/FIFA/

Goatnaldo feat. Cristiano edition

5 atb is the most bogpilled formation

If you're smart and patient it will be around your price my dude

r8 lads I still got 40k left

Been thinking about who could be the DKT reward players for La Liga and Serie A. We've had a CM, CAM, RM and CB so far, so i think a striker is nailed on for one of them

Potential Serie A strikers: Belotti, Balde Diao, Kalinic

La Liga: Morata, Aspas, Aduriz, Sandro Ramirez

Another option is if you're smart and have POTY Kante you could use this; Walker has much better defensive stats than Ox so I'd likely use him

Forgot

>being smart
>having poty kante
Pick one

>He doesn't have special Cavani, Son, Kante, Alli cards even though they were dirt cheap
lmao

>dirt cheap

Provided you already had all the correct special cards in your club. The only one who was legit cheap for his stats was Son.

>poty kante
>poty alli
>dirt cheap
>can buy a tradeable version for less than it cost to get it untradeable
You're retarded m8

The Icon edition is also available in PS4.
Does that mean we'll fi ally have Legends? Or just one Legend?

shit formation

Iniesta and Thiago will get bullied

You'll have legends on ps4, they're just going to call them icons on all consoles now
No more reason to bother with an xbone

Horrendous caption. Thread hidden

Forgot about pogdab, 5* skiller too

>Hutchinson
Looks like STEVENF the SOMALIAN IMMIGRANT tbqh

La Liga TOTS out tomorrow lads

I hope so.
The only problem I see with legends is that literally whos are put into the game while great players are left out.

I'm going to pack that ronaldo

watch this post

Cool team, Mehmet

I don't think Kalinic will make it, there are too many strikers who had great seasons. My guess is either Belotti or Immobile.
>that Boateng card
He'd be the worst player on my team but I still kinda want to buy him.

They put in whoever they have the licence to. It's not like they choose to put in the likes of Gary Neville over Zidane and Maradona.

>I don't think Kalinic will make it, there are too many strikers who had great seasons. My guess is either Belotti or Immobile.

Might be a bit too OP for a DKT reward. Immobile will be 93 rated.

I know. But it's still pretty weird.
Why go for the license for Gary Neville, Sheringam or Carragher before Zidane, Cruyff, Di Stefano and that kind of relevant players?

pls rate my squad

Because they're cheaper. It's why you'll probably never see Beckham as a legend, because his image rights would cost a fortune. Guys like Sheringham can be bought for a pint and a packet of crisps.

Belotti is 90 rated so he won't be as OP but he also had a much better season than Immobile did and the reward is supposed to be like an honourable mention so idk.

I need a striker lads, should I get TOTS lukaku, zlatan, kane or diego costa?

Depends on your formation and who you'll be able to buy with the remaining coins. TOTS Lukaku is probably the best out of all of them imo.

Zlatan

I'm running with 4312. Ill use him as a CAM or St. Team is pretty stacked already, just need that one player to replace 89 siggursson at CAM because I'm tired of how bad he is. Current front is 89 Son and 88 Shaarawy. So I can move any of the two at CAM or just leave them there.

Post the team.

Reminder that EA made this card available for only 200k (only about 50k if you already had some high rated untradeables in your club)

>H/H
trash

This is what I would do. El Shaarawy is not a good CM and I'm not a fan of that Lallana card either.

What are the chances we get TOTS Ben Yedder as the DKT reward?

Reminder that the next DKT requires an all gold 83 rated squad, so stocking up on cheap gold 'beasts' might be a good investment. Musa would be one, especially with him being out of packs this week. Biggest one would be 81 Kante, who goes for 9k. I expect him to jump up to about 15k come this weekend.

Not been good enough to warrant one. Also he'd be too OP, his 84 card is already godly.

I move El Shaarawy to ST in game. So I place Alli in the center and Kante to the right, it would be a waste as a CM. I have DDR and is too slow. Lallana is pretty good there. But as a CAM is a disappointment.

How the fuck does Modric not get in? He's been the key man in Real's success this season. The only way to justify it is if he's the 24th man, but EA giving out a 93/94 rated card of a high profile player is just not happening.

24th DKT

Like i said, EA giving out a 94 rated Real Madrid player ain't happening

Too bad. He'd be a really fun card to use.
>pausing the game at kickoff every time and making substitutions/position changes/formation changes
I wish EA would put a stop to this somehow.

>Zidane
>rating
Hmm

>Boateng
Only player I care about.

>people who do skills moves and backwards dribbling every time they touch the ball

Such annoying cunts

Is a TOTS Kante-TOTS Verratti midfield too short?

