White hate

youtube.com/watch?v=BZFY0dqC0Ks

Does it affect whites to see stuff like this on social media and media in general everyday? If not directly, sub-consciously? Especially kids and young whites?

tbqh i'm concerned

pic related the person behind this video. Buzzfeed is '''''surprisingly'''' owned by a jew

God I want to impregnate this Jewess.

I'll feel like I succeeded in life if I get an Ashkenazi Jew woman to reproduce with me. I want my son to have those disproportionately high IQs.

She literally looks like gollum you sick fuck.

You will also get a whole package of mental illnesses along the way.

look at that greasy hair

>Does it affect whites to see stuff like this on social media and media in general everyday? If not directly, sub-consciously? Especially kids and young whites?
Maybe subconsciously, but definitely not consciously. If anything, it cements my belief that whites are superior since we don't have to mindlessly bash other races to feel good about what we've done.

Yeah but what about children and young people which make up 90 % of buzzfeed viewers

I didn't much attention to race until it became a thing to promote anti-white, anti-male everything. So funny enough, all their bullshit is actually creating racism, not stopping it. Then again this was the goal of the Jew all along and we are just following.

That homo.

Being obnoxiously effeminate wasn't enough for him to feel special, so he also needed to be """ a personne of colour """ oooh, how fancy, how exotic, you're so special, what is it like 2 be u man, can you feel the tree spirits my bro, im so sorry you get to carry around a percieved injustice complex, man it must be really rough to have to passive aggressively shame people all the time and make yourself the center of attention, lyfe is ruff man, damn, im so sry

>person behind that video

Oh. Thought you actually meant her

I don't understand why he's making such a big deal about being 1/16 native american . it's not like people can see it when looking at him

It probably was her in the pic who made this video. Wouldn't be surprised desu she looks so evil and sneaky

also your kid will be a jew

people actually take this shit seriously? who is the target audience here? why would anyone watch this shit unless they already agree with it?

dont get it.

Worth it

Buzzfeed is mostly watched by 12-year olds to 20 year olds
A girl from my class who's 18 takes Buzzfeed seriously. She's a muslim feminist with a moustache and hairy arms and legs. I'm not even kidding. She's all self-righteous about anti-white things

Am I the only one who thinks the girl in OP is cute?

>Does it affect whites to see stuff like this on social media and media in general everyday?

Mentally weak, probably. See the amount of Beta Cucks, loving Buzzfeed etc. and are feminists.

Normal people will probably think about it and then shrug it off.

I just don't care, regressives are mentally fucked.

Nah dawg I'm busting a nut atm this kike is a prize

She looks harmless to me brah

Notice the background on her computer and her smug facial expression

>arab kid judging the whites for their past

the only one who has the right to being mad is the abo womyn

Yes.

I grew up in a very liberal town and went to a majority non white high school. Shit like this hampers any thought that perhaps white is a legitimate racial identity.

Hell, it hampers the idea that it is even ok to be white, or that you should be content to be white. White cannot ever be portrayed at anything other than bad.

The shit that I have heard other white people say in order to give themselves some sort of group or identity is fucking insane. "I'm French lol listen to all three French words I know" "I'm Irish even though I can't find Ireland on map lol".

If you grew up in the US, speak only English, never lived in another country, and only know American culture, whether your ancestors came from Scandinavia or France or England doesn't fucking matter. You're a white American. But wait, according to this video, white means ignorance, hate, racism, bigotry, and everything bad and evil.

Thats the only way white is talked about in culture. Thats the best we fucking get.

Wew that made me rage a little not gonna lie.

>it's a rehgar gets nerfed again episode
When will blizzard just leave him the fuck alone?

You live just off Wilson, huh?

>ywn bend her over the bed and take her from behind while she plays with her action figures.

>I think of IGgyh Azeeliah and Miley Cayrus
rude

Yes. Strongly.

It disturbs me that this kind of shit is not only widely available and unrestricted in its content, but that it's clearly aimed at young audiences.

>post 2004
>letting your children near a computer

I have spent hours thinking on how to make a person suffer the most pain without killing them, be it psychological or physical.
Maybe approach it like wearing 2 masks, where one mask would cause grievous physical pain, and the other one would soothe it. Then continue to do so for weeks until the person in broken. Then switch the roles of the masks.
Or maybe just cut of all the sensory nerves connecting to the brain, and don't let that person die. Just an eternal, empty, dark void with no end in sight. Imagine the terror.
That said I'm giddy at the prospect of getting my hands on a jew when the day of the rope comes.

>not a single visible joint
for what purpose?

This. Based.
I agree. Especially if a young person or child is surrounded by arrogant blacks or muslims in their school as well.

What is her name? I've seen her pic posted here before.

>Privileged, Arrogant, Naive
What affects me the most is the ingratitude of niggers living in first world countries, especially the descendants of slaves. Slavery was their gold ticket to first world living conditions and their unlucky ancestors paid the price for them. And they still complain and worse, point their fingers at the one people who gave them every single opportunity availbale to them.

You can feel the pain they have experienced at our hands. Makes me feel fucking terrible desu.

I hate what my ancestors did.