My fetish is and has been ginger women for a long time...

My fetish is and has been ginger women for a long time. First girl I remember having a crush on in 3rd grade was a ginger, so I don't think it's something I developed over time. Like a 5/10 becomes an 8/10 for me if she's redheaded and has freckles. Does anyone else know this feel? (I've never managed to talk to one IRL and actually have a chance with her though)

Attached: 1514245091227.jpg (600x900, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2bqrPYMBGSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same to all fam

not alone OP

lol, a huge chance with her I'm sure.

Attached: ydisniggalyin.png (684x796, 155K)

you fucking retard he doesn't mean the pic

Oh God, I love Ginger chicks.

Attached: Karen-1.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

did he say that? point that out in the op post.

fucking nigger, get back to your trap threads.

I fucking love gingers too

The only one he mentions is one he had a crush on in third grade.

youtu.be/2bqrPYMBGSM

she can be my sidekick anytime of the year.

Attached: 1520617516617.jpg (290x290, 54K)

Attached: ydisniggadumb.png (586x578, 37K)

Well OP I married a ginger. Best decision ever! and yes, that +3 points for being a pale freckled redhead works the same for me haha!

Honestly cannot get enough of her firebush and her porcelain skin.

And like you my very first crush ever, and my first pre-crush crush too, were both redhead/strawberry blonde girls. This ran for life.

Attached: RYQG84r.jpg (453x604, 30K)

Retard. The chick in the pic is not real. It's Photoshop. That's the point of the screenshot. Holy fuck

Nobody except you thought OP made any claims regarding the picture. Hell, he posted it with a Sup Forums filename.

i heard they like fucking more than the average chick

Attached: sophie-1-t.jpg (820x492, 99K)

Attached: C4Uh3LqWYAAwtsO.jpg (800x1200, 160K)

I heard Sansa was not a real redhead? Like she's actually blonde??

Dating a ginger, not sure what the appeal is...

My last 3 gfs were gingers. I fucking love them. So sexy.
But never again. They're always so weird and insecure. I genuinely think it stems from a lifetime of feeling inadequate and different. Plus constant taunting and bullying.
>Tl;dr gingers are great to fuck but never settle down with one.

I didn't think that I'm not even the same user.

They guy just made a joke because obviously this chick is OPs ideal ginger. Too bad she doesn't exist is the joke. You are autistic.

I think the issue might be the fact that they are fetishes for most of their lives. Apparently people get pretty creepy about it.

Congrads man she's pretty cute. I have known like 4 my whole life and never stood a chance because betaness.

let me dream user

Lucky fuck. The appeal is they are fucking hot post pics.

My GF is also a Ginger. Fucking hot and best sex ever. And l have some experince.

Lol it's not the girl from elementary. I've tried finding her before, but all I remember is her first name. "Hey ee went to elementary school together I'm the faggot kid everyone used to bully remember? So can i sniff your pink asshole please?"

Could be. But they've all gone through the same shit. Being teased for being ginger, especially as kids. I think it moulds a certain mentality and it makes them crazy bitches in later life.

I love gingers, gotta be completely natural tho

>My last 3 gfs were gingers
You're just trying to discourage the rest of us from persuing redheads so you can hoard them all you yourself. Nice try

I know that feels user. Mexifag here and I recognize the superiority of ginger genes my own. Desperately want to breed one so I can augment my own spawn with their superior traits.

Attached: IMG_3757.jpg (500x750, 114K)

Does anyone else thing redheads are the exotic form of the white girl?

I'm glad the one pussy I'm committed to in life belongs to one of the rare and precious gingers

Attached: VHoJuBo.jpg (453x604, 63K)

Yes, I agree. Dyed hair doesn't count. Although strawberry blondes with freckles are just a notch below imo.

Thanks man. Well many redheads are shy and insecure, maybe you'll luck out with one of them someday!

>So,,,He was behind of it?

Attached: fuaf9c1akvto254482000000.jpg (481x560, 25K)

Amen. Pure red coppery fire hair is a 10/10 for me, strawberry blonde a 9/10, auburn an 8/10...so long as the natural freckles are there!