Is it possible to get more intelligent. I mean I am probably not even average. Although i acknowledge this...

Is it possible to get more intelligent. I mean I am probably not even average. Although i acknowledge this, I do wish to get more intelligent. Is this even possible.

Attached: readImage (1).jpg (368x348, 15K)

Yes.

How

The proteins that are responsible for loss of focus and learning skills concentrate themselves in the pancreas and then slowly descends down to the fingers and forms a hard shell. Removing that will provide some relief, albeit after some days.

post feet

lewd

Just by asking that, you already started the process. Wake up faggot.

phase the word get out of your vernacular and watch people comment on how intelligent you sound

En 1997 una chica llamada lauren, estaba caminando en un bosque,despues desaparecio de repente nunca nadie la encontro hasta el 2000 cuando otra chica llama Mary encontro su cuerpo y unas marcas en su pecho decian: no era lo suficiente hermosa" y ahora que haz leido esto ella aparecera en tu espejo diciendo que no eres lo suficientemente hermoso y te matara!(por cierto la chica llamada Mary murio poco despues)Para poder salvarte pega esto en otras 10 preguntas mas .ESTO ES CIERTOtewww

could be

Listen asshole, stop that ew ew ew

study what ever you are measuring your intelligence with or study w/e you want if no criteria

I like pizza.

wew lad

the fuck is this thread

I could either mastrubate to traps or try to change my life

No. You can gain knowledge which is merely just memory, but you cannot increase the amount of comprehension you are able to use. Increasing the speed of a person's ability to understand would take multiple lifetimes of that person to have any measurable amount, which is currently beyond human capabilities.

Attached: 8b3cb27e2b134bafd6798898106b81cc.jpg (920x650, 179K)

do both

Why.

wow

Man that does make me sad

Why do humans keep making the same mistakes through out history?

Attached: 1504640681371.jpg (695x640, 231K)

Study logic, maths, and programming.

Will you become intelligent? Maybe, maybe not, but if you put in the time into the above, you would be better off than most of the population and would be considered smarter as a result.

Some people are born with it, others work for it. It all depends, if it isn't something you do every day, you can't expect to get good at it. People who are well versed in the above, are those who spend time thinking about the aforementioned subjects outside of their "study/homework time".

You could always put your energy into something else you enjoy that tends to have perceived worth in the general society, become more knowledgeable at whatever it is than the average Joe, and you will again be considered smart.

Or learn to Google things like a pro, apparently most people can't do that either.

Because we are have deep rooted flaws, like greed, hatred, envy. All those things lead to mistakes. And people are just that. People.

Crystallized vs Fluid Intelligence OP. Google it

Step 1, get the fuck off of /b

OP, take an IQ test and post the results.

Hey user, I'm a 3th year psychology student. Studies on this have diverse outcomes. Some say that intelligence is completely biological and therefore can't improve. Other studies say it can be improved quite a lot with good education.

As with al things in psychology, the answer is probably somewhere in the middle. Also more recent studies confirm this. So that means that there probably is a limit to your maximum intelligence, but there is al lot of room for improvement. I would say start by reading books and watch YouTube Chanels like Vsauce, ASAP Science, SciShow and Kurzgesagt.

I read alot of books, and watch some of those youtubers. I try to get more knowledge. But I am always outsmarted

So don't you think that if humans haven't been able to correct their mistakes over thousands of years, they'd still continue to make the same mistakes for thousands of years to come? The curvature of gaining comprehension is pretty damn linear and that line is quite horizontal.

Attached: 1514179548359.jpg (640x640, 237K)

Can you specify what you mean by outsmarted? And do you know "the debunking method"? If not google it, it will help you in formulating good arguments.

Lack of comprehension is part of all of us. Some people have comprehension in math, but not in social skills. Some have comprehension in the inherit anger humans have, but not the comprehension to bypass it.

It's not linear, it has spikes, but I guess at the 4th dimension it looks horizontal.

>get more intelligent

I am laughing at this and I don't know why. Try anything that stimulates a process of thought such as problem solving or gain some perspective on life by reading abstract literature and interpreting it. Something along those lines. I also heard blueberries boost memory and exercise helps somehow but ironically I forgot. You don't have to be a genius to use Google. I'd start there.

You are both wrong, comprehension forms into spirals which actually represents repetition while progressing in one.

Attached: 1507945510511.gif (400x354, 2M)

I mean that people seem to have more info, faster reaction times, ect