Be german

>be german
>destroy 39 tons of fidget spinners

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/371118/fidget-spinners-were-created-to-stop-palestinians-from-attacking-israelis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got to protect those refugees some how.

whats that toy

whats so funny

looks like some fake medical treatment for real autists. very occultic.

>Fidget spinners, the incredibly popular toys that have driven thousands of schoolchildren to distraction in classrooms across America, were invented after their creator sought to create an alternative activity for Palestinian boys to do instead of throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers.

forward.com/fast-forward/371118/fidget-spinners-were-created-to-stop-palestinians-from-attacking-israelis/

wtf ww3 now

WTF I LOOOOVE GERMANY NOW!

>the country that sends you to jail for owning a kinder surprise is giving another country a hard time for gay choking hazard laws
POTTERY

lmfao cant make this shit up

I hope it failed and they still keep throwing rocks at kikes

im not sure if thats real but this shits the most autistic toy ive ever seen in my life
nobody plays with this bizarre toy here. i honestly dont understand why this shits so popular in the us. its creepy.

inb4 anime

cause this shit looks psychological a very fake and occultic way

Assuming a fidget spinner weighs about 5 ounces, 39 tons would mean they destroyed just under 250,000 fidget spinners.

WTF i love germany now

I've seen a couple of idiot kids with them here, but this being pooland it's very understandable

this dumb goyim here will by any kike shit the merchant sells them

A choking hazard, perhaps?

My 13 year old cousin said it's only those with autism who use them

Its trend culture. A lot of modern America is built on it. No substance to it, its just about trying to satisfy consumers need for something new and refreshing. It'll be done away with in a month or two.

That is what they told me. But why are they so popular in America? Hmmmm

Must be the nigger kids like with America and kinder eggs

>A fidget spinner is a toy that is marketed as relieving stress. It consists of a bearing in the center of a multi-lobed flat structure made from metal or plastic. The toy has been advertised as helping people who have trouble with focusing or fidgeting (such as those with ADHD, autism, or anxiety) by acting as a release mechanism for nervous energy or psychological stress.

Jesus Christ.

also

most americans prob know that it's a merchant made product so being the good goyim they are they will buy it just to support israel

>refreshing
though it doesnt look healthy. it doesnt seem like anything that refreshes/relaxes your mind or puzzles you like tetris. it looks more about tripping out there without viewing anything. its a very strange trend

Every Time U Spin A Fidget Spinner An Israeli Soldiers Shoots A Palestinian Child.

so yes very occultic

hi muhammad

Sup Forums is an anti-wh*te Islamic board Schlomo

Healthy doesn't come into the equation. Its about just entertaining the consumers, health be damned or not.

Why are these a meme and why are all websites trying so hard to make me care about them?

Why not just get them a zippo ? Opening and shutting one is comfy and calming af. Or a click pen they can click?

Because fidget spinners are (mostly) silent, whereas clicking pens make lots of noise.

It's just a moebius ribbon for dumb fucks.

wtf i love germany now

>That pic
Soldiers do get leave to come back and see family
That pic would only be funny if the baby was black