INNOCENT until proven guilty

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&iie=1&q=14 year old boy
clickhole.com/article/body-positivity-win-14-year-old-boy-would-have-sex-4542
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This fag is always fucking right. But i'm still going to eat steak.

I he just a huge House of Cards fan and wants the show to keep going? I can sympathize with that.

>fag
Why the homophobia?

Kek, this but unironically

what a lad

>homo
Why the fear of someone with a sexual preference of his own gender?

>Yeah, it was that 14 year old boy's fault that Spacey tried to molest him!

This, there's no possible way to justify that opinion. Spacey is a grown man, he tried to fuck a kid, just because the kid walked into his bedroom? Like why the fuck would his thought be "oh yeah this old man is gonna try to fuck me"? Moz is fucking retarded.

>Spacey tried to molest him!
No. He made an advance and the 14 year old passed on that advance and left. If Spacey was a molester then things would have turned out differently. Spacey's mistake was in coming out in his apology.

>Spacey's mistake was in coming out in his apology.
I'm pretty sure his mistake was making "an advance" as you call it, on a fucking CHILD. Even if he wasn't molesting him it's still fucked up.

Are you joking? The kid was 14. Literally everyone knows you can't fuck a kid that young. Spacey is a molester, he may have backed down but that doesn't mean he didn't try

Morrissey is literally /ourguy/

Did Spacey know he was a 14 year old? He was in his 20s and drunk. He might have thought he was 18 or 19 or even older. Also the guy is coming out about it like 30 years after the fact. Spacey didn't even become a huge actor for like 15 years after that apparently happened. It's not like he had no chance of winning a lawsuit against him.

Not saying Spacey is innocent, but it's not all black and white and should be innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty stops applying when the suspect literally admits to it

>Did Spacey know he was a 14 year old?
lmgtfy.com/?t=i&iie=1&q=14 year old boy

Imagine language-policing on Fortune.

clickhole.com/article/body-positivity-win-14-year-old-boy-would-have-sex-4542
he just got the wrong guy, anyone could make that mistake.

WHY DO 14 YEAR OLDS HAVE TO DRESS SO GODAMN SEXY AMIRITE???

...but unironically.

nice use of those trips, user, but don't you dare think it'll stop the FBI

Checked fren

He pushed the kid on the bed and tried to fuck kim. The kid said no and got up. As he was leaving, Spacey asked again if he would fuck him.

The kid was 14 and Spacey was the one who invited him to the party. He probably invited him there with the intention of fucking him. No, he didn't molest him, but he tried to at least twice. Also his apology was horrible.

>8888
>trips
please

>He pushed the kid on the bed and tried to fuck kim. The kid said no and got up. As he was leaving, Spacey asked again if he would fuck him.
allegedly

The number of people claiming to have been groped is so high that I simply can’t believe any of them without evidence.

The grossness of having poo on your dick

Which he did not.

Too bad nowadays its guilty until proven innocent am i right?

Literally anyone who worked near Kevin Spacey new he acted like this, this wasn't a one of event, sure innocent until proven guilty but we know which way the wind is blowing

So let someone else fuck your boipussy so you don’t have to get shit on your dick

Literally every male #MeToo supported will be outed as a rapist pedo in a few months

From the article
>"If you go through history, almost everyone is guilty of sleeping with minors. Why not throw everyone in jail right away?
Based.

He's right to an extent.
1. A lot of these accusations are vague and usually are just described as "unwanted advances" which could mean literally anything, and probably the only reason they were unwanted was because the guy was ugly, and
2. If someone implies that if you don't suck their dick you won't get insert x job, and you suck their dick, that's YOUR fault. Even worse if you don't say anything about it before he does it to someone else.

Come at me if you disagree.

t. americans

Do you think gay people don’t clean out first?

bump

Yes he did

A lot of these females coming would have been happy to have fucked Weinstein for career advancement. It's just now it's coming out to the general public that it happened, so instead of admitting they did it willingly, they have to act like they were raped to save face. Although I do not doubt some were genuinely raped.