I have always seen Germany as a perfect and ideal country, where everything is incredibly clean and functional...

I have always seen Germany as a perfect and ideal country, where everything is incredibly clean and functional, and everyone is smart as fuck, listen to classical music, read books...

How much of that is true?

Fuck shitmany

36%

It depends if you count Turkish folklore music "türkü" classical music.

Is this the power of Andean drugs?

user...

everything and more

>Chile
No wonder

What about native germans doing trashy things?

>incrediby clean and functional
yeah 50% of Germans have severe case of autism, ie you cen tell that they are smiling its practiced smile not real one so everything is really really clean, and people are nice - like the service at restaurant is nice - because its expected to be

>everyone is smart as fuck
not really, Germans are experts in their niche field but apart of that they are dumb and ignorant, average Russkie knows more of the world than average Kraut

>listen to classical music
young folk listen to techno electro progressive nu metal grindcore or whatever is the most hipstery music nowdays, old people listen to god awful folk music or even more awfull disco

in short they are not better than anyone else

we are the best people in the world, that's why Hitler genocided your grandparents, Pavlov

>tfw Hitler fucked it up and I have been born.

Why you Germans can't do a single thing right.

Pretty accurate. Germans will shit talk their nation, but they don't know how good they have it. I prefer it to any other place in Europe. The only falsehood in what you say is that most of them listen to electronica shit or metal. They're pretty smart in general but tend to have compartmentalized intelligence. Whether or not this is a negative is subjective. Also Eastern Germany can be pretty sketchy, Berlin included.

ITT success obviouslyy breeds jealousy and butthurt

It's all true.

Polan your butthurt is showing

not very much
you are just the average shitskin who thinks this shithole is nice

I've heard parts of east germany are still 10-15 years behind, is that accurate?

That's actually the Netherlands. We even have the biggest classical music artist in the world that earns almost as much as lady gaga. But tourists never leave Amsterdam.

>But tourists never leave Amsterdam.
Tourists in Amsterdam are not interested in history or culture, they are interested in hookers and dude weed lmao.

i think its similar to poland
white trash shithole

you are degenerate subhumans and holland is an ugly stinky country

You've got us confused with basically any Scandinavian country, I think.