Has anyone ever taken Benadryl, if you have, tell me if you have every had a good experience with it

Has anyone ever taken Benadryl, if you have, tell me if you have every had a good experience with it.
Also Trip Stories I suppose

Attached: 91dc-Jv2SAL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 35K)

>"every had a good experience"

dyslexic fag

Autist detected

don't bother with it. the trip isn't fun. you see spiders everywhere and hear indistinct voices from the stereo. you also feel extremely heavy for a short period of time and it destroys your short term memory. tolerance also builds up extremely fast. got to the point where i was taking 30 pills a night just to feel it.

took 20 felt like i was on shrooms

Yeah, I've taken it. It does wonders for me. But it usually makes me sleepy, so make sure you don't drive large machinery when you take it. I know that spring time is hard on people's allergies, so make sure you blow your nose often. Also, make sure you don't over do it. I hear people try to get high on it, so follow the instructions! I hope you feel better!

dont listen to this nigger.

Only ever heard of junkies on methadone binge on it because it doesn't show on piss tests. The territory of the truly desperate. Shooting pretty low there Tex, nutmeg is probably better.

>benadryl
>trip thread
>autismo supremo

Attached: E642EF34-BFAF-42DB-92CD-433AE79A9B33.jpg (317x285, 33K)

worst high ever

gay

you sure

if you combine it with DXM, you get a pretty neat trip. some of the strongest visuals I've had from hallucinogens. images would appear and disapear like dust in the wind

Underagedban

yes. i would take it because I was a degenerate junkie that wanted to get high but didn't want weed but was too scared to look for harder drugs. seriously spiders everywhere on the corners of things. you learn to ignore it though

ok

On a serious note about OTC highs.

DXM is where it's at. You can get pure DXM at Dollar Tree. It's like a box of 16 capsules.

At about 150 mg is the sweet spot for me. It's a feeling of being drunk and carefree.

Benadryl is not enjoyable at any dose. It is not a recreational drug. I sometimes take 50mg of Benadryl with 20mg of melatonin and I don't even remember falling asleep..

Attached: CVV4dX2UwAA4IFs.png (500x375, 229K)

used to do dxm a lot of few years back. my tolerance is at the point that it requires too much to bother feeling anything good. I'll try like 450 mg every year or so and all i get is itchy

Makes me sleepy.

Beyond Sleepy.

Like "Wake up 14 hours later and pissed the bed" sleepy.

>He is author of this....

Attached: e00tnrbqlmxs2544191000000.jpg (473x553, 26K)

Try sominex, same stuff, twice the strength

Yeah I have taken it before. After around 30 or so minutes my synuses really clear up and my eyes aren't nearly as watery. Pretty good for seasonal allergy, but not really a long term solution for persistant symptoms.

When you build a tolerance to it. It starts to lose it's anxiolytic and drowsy effects and becomes more of a delirious stimulant. I use to take 100mg for sleep and I could barely keep my eyelids open and I felt dried out and had to piss every 30 seconds.

Now when I take it I just feel anxious and restless with short term memory loss also with the dryness and pissing. Also another weird side effect is when it kicks in I get a rush and tingling feeling in my stomach and have to take a massive shit.

ha good one

Took 800 mg benedryl
Tripped for 8 hours
Walls melted and spiders arose
Then it gave me hppd and now my vision is fucked up for life
Permanent trip vision