Did she just lie?

did she just lie?

Attached: CqCbqd-WcAAh4Ce.jpg (818x1024, 73K)

No one lies, ever, cept for Hill.

A better question is can you find a time where she told the truth

BUTTERYMALES

still talking about her you sad fuck?

There's literally nothing else to talk about. There's nothing happening in the current administration or congress or among anyone else actually in power. I think I'll either keep talking about Hillary, or else, maybe take a nice comfy sleep.

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: CzxOw_NVQAASmWZ.jpg (960x798, 106K)

>triggered hilldawg
lmao

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
*coughs*
HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY!!!!

what is the powder on the TV stand?

30 years of constant investigation and no indictments. Is she smarter than the investigators or just not guilty?

She just kills everybody who investigates her. That's why Ken Starr and Trey Gowdy are dead.

Would you like her to be your president?

>somebody mentions Hillary
>still gets triggered nearly 16 months on
hahaha

Attached: 1509308940412.png (225x225, 69K)

>Hillary won in an alternate timeline
Get fucked Drumpf supporters

Attached: 1514265194575.jpg (249x227, 8K)

Bill even got rid of those fellas in Africa.

If she was talking, then yes.

The Clinton Kill List is long. She has more kill streaks than the average 10 year old Call of Duty Player. Is she smarter than the investigators, are they on her side, or do they just not want to be suicided?

lol butthurt

Attached: 1512570061119.png (567x336, 189K)

>Thinks we're triggered every time mentions Hillary
>Funny bone actually gets triggered when people are still obsessed with Hillary

You must have some proof that she's a stone cold killer or that the investigators are on her side. Surely you can't be making these up or blindly following biased speculation.

Anthony Weiner being alive disproves this theory.

Funny, the actual vote total isn't shown in that one. Guess republicans aren't comfortable with their minority status.

Read The Federalist Papers: #10. That will explain why we have the electoral college over a completely popular vote.The Founders were absolute geniuses.

>mfw that image is always followed with butthurt response anywhere on the internet

Attached: 18342081_10211280772287679_3320317835949888619_n.jpg (299x286, 12K)

It's a relic of slavery. Small and low population states are already over represented due to the Senate.

I can't wait for the dems to lose the popular vote and win the EC once or twice. Cons will be screaming for a popular vote.

The EC exists for the very reason why Trump won. Otherwise liberal infested California and New York would decide every election.

>Otherwise liberal infested California and New York would decide every election.
No, without the EC, states would have no say whatsoever in presidential elections, only actual citizens would. And the votes of conservatives in Bakersfield and Syracuse would actually be counted. You're completely tarded.

where's the popular vote count on that meme?

oh that's right, the FACT that she beat him by over 3 million actual votes makes you cry.

Nice try snowflake.

Yep. Probably several million cons in deep blue states that stay home. Same with dems in deep red states.

>Cons will be screaming for a popular vote.
Conservatives have the courage to look their own losses and failures in the eye and come back from it stronger. Liberals just go smash up property then hide from reality crying in their safe spaces.

I've never understood why some people hate California and New York. Does seeing gay people being gay make it more difficult to repress your own desires? Do the Mexicans being Mexicans affect you in any way? Are you oppressed by the strong economies? It's such a weird form of hate. As someone who has lived on both coasts I can say that I've never really even thought about people who hate me based on where I live. I still want you to be paid a fair wage and have health insurance.

President is elected by the states, not by popular vote. Hope I helped you friend :)

>I've never understood why some people hate California and New York.
Jealousy. People say big state vs. small state, but unless your state is actually as small as Delaware or RI, a small state denotes a failed state. Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas, these places never really caught on with people. They got some early interest, fizzled, and now only a few people born there stay there. OTOH California, NY, Florida, Texas absolutely outshone the competition.

When Fox News tells you to hate certain states and people, you obey.