Can't believe he's gone lads

Can't believe he's gone lads...
F

"Look At Your Game Girl" is one of my favorite songs ever. Rip charlie

F

"F" xDD

rip charlie u were a graet music man that I definitely would still know about and like a lot if you hadnt had a cult which killed a bunch of people lol!

He come to me with money in his hand, he offered me, I didn't ask him! I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that. When I got out, I was in that, I was already through that, I had that. I had the studio. I went to the studio, I went to Fox studios, I had it all, and I looked at it and said, "This is a bigger jail than I just got out of." I don't want to take my time going to work! I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag! And ten, fifteen girls, what the hell I wanna go off into -- and go to work for? Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world! I'm the king, man! I run the underworld, guy! I decide who does what and where they do it at! What am I gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for someone else's money? I make the money, man. I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards.

Too bad he never wrote a novel. He had so much natural style.

Good riddance

pity it's all bullshit
terry melcher declined to sign manson which manson was so assblasted even years later he targeted melcher's former household as a murder site

being signed was clearly very important to him and as much as he acted like his dismissal of it was a choice it was actually down to his total failure to break that ground in the first place

there was no option for manson to be the "teenbopper" in the first place

F
The musician we deserved

atwa atwa atwa
atwa atwa atwa
atwa
atwa.

Part of it is the same reason he never would.

meh, Sick City was an ok song, rest of that album sucked.

Rip he was a legend and great man

didn't he write a lot of the beach boys songs?

beach boys
jan and dean
mamas/papas
paul anka

the list really does go on

Le edgy Manson fan lol xd

BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

You faggots with your cardboard houses and your tin-can cars, you sit there and you wonder, you wonder where you are.

There's another universe out there where Charles Manson became the voice of a generation, and Paul McCartney murdered some people in Liverpool.

A T W A
T
W
A

S

But that is this universe