-B1AC-B79665E16AB4.jpg (456x600, 71K)

>all those government agents with guns fail to do anything
>shooting happens gun free zone
>lol lets make the whole country a gun free zone
If I was allowed to, yeah, maybe.

Well THIS is online harassment, defined under section 127 of the UK's Communications Act, 2003, and I'll be including it in the report against you because I believe you are actively trying to cause me anxiety, annoyance, and inconvenience. This is also is a hate CRIME because I believe you only said this because of who you think I am, that being stupid, and you are wrongfully discriminating against the stupid. You are attacking me because of who you think I am, which is clearly defined as a hate crime. You're going away for a long time kiddo.

Good thing no one could fill your house with bullets without even stepping out of the car.

Kek this guy is the funniest comedian ever.

Look at the poor triggered snowflake.

Oh man look at you you're so cool man such a cool dude, bet you felt so good typing this. You fucking red neck faggot

they literally wouldn't because it isn't the fucking mid 90s, but you're welcome to ask your bull to come by and show me some manors after you take the dick out of your mouth.

what a dumb ass, nobody can see him idiot hahahahah fucking stupid

>You fucking red neck faggot
ah, got ya!
and you were almost a cucumber
and then your ass hole puckered
fucking faggot try hard

>what has /b become . . . . .

Attached: 1522208559457.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

Fuck your patriotism fuck the second amendment fuck Donald Dump i hope his plane goes down in the ocean and he never seen again.

Attached: 4BA3A03D-1705-46BF-941C-2F95ACA352D1.jpg (4256x2832, 1.28M)

>yes I bullied that kid until he shot people, YOU DIDN'T KNOW HIM

Attached: 1511907484485.png (238x352, 61K)

It's nobody elses responsibility to protect your life except your own, this event and many others show that.

>everyone can own one no matter what because senior citizens from hundereds of years ago were combating a tyrannical government
>common sense regulation

Pick one basement dweller

you missed a few fucks there bucko, don't ever do it again you miserable piece of shit, I'm only around you because of your mom's sweet ass, but that won't stop me from raping some discipline into you while your mother watches, so for the love of god, would you say fuck america a whole lot more, because i think if you keep doing it nothing will continue to happen.
And Trump is getting a second term
and it's because of you
thank you

yes, this. just not with evil, scary guns. You can defend yourself with a bucket of river stones.

Shit bait m8

>these snowflakes always need their safe space hur dur

>YOU ALL PICKED ON THIS POUR SOUL SO MUCH

>school failed
>fbi failed
>officer on site failed
>but you will save the day with ur gunz?

If people who weren't members of the NRA stopped killing people, our firearm related homicides would go down 99.99%. But sure, let's enact more gun control like mandatory waiting periods. And when those make zero difference, will your next step be? Sure as fuck won't be inconveniencing criminals.

We are, by trying to take the guns away from the crazies

>There are 9802748923475 genders and you should not call it mental illness to want to chop off your penis
Liberals

>OMG we need better health care because we people have mental health issues!
Also Liberals

I said what I said nigger, just because you don't want it to make sense doesn't mean it doesn't, it means your mother should have either picked between drinking when she had you, or having the abortion.

I wonder if the founding fathers considered stuff like ships with cannons as arms to bare I'd like to have my own battleship someday

Ok Earl. Fuck this country it was better when a nigger ran it just like your wife. You ass backwards duck fucking redneck cuck.

Attached: D7EA8802-9A10-4960-8ADD-63D6618D791A.jpg (675x467, 88K)

>I don't know how to talk to individuals so I group them all together so I can stereotype them
the second you say the word snowflake your argument is just shit talking, which is fine, but you aren't changing shit, you're just talking it.

give up them guns

Attached: f250.jpg (540x661, 55K)

looking at the replies of this thread I would totally agree with your assertion. This thread that was supposed to be about Canadian and European free speech laws has been redirected by the eurocucks to once again be a US shitposting thread. Just goes to show how sensitive of a topic this is for them.

they did, in fact. If you look up the foundation of the American navy, which is also the first time we had conflict with Islam, and no, I'm really not making that up. Because piracy became a problem the citizens requested the use of cannon on their ship and the response was along the lines of, "um, we already said you could, won't be infringed and all that. Yes, shoot at the pirates, that is a good idea, actually we will pay you if you do that for us."
tl;dr yes they considered canons and guns with multiple barrels.

Attached: 123.jpg (604x453, 47K)

>I have no idea what to say so I'll just repeat shit I've see on /b, kek and what not, tehehehe

it's Earl Jr. the third to you son, don't you ever forget it. You might want to take my guns, but oh look, what that right here in my hand?
Your mothers pussy.

The picture deals exclusively with an event in the United States so that's kind of a big reason why.

Jesus i bet you were really proud of your self when you came up with that weren't your?

Did our founding fathers give us the right to have laser rifles if those are ever invented?

Separate note: the fact that you can't walk into a store and buy an RPG doesn't upset you? Isn't that trumping your right to bear arms?

>tfw you don't know what an f250 is but people you disagree with don't like it so you don't like it even though you have no idea what it is, and then you question their dick size because of your own inferiority complex on an image board because you can't deal with conflict in the real world and that's why guns are scary.

Attached: headshot.gif (454x302, 484K)

this
Europeans have lost their god damn minds
except for Poland.
Poland is based.

You also can't just walk into a store and buy a hunting rifle or hand gun, but ignoring facts are pretty common with retards.

by this logic I should be able to punch you in the face before you put your hands up, because until you get punched in the face how would you know to put your hands up? In the even that I don't punch you in the face if you have your hands up other people might get nervous, so keep your hands down until I punch the ever living shit out of the bottom of your jaw, and THEN you can PREPARE to defend yourself. Not complicated, unless your European, because then you're fucking retarded and can't understand what national pride is because your country is complete shit.

