Discuss the album of 2017

Discuss the album of 2017

birds!

...fuck you

Ok

Tame and bland. I gave all of DG's albums a listen, still don't understand the hype.

(Rob Pat guitar interlude)

na

It's fucking unbelievable. NOTHING else released this year comes close

sure, here guys...i posted it

>album

Face it: Steroids is a fucking album. Death Grips have changed the game yet again.

it's an EP

If it were any other artist, yes.

Liked this a lot more than TMS desu.

its fucking good and yeah maybe the best, dont know if its better than world eater though

it's not an album. it's a teaser so Sup Forums doesn't go autistic and spam death grip when every day.

Track A fuckin speaks to me, goes harder than anything I've ever heard. the only thing I've liked that's been released this year

I don't browse Sup Forums typically though

It is an album.

this was the album?

Yeah I'm sure DG gives a slight shit about whatever Sup Forums does and wants

>he wasn't here for jenny death when
>they released fashion week

they've been releasing these teasers ever since you stupid faggot

Will this be the first year since 2011 without LP by Death Grips?

Actually I've been here since 2010 before they even formed. A 22 minute release with fully produced tracks and vocals is much different than Andy's leftover recordings he released as a troll when mu was at its most unbearable

If they don't release an LP this year I literally won't have an AOTY for 2017. My list is gonna start at #2

I just listened to this album last night after stubbornly refusing to and it actually blew my mind how consistently solid it is

>lean

Will never listen

So uh, why do people still think that there's another album coming this year when Steroids is obviously what we've been waiting for?

this

Something is pretty much confirmed for happening in December. Although I want to believe that a single is dropping tomorrow due to Bjork's birthday.