/brit/

Pie burger edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze3E15sSt4Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Albania_(1945–1991)
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
youtube.com/watch?v=YPRza_M_XQk
youtube.com/watch?v=PbkInTnNQ28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/brit/ is a Rorke general

Looks like pizza is off the menu tonight lads

really want some MDMA ffs

that looks like fucking shit

I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have
never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has
never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them
all. I am Elliot Rodger… Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent… Divine! I am the closest thing there is
to a living god.

drug addict

Fucksake i thought 190 masterrunt had killed himself by now

Feel alone yet somewhat content

Jesus fucking Christ. I feel the need to sing a prayer of benediction after seeing this absolute fucking state.

what are the runt, anime and rasheed ideologies/manifestos

Same haha

neoliberal germany poster use a trip so I can filter you please

Weird bloke. I hope he gets help

>sissy brit boys

Anyone else get obsessed with various villains and criminals? I went through a Savile phase where I slavishly read all the official victim reports. It was entertaining in the way that a Gothic novel is entertaining

shan't

'e

can people tell when you're on acid?

Why do leftists love Islam so much? It's a fucking backwards religion. Against female rights, sharia law executes gays etc
Why the fuck do they defend a religion that's completely against their own beliefs?

nonce

what the fuck does "owwwww" mean, i just was messaging this girl and she said "owwww user" after i sent her something that was meant to be nice then hasn't been online in an hour

no

get in faggots we're making india british again

no clue, but they're parties

poop shite shart diarrhea poo poo

>Blessed are You O Lord, teach me Your Statutes.
>The Choir of the Saints has found the Fountain of Life and the Door of Paradise.
>May I also find the Way through repentance, I am the sheep that was lost, call me up to You O Savior and save me.

You don't want to do acid in a situation where you have to hide it

Guaranteed a horrible experience

do that with serial killers on wikipedia

*forgets link*
heh
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze3E15sSt4Q

>b-b-but freedom to follow what ever faith you want, except christianity

>mfw have had sex with pakistani and bangladeshi girls but not indian
doesn't satisfy the fever

>76406432
>It's a question of political will, not anything natural
Not congruent with Marxism theory.

>It's a question of political will, not anything natural. You might benefit from the hierarchy, but most people don't, so again, if you won't acquiesce, as most powerful people, then expect revolution.

It comes to this. Most people who have not participated in the great, communal enterprise of nation building don't benefit, and they should not, for they were not capable. I won't accept this charge anyway because capitalism benefits the third-world.

>Capitalism is built on white supremacy and continues to do so.
Global capitalists benefit by a global oneness of nations and culture. This is charge is factually untrue and any resemblance of it to the truth is better explained by the culture and genes of the groups that escape the white label. Pan-national Governments and corporations are behind snuffing any national, populist, self-regulating movement.

>Projecting. The middle class are people like you; proto-fascistic, hateful of the poor and everything that challenges their little bubble.

Every Marxist you'll ever meet in the UK is a middle-class student. I can't project because I don't feel erroneous in my moral behavior.

Excuse me, but it appears that you forgot me, the turbororke.

slim rorke majority
not good

I went to a GP appointment on acid once.

we don't
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Albania_(1945–1991)
we're just sceptical of the hatred of islam that leads to warmongering in the middle east, zionist apartheid, racial attacks on muslims, and so on

FONT

hate mongs who do acid in nightclubs

the same sort of people who'd say doing mdma is a waste in a nightclub

s m h

capitalism is good

All embrace me
It’s my time to rule at last
Fifteen years have I been waiting
To sit upon my throne!

You don't speak for the bleeding-heart progressives that dominate every Marxist movement. They certainly do.

tuun

youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

>not low dosing dxm for clubs
mdma is a waste of money

they don't though

last time i was on acid we went to the supermarket and i spent a good five minutes taking a cake from the shelf and putting it onto the floor then picking it up and putting it back on the shelf again, was probably pretty obvious

Good for them I guess.

Broke my (You).

dilated pupils, thought loops, and trail offs are pretty noticeable

You're supposed to take a picture before you eat it, not after

youtube.com/watch?v=YPRza_M_XQk

When did you realise UK hiphop is league ahead of everyone else?

