Ever notice how on Futurama the Earth has tons and tons of Aliens living on it but generally any other planet is...

Ever notice how on Futurama the Earth has tons and tons of Aliens living on it but generally any other planet is completely dominated by a single type of alien.

Were they trying to tell us something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cfLc8SNoKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Groening knows whats going on.

They also showed Sweden as being an Arab/nigger colony

Professor even tears down a Sweden banner during the games meaning their cancer lives on as an idea.

the show was made on earth
the creators was delusional to think earth is the best place in the universe where all aliens want to live here

absolute bullshit considering most of the tech was made by exterplanetary species

fansworth was extremely jealous of sweden's acheivements, they won no 1 prize in science everytime

the show was made during the time when SWEDEN YES meme wasnt a thing

>dat episode with a "Gender-Neutral Pac-Person" arcade machine
>dat episode when they call universities "expensive daycare" or something

Groening was a visionary. Why didn't we listen?

One thing I never thought about much until after I started to browse Sup Forums was that they had a one-world government.
Also, the French language had died out and been replaced by English.

>Just got a new dog
>Turned the channel to Comedy Central
>It was the ending of Jurassic Pooch

i dont get why so many people are scared of sweden wanting to import millions of non swedes into their country

reminder
-official language of sweden is swedish
-immigrants or refugees who wants to extend their stay in sweden must take a swedish language and history test
-national broadcasting is still in swedish, subtitles are usually fucked in translation so you must learn swedish to understand them

Sweden is attempting to globalize itself.

>implying you wouldn't support Nixon's preserved head for president of Earth

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Did liberals in the future convince everyone that Earth is an immigrant planet or something?

i guess its due to the fact that sweden dont want to be a sheltered eu state

iceland is sheltered as all hell, no immigration. the place is all white, nobody cares about them, its peaceful and its slowly dying, birth rates are at negative.

iceland is decomposing and soon, it will be irrelevant and weak. all icelandic culture and language will cease to exist as soon as an eu country bought them or annexes them.

sweden dont want that, so they pump as much non eu immigrants as they can because
-these immigrants are easily impressed by european nations and culture
-they dont have national pride and easily abandons their culture for sweden's
-do this with a german and the german wants to change everything to german thus causing corruption and abandonment of swedish culture

tldr sweden wants to preserve their language and culture, influx of 3rd world immigrant is the way to go.

Futurama is a documentary

immigrant hotspots are only plausible if the place is what people call "heaven on earth"

such as venice 800 years ago. wars fucked it up tho

>Futurama thread
The redditors are here

>official language of sweden is swedish
At least for now. But the fucking stockholmers can fuck anything up.

>immigrants or refugees who wants to extend their stay in sweden must take a swedish language and history test
No they don't have to do that. Immigrants can acquire citizenship without speaking a word swedish.

>national broadcasting is still in swedish, subtitles are usually fucked in translation so you must learn swedish to understand them
Swedish TV is shit anyways. I haven't watched it for years.

>Sweden is attempting to globalize itself
Implying that's a good thing.

globalization is a plague

youtube.com/watch?v=_cfLc8SNoKo

>Two negroes with a white woman
He surely saw the way things would go.

Agreed.

The mudshits coming here aren't impressed at all. All they do is whine and collect government benefits. They need to cleansed from this country.

see, your world view, how you view the world, is polar opposite from mine

Iceland is beautiful BECAUSE it is "sheltered" and because it's almost completely White. I don't want every country to turn into fucking America where all that matters is GDP and how many houses you are building.

the idea that Europeans would die off without immigrants is also false. you can raise birthrates in other ways besides destroying your homogeneity for all eternity.

iceland has reached a level of progressiveness that does not look down on women who works and studies, 2 main factors of declining birth rates.

for a 1st world nation to boost up its native citizens birth rate its either cloning or putting the ethical definition of a human life in the bin, i;e artificial insemnation and artifial wombs

+ deleting the possession of human life to anyone
no more definition of parents, no more definition of children

ex:
i am your biological father but i am not responsible in taking care of you, that is the gov's responsibility.
i simply donate my sperm to the gov for income, nothing else, you and me are not related in any way but biological in which i chose to ignore.

anyone?