Everyone's forgotten about this light 7/10 album already

>everyone's forgotten about this light 7/10 album already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlCn9_3Ip7k
youtube.com/watch?v=4e38S2Amvc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It sounds pretty forgettable, because it’s classic Bjork one used to sound on her previous albums.

A fair amount of people are waiting for the official release/a higher quality rip.

Like me but the singles did very little if anything for me.

They'll still stop talking about it 2 days after the official release drops

The singles don’t do the album justice. It’s a solid album, better than Biophillia, Volta, and Post imho.
Sue me.

it's literal AOTY maybe even AOTD

her best album by far

Normcore fags aren’t going to ‘get’ it
I fucking love that there isn’t a single radio friendly track on there (although Arisen my senses, Courtship, and Saint should have been the singles)

I'm disappointed for sure.

Unfortunately I'm starting to think Bjork is really not a good composer. I used to roll my eyes when people said her music relied heavily on production tricks but on this album it's more obvious than ever. The compositions are horridly simple and lazy. People are praising the sounds created by Arca, which in my opinion are so generic and unimpressive.

>People are praising the sounds created by Arca

I'm pretty sure Arca only actually contributed to just three of the songs.

I think this is a "for the hardcore fans" kind of album, normalfags are gonna bitch about MUH CATCHY HOOKS MUH PLEASING MELODIES because they're plebs who don't deserve Bjork in the first place.

i haven't forgot about it. it was amazing desu

Arisen My Senses is so great. Literal pleb filter

Is it just me or does the leak sound like it has an overdrive filter on every song?

Like every song bleeding into the red or something.... Very little going dynamically as cmpared to her other albums???

Waiting for the itunes edition before I make my decision on sound quality tho...

Also still can't fuck with the color scheme of the album art at all...

And the hair still fucks with me...

So I fucked with the colors a bit so she looks less like a clown... The makeup is actually awful in the kanda cover... This blended it a little

This album is so good. absolute pleb filter

It's the poppiest song on the album

Stop saying this. 90% of people who are praising it are Gaga and Madonna fans. You're not special because you like a freaking Björk record lol this is not some inaccessible avant-garde work. It's just a subpar album by a pop artist who forgot how to write interesting melodies (or perhaps never knew).

i love it when people don't like the albums i like

>subpar album
Pleb

still waiting for my cd to actually listen to it
hope i like it

The original cover is awful but this is worse

it's on par with the recent albums by the other members of the holy trinity. 6's and 7's. decent shit. musically unadventurous but conceptually ambitious.

For some reason doesnt look as good on here... Oh well Ive made other versions I think are even better than this one anyway...

it's defo in her top 5
probably even top 3
i'll have to wait tho

Some of it's fantastic but I think it drops of in quality after Features Creatures by quite a bit.
Saint in particularly is really gross, saccharine Disney shit.

Made a final fantasy-esque Vulnicura cover

I think im just not into the peach background its basically the same besides that...

Also the hair isn't apparent when its darker

To each their own

it was pretty good, she picked the perfect theme for her album

anybody have a link to the leak?

brighton mentioned

while i respect your freedom as an artist, please stop

Maybe calm down? I like other tracks as well.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it, a lot more than Vulnicura
last album of hers I liked this much was Biophilia, but this one feels like it has more highlights (down to the length I guess)
not to say it couldn't be trimmed down to a solid 45 mins, but still lots of stuff I will be returning to here

this is the album I was hoping to hear when it was first announced Arca was working on Vulnicura, and given how bitterly disappointing his s/t album was, this is a breath of fresh air

maybe her 3rd or 4th best overall personally
Homogenic > Vespertine > Utopia / Biophilia > Medulla > the rest

the things that really works on this album for me, is that the soundscapes take you to places, which I never got from Vulnicura

FYI she supposed to look like a mutant medusa/bat Drag Queen

is brighton a meme on Sup Forums because we somehow keep clinging on in the face of sure defeat?

fixed
the asymmetry really bothered me

they may meme us now but in circa 10 years when we win the champion's league guess who'll have the last laugh

Arca literally produced every song on this album, Bjork knows fuck all about advanced granular synthesis. Anyone who knows Arca and Bjork can tell that he is all over this thing. Fuck out of my thread newfag, Bjork can't make beats for shit

Are there any sjon tracks on the new album?

>arca
>beats
LMAO

??
youtube.com/watch?v=hlCn9_3Ip7k

Did you like Native Invader?

unadventurous??!!! are you joking?! there are crazy flute solos, weird-ass electronic shit, more harp & overdubbed vocals than ever
eg. #4 is quite unique

It was really unmemorable for me tbqh, there was nothing to latch onto and it all just kind of floated on by

what Final Fantasy games have you played exactly?

LOLOLO I know right?!
youtube.com/watch?v=4e38S2Amvc0