>6:58pm

Ah yes real druggie hour I see

Watched like 4 documentaries back to back on Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski

Capitalism is based on white supremacy.

'arkie

phenomenal post

nah

the economic losers need to stop finding scapegoats and start businesses instead

>hiphop

never doing any drugs again, last time i went i made a prick out of myself to two different groups of people i knew, just going to drink a bit from now on, maybe take dancing lessons to get more confidence instead as that's the only reason i took mandy anyway, can do tap or some shit

true

lol mate, never do MDMA by yourself

do it in a group

there needs to be a bubble of understanding.

I remember when I did my first drug, I wanted everyone to know too
Didn't do it with a trip though because I'm not a massive faggot

All me

>highest proportion of radcens among the smartest, wealthiest and lets face it best citizens

figures

DUDE, I couldn't stop thinking about it when 'twas on the Irish Top 30 Hits when I was in 6-th year of primary school. The Bad Touch and Two Times youtube.com/watch?v=PbkInTnNQ28 were also popular among my class.
sick of Britons who have Americans as their bugbear because they have huge historic chips on their shoulders going back to the Third King George. both sides have their flaws.

Just necked 4 paracetemol tabs

i usually do, i just did a bit because i was feeling self-conscious dancing but i ended up taking too much i think, never doing that again, second time i've done it at this club too, like i was rushing to do it quick in the toilets and i figured it would be a good idea to roll a note and put it straight in the bag, ended up sniffing just under a gram in one go, fucking felt like electric going off in my brain, was like doing it for the first time

Brexit cancelled

Will you shit up about fucking drugs, it's like you did your first pill at a year 10 party last night and spent all morning reading talk to Frank
Christ I didn't think you could get anymore annoying

Taking a shite.

AMA

Will share pictures.

>dude
fuck off yank

Business idea: rage minimum voting age to 45

Another incident happened on the following day, near the same location. I went to the Starbucks at
the Camino Real Marketplace by myself, like I usually did every morning. I ordered my coffee and sat
down on one of their chairs to relax. A few moments later, when I looked up from my drink, I saw a
young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately. The boy looked like an
obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde! They looked like they
were in the throes of passionate sexual attraction to each other, rubbing their bodies together and
tongue kissing in front of everyone. I was absolutely livid with envious hatred. When they left the store I
followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them. The boy yelled at me and I quickly ran
away in fear. I was panicking as I got into my car and drove off, shaking with rage-fueled excitement. I
drove all the way to the Vons at the Fairview Plaza and spent three hours in my car trying to contain my
tumultuous emotions. I had never struck back at my enemies before, and I felt a small sense of spiteful
gratification for doing so. I hated them so much. Even though I splashed them with my coffee, he was
still the winner. He was going home to have passionate heavenly sex with his beautiful girlfriend, and I
was going home to my lonely room to sleep alone in my lonely bed. I had never felt so miserable and
mistreated in my life. I cursed the world for condemning me to such suffering.

depends how much you take

pics

next poster is a paki

ye do pills

pills are far better than crystal

i'd never do crystal 2bh, nowhere near as good
rude 2bh

what if say, i only do 50μg or so, basically want to calm my nerves and its the only thing i've got

I am a paki

capitalism is white supremacy

krauts out

The gf

might treat myself to a go on this

>there needs to be a bubble of understanding.
[cuckld]

>he's here
>and he's trying to sound cool...

love bombs
love Kopparberg
hate efficient nationalised rail travel

Really want somebody to photoshop Elliot's face on Vivec's face.

liquidate the old tory ghouls

you could hide that
strange choice for calming the nerves though

That's not even close to being true, pills are a gateway to class A but you need to drop that shit asap
You haven't got a clue

'nce

next 3 posts are by me

have a couple beers

nah mate if i'm going to do it then i'm going to sniff it, it's the physicality of it and the burn you get sometimes and the drip, it's all part of it, if you're taking a pill you don't feel as fucked, would rather not do it at all than take a pill, fucking pussy bet you've never tried to do a line off a girls arse either

as i say it's all i've got