Morrissey is dumbfuck

so he's pretty much done, right? inb4 some random woman uses the momentum of this statement ad accuses him of rape 30 years ago and all of his upcoming concerts get delayed or canceled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cafKR85u35A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he says a lot of weird and provocative shit, i really don't care. as far as i'm concerned he's already done everything he'll do that actually matters to me and unless it comes up that he himself did something like that i'll respect him as an artist even though i know i would probably think he was a total cunt if i knew him personally

morrissey likes to watch kevin spacey fuck boys WOW SHOCKER
next

>i know i would probably think he was a total cunt if i knew him personally

yeah, this pretty much goes for all artists, especially in music

bad move, Moz, your audience is 70% fat tumblr college feminists right now.

i disagree, loads of great people, but my perspective might be skewed since i am one and i have a lot of common ground with them by default
maybe i am the cunt

gonna go with b on that one

"Morrissey" is a social experiment, guys.

yeah probably, but for every moz there's a really nice genuine artist you don't hear about because they aren't like that

Moz is honestly one of the strangest people out there. If you listen to the Smiths you'd think he's this ultra liberal, but his views are so bizarrely conservative. He just really fucking hates meat eaters. I will give him that he always sticks to his guns and believes very strongly in everything he said, but I'll be damned if he isn't just the biggest ass.

ah, so that's a natty vegan body huh

I agree with him on almost nothing but I really admire his conviction, and how he manages to piss off both the left and the right.

yeah I mean have you read his recent novel?
that's good stuff

>but I'll be damned if he isn't just the biggest ass.
this is why nothing bad will every be spoken about him. ppl who usually honest assholes have nothing to hide. the ones who pretend to be nice and caring are the real monsters.

he looked at mah tits back in 1904, LOCK HIM UP BOIZ!!! #NORAPE #ME2 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>woman
>accuses Moz of rape
You’re a character OP.

Morrissey is a chad, triggering cucks wherever he goes.

isn't he like a eunuch or something?

Morrissey is a woman-hating fag, what did you guys expect?

Viva Morrissey

Fuck the buthurt fags

Morrissey just alienated his entire fanbase

I saw Morrissey at a grocery store in London once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>"People know exactly what's going on," he reportedly said when asked about Weinstein. "And they play along. Afterwards, they feel embarrassed or disliked. And then they turn it around and say: 'I was attacked, I was surprised'. But if everything went well, and if it had given them a great career, they would not talk about it.
>I hate to be that cynical because I hate rape and I hate attack and I hate sexual situations that’s forced on a person against their will, but in many many situations you look at the circumstances and you think that the person who is called the victim is merely disappointed
WOW MORRISSEY IS FUCKING EVIL SHUT HIM DOWN, END HIS CAREER

He may very well be wrong, but there's no reason to demonize him for having a different perspective and cynicism of women.

Is he /our guy/?

You can't really use rape against Morrissey, at least as a woman, because he's known for being a celibate weirdo and probably gay if anything

His recent comments about Europe and immigration are absolutely correct; and he has the balls to speak up.

Why would you think he's an ultra-liberal from The Smiths?
Apart from Meat Is Murder, I can't really think of political themes in their lyrics

He's not wrong, you know.

moz is an algorithm that comes up with statements and stances that will offend a majority of people

I usually like offensive people like moz but desu he just makes himself look like an old moron

Antiwar
Sexual freedom
Anti monarchy
Falklands
His love for the working class

Argaubly some of it is left wing stuff and not liberal

You'd hear this opinion quite easily in your average Mancunian boozer. Just classic offensive Manchester cynicism. He's not wrong, though.

he also criticized trump though

A better translated key points in the interview

based

He is /oneofourown/
youtube.com/watch?v=cafKR85u35A

But praised Brexit.

fuck me daddy

wtf, i love morrissey now!

>moz hates shitskins
based

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

hes not right tho

Based as fuck

He's been making bad moves" since the beginning of time.
The truth is, most people aren't that into politics and don't care that much.

>but muh unique culture!
"Culture" is an everchanging thing throughout history. It's pointless trying to preserve it, you can remember the past, but the flow of time will always bring change.

I don't really have an opinion either way about the refugee thing, afaik, they bring economic benefits to the country as a whole but could cause long term social problems when too many are introduced in a short time.
But the "culture" argument is retarded.

quads and moz causes another shitstorm

I see nothing wrong or offensive about this. This is a reasonable opinion to have.

It's not reasonable to blame a 14 year old for being sexually assaulted.

>news article about how morrissey said something contentious
>he's pretty much done

these articles are what feed him you dummy

Why the fuck would he care, he has enough money and he's dying.

i'm sure Sup Forums still loves him

I feel this way about Ariel Pink, he's an interesting mixture of post-modernist and traditionalist

how did you made that pic

Why do Mexicans love Morrissey so much?

Maybe they like his music dunno why people ask this all the time.

this "victims can't be blamed" shit is retarded. Sometimes a victim does have fault for what they're a victim of. A 14 year old boy shouldn't have been alone in a bedroom with Kevin Spacey. Kids aren't as fucking naive as adults make them out to be.