Roger is leaving angry voicemails again

Roger is leaving angry voicemails again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wo2TLlMhiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“We, hundreds of thousands of us, supporters of BDS and human rights throughout history all over the world join together in memory of Sharpeville and Wounded Knee and Lidice and Budapest and Ferguson and Standing Rock and Gaza and raise our fists in protest."

God, Waters has really turned out to be one huge insufferable prick.

rogers is based
fuck jews. only good thing about them is their big titty women

you know Roger Waters is not against jewish people, right? He just disagrees with Israel's policy on Palestinians- who are also descendants of the Jews, btw

has nick been (((cucked)))?
fuck

unironically fuck them all though

>He just disagrees with Israel's policy on Palestinians
and who makes israel's policies? oh wait JEWS
like i said fuck em. but i wouldn't mind fucking me some jewish women. they got some nice tits
im a sad goy :(

You can have your hatred for the jews, I'm just saying that Roger is simply defending a jew against another jew for political reasons. Non-ethnic, non-religious, political reasons.

eno put him in his place, excellent

Reminder that Israel's crimes are nothing compared to the mass global suffering wrought by America. Why not boycott the USA?

whole BDS movement is just dumb, just wants to cause an issue for the everyday people of israel by starving them of art in protest of the actions of the government. Benjamin Netanyahu isn't going to see waters protesting and change the whole politics of the country. help the people of gaza motherfucker rather than punishing the everyday people of israel for their governments shitty actions.

thats funny when everybody trashed eno when he said he was glad trump won

Because Israel and US are literally the same fucking thing

thats because tardos cant grasp that someone would want trump to win over that crim hillary.

looks like nick cave got cucked

One could argue that Christians in the USA make Israel's policies. We surely support them. Paper-thin argument, though. I hope you're trolling.

>>Sup Forums

>he was glad trump won
being optimistic and glad aren't the same

Trump is a criminal, as well.

theres being a criminal, and theres being a CRIMINAL

if this is all about morals, are we forgetting how close eno and bowie used to be, bowie fucked a kid

They're all fucking criminals.

>There are no Russians
>And there are no Yanks
>Just corporate criminals
>Playing with Tanks

american is garbage also tho. when did i defend the usa?

I suppose they believe this is a method of bringing attention to this issue,though?

does the news not exist? or the readily available history of the behavior of israel?

noting to do bringing light to the issue, issue has existed for years, its people who describe themselves as liberal yet do nothing about it. Action motherfuckers

If they want to change it go and fucking change it, plenty of people supporting those in gaza and the west bank without having a dumb protest which ultimately just harms every day people

He's giving voice to protest movements. You're a moron.

>Believing in basic human rights

Who's the fucking moron?

Waters is /our guy/

Oh look a musician banging on Trump. That's new.

nick cave grew up in caulfield which is the most jewish suburb in victoria

lol israelis are gonna be okay dude you dont need to worry about them

Is it worse to be “art starved” or literally starving in the apartheid wasteland that is palestine? Fucking christ man, who gives a shit whether people in Israel get to go see a concert or not. Maybe it’ll make them notice that what their government is doing is despicable so they can try to make some change in their country.

Wait until the ADL/ACLU community really takes the gloves off with Roger. I give it six months before he goes full 1488.

Trump's a lion. You don't even have to like him. Just don't be mad.

Get them out of bed with each other and you literally solved the problem.

an old obese lion with symptoms of dementia and narcissism

For how progressive Waters and his buddies are, I'm surprised they want to play the white savior so hard everytime some band plays there

You're forgetting the rules;
>The more you hate it the more powerful it becomes

Seriously dude, if you've been looking at his "attack pattern" you would know the guy is absolutely ruthlessly intelligent. He's not immune to being used for other peoples' interests but he's smart, and not recognizing is making an age-old mistake that everyone who's ever lost made; underestimating your opponent.

You can stay assmad parroting some CNN-spawned conjecture if you want to go deeper down that hole you're in.

>t. Brainlet

Take the black pill, it'll help and give Roger one to. It'll help ;)

Roger's got some guts to keep this up after all the shit he gets for it. What's he worth, like $400 million? He can just sit back and chill, but he sticks to his convictions. I can't help but respect that.