If you want to harp on semantics that's fine but you shouldn't ignore the main point. There are different levels of licensing for different types of weapons already. Your rights have been infringed on and you are silent you fucking traitors of the constitution. Shame.

nah, user, it's just a reason. the big reason is because triggered Europeans literally can't help themselves.

not really user, as proud as I would be if I look outside and reported that the sky was still there. Just observe and record. It's amazing how triggered people get by reality, people lose their shit completely.

Im from America and its a shit hole full of niggers and rednecks.

>reform
Are you too uneducated to know what that word means?

Let me guess, another school shooting in your shithole ? What a big surprise.

why did they all fail? because no one can stand up against military style weaponry. Ergo, NRA. Ergo, OP is a faggot

Still here for this young.sexjv.com

good times bruh good times
content me outside how bou dah

pretty much, yeah. If you allow people to say whatever they want, they do. Regardless of whether or not they should, they say the dumbest shit you can think of. I'm American and I don't refute it at all. It is what it is. Get money and fuck bitches.

Well, kinda i can still own them if i have the money and get the licenses more arguing semantics. We do need gun reform i mean Omar empty my nine at the glory hole line pateen bought all of his guns legally while being on a no fly list

The founding fathers knew about multiple barrel guns, and unique repeating guns of the time, and they were huge fans of them. Yes, we have the right to laser rifles. And you can buy missiles, btw, just not at a brick and mortar store, you have to make a deal with arms dealers exactly like the gov has to do. No, I'm not making that up. But don't worry, there is a waiting period and a background check, so no prob.

this, thank you

>He is author of this....

Attached: e0jsuwf3c5n72544113000000.jpg (820x444, 39K)

not all of America is like Atlanta friend. You should explore the country, get out of your town, but don't leave America because the world has lost it's collective shit, but other states are still pretty cool, except for that one part of California, that place is fubar.

So you agree that people who refuse to even have the conversation about changing laws regarding licensing and AR-15s are stupid faggots because there are already inequities in the process of obtaining different types of firearms. kthanks.

Why have laws at all fags??????????

>I DONT HAVE A COUNTER ARGUMENT SO I WILL WRITE A PARAGRAPH OF INSULTS
Cool.

Oh not the original user you spoke too, i thought id throw my two cents in cause both sides are god damn retarded. Your original posr was god damn retarded but i understood the message you tried to get across

>the amedmants that are made to be a guiding doctrine that is intentionally vague IS common sense gun laws
Are you retarded?

no, you just don't know shit about the fondation of America or you would know how the 2a even came to be. You're just throwing up the shit you hear other people say, and questioning other people's intelligence without adding anything yourself. It was reform against the prior government, that being England. Didn't happen in a vacuum dumb ass.

>reasonable regulations on guns
They already exist including background checks, banning of automatic weapons, background checks at gun shows. Your goal is gun confiscation, at least stop lying about it.

I would but you would be making such confident eye contact with the floor you wouldn't even know I was there. sad.

Do you support universal back ground checks? We dont have them as of right now, do you support them?

What are:
>Ammunition Restrictions
>Background Checks
>The Brady Act
>Felony Restrictions
>Magazine Restrictions
>Semi-auto/full-auto Restrictions
>Training Requirements
>Permits for Concealed, or Open carry in most states
>Storage Laws (how firearms must be stored)
What more would you like to restrict, Einstein?

Not that user but as i posted above a suspected terrorist bought guns legally cause background checks didnt look for it. If they had Omar you suck the cock you get the glock pateen wouldnt have shot up the nightclub

shall not be infringed
it isn't vague, it's complete.

The second amendment is outdated and can't be used in this day and age where every wannabe redneck soldier needs 40 + AR-15's just because something is different about each one. But, to them, they are ALL for self defense.

The second amendment states: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

First off, all gun owners are not part of a "well regulated militia". So, that part you can throw out. So, basically, the way that it is worded, only a well regulated militia (i.e. The Military Branches, police, other law enforcement agencies) are the only ones that can carry and/or own firearms.

It is really outdated so please, get back into your mother's basement and stay there.

>. Your goal is gun confiscation, at least stop lying about it.
The number of people who support confiscation of guns in the united states is very, very small. The number of people who want changes to gun laws to protect citizens is very high, over 90% of people support jniversal background checks for example.

and you think the AR in AR-15 stands for assault riffle, don't ya sport.
And I bet you think sea horses are equestrian fish.

Not him, but;
Improve the background checking process, then. That doesn't require new laws. That's a beurocracy fail. Not a law fail.

Third time im gonna say it Omar empty my nine at the glory hole line pateen bought weapons legally on a no flight list for being a suspected terrorist

Not enough, clearly. As is agreed upon by the vast majority of americans.

Agreed but thats being lobbied against by NRA members as well as people who believe that infringes there right, "Dont tread on me" so where is the middle ground? This is not a black and white topic it never will be

No, I don't. So you're dumb.

It does require new laws to change what background checks can look for. Those reforms have been attempted many times but have been lobbied against by the NRA succesfully.

Then change the laws. I'm a gun owner. I don't think it's an infringement to keep guns away from psychopaths. Does anyone really argue against this?

Yes, this has been a problem for awhile now

The fucking state of normie blue pilled retards....

WTF ARE ALL THE GUN LAWS CURRENTLY ON THE BOOKS YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC CONDESCENDING PIECE OF SHIT?

Well. I'm on your side. Stricter background checks. Now what?