>walk out
>get my hopes up a tiny bit
>as usual it's one of the worst ones that sell for nothing

wew lads

He's really good, probably the best RF I've used this year.

Pretty shit desu

>59 Composure
You aren't tricking me.

He's got a better goals-per-game ratio than TOTS Hazard for me.

Oops, this was meant for

He may be all that and more laddo, but he sells for 600k on PC and I ain't no fortunate one. That dosh might just be enough to keep me in the Elite.

who /TOTS Semedo/ here?

Got him and Gomis untradable. He's pretty good but if he's tradable I'd sell him.

>tots seri and cyprien went up in price today
????

>ronaldo
>99 dribbling
>91 passing
It's like Canadians don't watch the sport at all

I put IF Isco there

Can't wait to use this badge next year.

>only canadians work on fifa because its made here
>tots cards are supposed to be for fun and not realistic ratings
You're retarded

I'm using his SIF at RB and he scored a brace for me earlier lel

>finish silver 3 this week because i couldn't play all the games
>get TOTS Fabinho in jumbo premium gold pack

Better than anything i've pulled finishing in gold 1-3

t. steven f the autist who defends fifa and xbox like a nerd

zzzzzzzzzz

Why the fuck is a video game general allowed on a sports forum?

Absolutely pathetic.

playing fifa is a sport

Lads, I have 200k to spend. Should I use it all on tomorrow's premium la liga sbc, or on about 7 84+TOTW upgrades?

Did weekend rewards not come out? I only played a couple games cause I was busy as fuck so only got to Bronze 2, but damn it I want my gold pack because of reasons.

You have to play a minimum of 5 games you idiot

>Steven f the Canadian autist from Ontario

Pic related. He actually a photographer. Ahahahagagahaa oh my god

Decided to do the 84+ TOTW upgrades because fuck it

>87 Arnautovic
>89 Coutinho
>85 Marco Alonso
>86 Gameiro
>84 Ruiz
>84 Ziyech

Not that bad tbqh, the top 3 are definitely usable in my team, especially Alonso since i was using Shaw

Rewards came out earlier today. If you didn't play 5 games this weekend you wouldn't have gotten a ranking and aren't eligible for rewards.
I hope you get the help you need.

I did play 5 but I only won enough for bronze 2. Surely you don't need to win 5 or else they wouldn't display the rewards for bronze 2 in the first place

You either didn't play 5 or your rewards are waiting for you

Did you check on the console? You can claim rewards on the web/mobile app.

You realize you won't ever make decent money or have a career right?

>he went to college for photography.

Ohhhhh mannnn lmaooo

I'm assuming you mean CAN'T check on the app? That would make sense, I haven't logged onto the console yet

La Liga is the worst TOTS out of the big leagues so far, doubt Serie A will be worse. How did this happen?

How do I play against stacked teams? Been playing ultimate for a month and it'll take forever to get good players.

>he went to college for photography
This is literally not true. I probably make more money than you do at my internship this summer and I'm not even graduated yet.
Yeah, sorry. If you haven't logged in on the console yet they won't show up.
There are lots of good cards. The problem is, with all the crazy high ratings this year the pack weights are trash and the vast majority of the TOTS players are unobtainable for anyone who doesn't spend money or play Fut Champions. There aren't a lot of cheap hidden gems this year. Anyone who's under 100k has garbage stats or plays for a shit league pretty much.
You use 89 Son. If you didn't do the SBC then you might as well quit the game and wait until Fifa 18.

>He studies Photography
>He is 5'5
>He weights 200lb
>His name is STEVEN
>He lives in Ontario
>His gamertag is STEVENF
>He is AUTISTIC
>He argues with strangers on a somalian finger painting forum
>the city of (you)
STEVENF THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO everyone

^^^^cringe^^^^

Gonna pack Ronaldo later lads, I had a premonition

Packed Mendy lads

>at my internship this summer
The amount of video games you play I seriously doubt you have an internship, you fat loser.

Servers are already shit

>StevenF

shit team desu

Why

team worth 1.2 mill, is still mindblowingly boring

PIC related

Try not to report this one yo fat loser.

This manlet defender meme needs to end. They're absolutely useless.

5ATB jews need not reply. I will not read your comments.

>another CB
>under 6'

He's going straight into a SBC

Also, does even deserve a TOTS card? Why not Morata if Real's fringe players are eligible

M8 the alli card was able to be done for 300k at one point, the Kante was able to be done for 500k. They are 415 and 800k respectively.

I have even less desire for this card than i had for Rudy

Out of all the players they could have picked who were deserving, we get a back-up Real Madrid CB. Just after we got a very good 90 rated CB too. Even a GK like Rulli would have been better.