Has anyone sent them a mail with their work? Did they actually respond?

Has anyone sent them a mail with their work? Did they actually respond?

Tempted to send them my shitty recordings, what do I have to lose

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/boro-van-hout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man Sup Forums is slow as fuck today, or maybe it's because I didnt make a meme thread

jai paul threads don't get much traction these days

Just wondering if anyone else sent their poopy music to them.

Would expect someone to do it

Post them here first

you can try but their whole shit sounds retarded
the "label" is all based on hype by jai paul releasing a debut album.

sounds like hes just trying to find ppl to steal ideas from. good luck

fuck off they've already put out tracks of other people produced by them. its a legit venture

they definitely check the jai paul ktt thread

What is the aim of the institute?

>produced by them.

to support up and coming talent from artists in london

these guys are marketing geniuses. if jai paul released albums regularly nobody would fucking care, his music is not that special nor are the two tracks released this week

yeah artists sent them demos and the ones that fit with the pauls' aesthetic, they decided to produce their first single. its like any other start up label
wrong. the leaked demos album is goddamn incredible

i listen to the 2013 leak almost everyday and never get tired of it. its some of the most original production ive heard.

wasn't a leak m8. he release the stuff himself because he was out of fucking idea's and xl wasn't going to keep letting him sample lara craft without paying.
yeah thats fine. too bad its awful. guy really pisses me off these days. what a waste of talent

i'll revisit it then.

the leak was probably a publicity stunt but if you separate it from that the tunes are still amazing

i know the songs are amazing. played it over 3,000 times. just pissed because jai paul is an asshole who lost his chance of taking the game.

Idec if he would steal one of my ideas, just seems like a fun thing to do

Sure but it's really bad
soundcloud.com/boro-van-hout
Idk why I even want to do this I'm just pretty bored

He didnt “lose his chance” not everyone wants to take over the game and have the limelight. Obviously hes happy producing and writing right now. Also if jai were to officially release a new song under his name and announce a new album the hype would be hugeeee