Lil Peep was abused by his father

Here's the evidence:
>Always mentions mother in interviews with love and adoration
>Never mentions father at all
>Father left the family when he was a young teenager
>Mother babied him throughout his life, basically let him do whatever he wanted (wrote his essays for him so he could graduate, let him do drugs, get tats, move to LA at 17, etc.)
>Peep experienced severe depression as a child, barely finishing high school and spending hours on hours alone in his room. He only graduated because, as mentioned before, his mom wrote the essays for his online certificate.
>Peep straight up says he was abused as a child in this interview youtu.be/5sl23QzJ3P8

His mom probably babied him to try to make it up to him, and compensate for the abuse he received from his father because she couldn't stand up to the father directly but still felt very bad for Peep. Obviously this created a really fucked up dynamic for the kid to grow up in. No wonder he loves his mom so much, he grew up seeing her as a source of happiness relative to the pain brought on by his father. It also makes sense why she would let him do basically whatever the fuck he wanted. The guilt she must have felt for what Peep went through growing up must have been massive.

Obviously this adds a whole new tragic dimension to his recent passing.

What do you guys think? I'm honestly about to cry bros RIP Lil Peep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0A1vs-ZWAE
youtu.be/J0Kt0hNwaCE?t=1m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=m24b1gMc4sU
youtu.be/5sl23QzJ3P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"""""father"""""

RIPeep

>Mother babied him throughout his life, basically let him do whatever he wanted (wrote his essays for him so he could graduate, let him do drugs, get tats, move to LA at 17, etc.)

here is the source of his problems.

i mean another thing is he had daddy tattoed across his chest in big black letters so theres that

Yeah obviously it wasn't the right thing to do but like I said, the guilt she felt must have been immense. I don't know she could have made better choices, but this puts it in perspective and makes her actions a lot more understandable. Sounds like it was just a tragic situation for everyone involved.

i think he was a faggot and deserved to die but i do feel bad for his family

you can add his brother describing the father as nothing more than a "selfish man"

Didn't deserve to die alone on a bus man :(

oh

>I just wanna die by my momas side
>Tell her that I love her while my brother cry
>I don't got the time for no compromise
Noticeably no mention of his father
youtube.com/watch?v=h0A1vs-ZWAE

he literally never mentions his father in a single interview. Even when asked about relatives he will leave his father out. I feel like he mentally does not consider his father part of his family anymore.

yeah, I don't think he acknowledges him as family.
Even gong so far as to redefine what he thinks 'family' means

>youtu.be/J0Kt0hNwaCE?t=1m15s

his father teaches a sports class at community college and left them. you can tell what type of guy he was.

Axl Rose was abused by his father, he's still an asshole and I won't be sad when he dies.

His brother called the father a "selfish man"

Yeah yeah I'm not saying you have to feel bad for Peep. I do, but you don't have too, you can't even control how you feel. I'm just putting this out there because I'm seeing a lot of people saying he was just a spoiled rich kid who became a worthless junkie and died, and I'm trying to say it seems like something a lot deeper and more tragic actually went on here. It's not as black and white as it looks on the surface is all.

You can't force yourself to feel a certain way but I don't think he was just a spoiled rich kid who became a junkie and died. I think he was coping with a really fucked and traumatic childhood.

I went to the college he teaches at and he is notorious for sleeping around with the female students. Its probably more emotional abuse than physical but I dunno

Whats with all these rappers and loving their moms so much?

it seems like a lot of rappers throughout history were children of single mothers

lol

It's almost as if rap culture is black culture and black culture has a prevalence of single mother households.

their moms loved and looked after them

That's because most of them were black or lived in poor areas that were predominantly black. You have to be either really poor or really spoiled to think rap is a good idea, there's nothing in between.

poor peep ..

who /fatherless/ here youtube.com/watch?v=m24b1gMc4sU

>when you had a dad but he was barely around and never spent any time with you

more proof that the single motherhood is largely to blame for modern degeneracy.

>never saw him ever growing up
>15 years he shows up to give you gifts everyday
>goes on for a week
>you think to yourself maybe you can still give him a chance and you can have a dad you can hang out with
>suddenly feel warmth and something filled the void inside of you
>suddenly he just stops giving gifts
>all of a sudden he just disappears

stay in your containment thread please

at least in peep's case it seems more like an issue of a fucked up household generally than single motherhood specifically
a whole but loveless family environment can mess you up too

>youtu.be/5sl23QzJ3P8
>8:52

Impeccable taste.

Someone in the death sticky said they had Peep's dad as a professor at Hofstra, I wonder what he thinks of his late son.

this.
unfortunately young men have been told that women are bitches, and young women have been told to be hoes.
this degeneracy will only continue.
no hope for the future.