This guy is more based and has bigger balls than you guys...

this guy is more based and has bigger balls than you guys. while you shitpost in your trump generals this guy goes out and confront muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSLHV8oRc3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not everyone can live with a live with constant police survilliance and arrests

you also have to think that he sat in jail multible times just because the government hates him

but surely he has balls

I have no Muslims to confront. I live in a town in the north that is 99% white. We literally have one Korean family and everyone else is white.

>you also have to think that he sat in jail multible times just because the government hates himbut surely he has balls
> he sat in jail multible times just because the government hates

Then he definitely has balls you krautcuck.

Did that cuck get punched in his nose?

Confronting muslims has ruined his life though.

He is based and a brave man, but only a fool would do what he's done alone.

>cuck

that is one of the bravest men in the UK and Europe taking shit constantly and you call him a cuck?

kys burger

What matters at end is the result, not amount of talk or action.

who is he?
post footage pls?

>fool

He's saving the nation. Fucking grow a pair you dispicable homo.

Ok lad, show me what you've done to combat the muslim menace.

Oh that's right, you haven't. Because you know it would ruin your life, because as I said, only a fool would do what he's done.

he's a rabid anti racist
just your typical cuck trying to score some political power

>he's a rabid anti racist
Because the main problem is Islam, not race.And if he wanted "political power", he would be trying to appease Muslims and leftists.

>Romanians in charge of making intelligent posts.

he's got balls but this war is a culture war fought with ideas there is a time and place for physical confrontation which come later i bet
tommy robinson

he knows that and he is speaking every where. cuckadon, oxford, rubin report, saad truth etc. he is really leading the charge against muslims.

This guy know what's up. Only Americans have the balls to deal with Muslims.

>being this cucked
you don't even know who this hero is, slav

A unarmed peasant?

Nah hes useless

If he had balls the EDL would be like the IRA, as in bombing the Muslims

EDL just peacefully protest like a bunch of cucks

He's pretty based, huge respect for him, but cmon a Swiss talking about balls, your country's founding principle is amorality and no courage.

a fucking leaf!

He's not the head of the EDL anymore and the leaders of the now disbanded IRA, Sinn Fein...are BEGGING muslims to diversify Ireland. Historically the IRA has ALWAYS identified very heavily with the Palestinian people and even funded revolutions for them. None of them ever did anything...but to say the Irish hate Muslims is batshit.

That guy never ceases to amaze me. He charmed his way onto religious iconology in islam. I refuse to believe this is faked.

>a Swiss talking about balls, your country's founding principle is amorality and no courage.

Swiss are pretty based, both hsitorically and half-based today

>tommy robinson

obviously not the msot intelelctual fellow out there but his heart is at the right place. KUDOS FOR THE LAD

A real man . the myth , the legend
youtube.com/watch?v=dSLHV8oRc3o

>unarmed peasant
>being from Slovenia
good effort lad