What shit? Other than Radiohead and Nick Cave and maybe a few smaller acts the majority of the mainstream media is on his side. And he is 100% somehow being paid to keep this up

People misunderstood his statement

Israel is committing a second holocaust in Palestine right now. YOu thought they'd never forget and learn from the past, but noooooooo

There are far more good and relevant jews than palestinians or muslims as a whole. More musicians, more inventors, more actors and writers, more of everything.

What are muslims capable of other than blowing things up and believing in a middle-age ideology in the 21st century?

>Palastinians are descendants of Jews
What the fuck kind of heeb propaganda have you been listening to? Palastinians are Arabs. Or do you think all Semitic people are somehow Jewish?

Making good art isn't indicative of good character. It's usually the opposite, really. In fact, the one of the classical philosophers' main thesis is why people are dumb for being seduced by entertainers.

How can someone be this retarded

t. mehmed shubshallah

>no argument
>calls other person muslim

Classic Talmudic debate style. Out of arguments? Just name-call the other person. Admit it, Chaim Shekelwitzsteinberg. You got nothing.

Groan

This is an awful argument when whitey applies it to black people

Please retire this strategy

Iron sharpens iron, as man sharpens man. Jew avoids man, so Jew is soft and dull.

Nick Cave hasn't done anything wrong. The boycott is virtue signaling bullshit that won't change a Goddamn thing. No amount of "I refuse to play in Israel because muh Palestinians" babbling will convince the Israeli government to change. If you want change to happen then pressure the US government into cutting off support to Israel.

t. Sup Forumstard who hates Israel

not an argument

>falling into his own snare

Here's a retard everyone

still not an argument

Scared boy

Find Jesus

Wow wow haram much?

You seem very shook and all your chest puffing seems to be making things worse. Would you like to talk about your fears and desires? I'd like to listen, if you can offer honesty and openness.

>Human rights

Palestinians should be bulldozed into the ocean en masse.

that was pretty clear 40 yrs ago

>Palestinians- who are also descendants of the Jews, btw

>the white saviour
what the fuck does this even mean and what does it have to do with this?

Basic human rights were stablished after the holocaust, though
So you're reaping what you sow

True.

A little fascism would do the world a lot of good right now.

seems like all roger waters does these days is complain about israel

Dunno about that mate, the amount of anti and pro trump posters are about 50/50.

Yeah, it's almost like you'd need an electoral system of some kind to break ties inherent in bi-partisan politics.

You mean like the electoral college?

Don't forget complaining about Trump. His current live show is a giant "fuck you" to Trump.

>“We hurl our glasses into the fire of your arrogant unconcern, and smash our bracelets on the rock of your implacable indifference.”
WEW

Big man, pig man, ha ha, charade you are
You well heeled big wheel, ha ha, charade you are

Not an argument

t. 74 year old teenager

>envoking lidice to bring light to the palestinian plight
the fucking balls on this guy holy fuck

Sucks that most support towards Israel is right wing while opposition is usually left wing. It should've never existed as a country BTW

Anyway, how is this related to music albeit tangentially? Sage

why do people care (or pretend to care) so much about Israel and Palestine conflicts?

They're the real jews. Zionist Jews are Khazar Faceless Men

Lol fuck Palestine. Israel allows homosexuals to live freely in the middle east. You leftie faggots should be into that.

Israel should have existed, but it should have been carved out of Prussia after WW2, considering that they were given a homeland due to anti-Jewish persecution, and considering that most Jews are Ashkenazis who historically come from the general region of Germany and Poland.

None of that is to say that Palestinians are a real ethnic group/people, though, they're an Arab invention. The Ottoman Empire lost their land far and square, and the UK had the right to carve it up as they pleased. No one cries for the Germans displaced from Central/Eastern Europe after WW2.

serious question: where can I get an unbiased account of the Palestine/Isreal conflicts?

The unbiased account is both sides fucking suck and the world would be a better place if the middle east was wiped off the face of the Earth.

>This is an awful argument when whitey applies it to black people

it's correct though

>The unbiased account is both sides fucking suck and the world would be a better place if the middle east was back under control of the Pope

ftfy, Orthodox ruined everything

youtube.com/watch?v=1wo2TLlMhiw

>John Green
DROPPED. He's a fucking idiot.

>John Green
>unbiased
Pick one. Also:
>John Green
>not one of the biggest hacks of modern literature
Pick one.

>John Green
alright, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and watch it