So do cock rings really help by keeping your dick hard Sup Forums or are they bull shit meme's

So do cock rings really help by keeping your dick hard Sup Forums or are they bull shit meme's
Also how do you figure out what size to get ?

Attached: faggots.jpg (876x535, 53K)

yes, they make your dick feel very full and hard, i love them and i love putting one on half way through sex it gets harder and bigger and the feeling is great for me and the other person. i do recommend a silicone one that stretches. best feel and easy use. also get one that fits around the shaft and balls ass they work better and feel the best.

I love mine. It makes you bigger and harder but it also makes you last longer. I'd say start with a set that comes with multiple sizes, and pick a softer stretchier material. Better to have it be too loose on than choke your dick to death on your first try.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1534x1980, 1.04M)

and as for the size just measure with a ruler. I am 6in long by 5.8in wide with avg balls and for the entire thing i use a 1.75in ring that stretches to about 4in. snug fit to make it really big and doesn't hurt for hours.

I think they are only one size so I put 3 of them to get maximum pleisure while I'm driving....oops I said it! anyway I like to put them every where I am
pic unrelated but sill my dicko Sup Forums

Attached: meh dick.jpg (249x458, 64K)

thats a troll's dick, they have different sizes.

Start with a set sort of like this

Attached: adam-eve-triple-erection-system-set2.jpg (1200x1200, 59K)

explain me why its look like a troll dick?

GET A RIGID RING. Steel is good. Aluminum is good. Titanium/gold/silver is god tier if you're a richfag

Elastic bands are how you lose your dick/get sterilized without meaning to.

For the sake of your fucking manhood, just use rigid cockrings. (They're classier and what everyone used before plastics anyway)

Attached: cockring.jpg (1000x563, 71K)

twig dick lies.

looks like a miniature persons ass in your dick

Speaking from experience. Elastics always apply pressure, a risk. The more you're packing, the tighter elastics are, even more trouble.

Sick to rigid so you can wear them comfortably for longer than 5 minutes. You should never wear a tight rigid cockring, the weight alone is incredible added sensation.

Attached: IMG_20180328_181637.jpg (2688x1512, 1.42M)

different angle

Attached: cockring2.jpg (1000x565, 33K)

they work, over time with heavier rings / long use you'll probably see girth gains, and scrotum hanging length increases.

wearing a ring for long periods of time engorges your genitalia with blood, which gradually makes them get larger. Your ballsack can get pretty huge compared to anything you've ever seen before wearing a ring.

When I have my rings on and am heavily aroused for at least an hour, I will likely have to wait 30 minutes to assure easy and safe removal of the ring with no unnecessary pressure.

You can get things very aroused and engorged, but never wear anything too tight. All rings should be lose enough for you to slide them around a quarter to half inch from where they rest on your shaft and against your pelvis and scrotum.

There is no easy way to correctly size rigid rings, and this is because all rigid rings are made differently with respect to their interior diameter and profile.

Many lower end rigid rings are thinner metal spherical bands, which dig in to your dick and sack and abdomen in pronounced ways because of their relatively sharp profile compared to the surrounding body.

Thick spherical bands (the Gear Essentials omega, and many typical heavier metal rings) are a great step up. These however provide minimal immediate simultaneous surface area contact between the metal and the skin it rests on, because it's a perfect circle all the way around.

The ideal shape is oblong, a slide oval that has the flatter end resting against the cylindrical shape of the cock. This tremendously improved surface area prevents undue sliding of the metal ring around when you're flaccid (prolonged wear), and it distributes the pressure and weight of the cockring when you're engorged much more evenly against your sensitive skin. The gear essentials Imperial cockring is an example of this type of design.

Cockrings should be treated seriously because it's going around several organs of ours, don't fuck it up. Look to history, look to money.

Attached: cockring3.jpg (558x564, 47K)

i have two (titanium due to metal allergies from ex) and while they do feel great i find myself liking the silicon although i do not use that tight of silicone one but every once in a while. the one i like is .25in less then normal erection size but can stretch super easy incase i need to get flat fast.

>scrotum hanging length increases

This is the last thing I need. My balls touch the toilet water every time

you could also do the cockring buttplug. thats fucking nice, but thats if you use plug often

This is just a fact of life isn't it? Not even tall people have their junk touching the water. It takes significant posture effort to not have my junk touch the damn toilet water. Cockrings probably wont make a difference. Unless your toilet is set to have very very shallow resting water levels, its gonna be weird every time crapping

Worded like an autist, meant to say, "Even short people have their junk touching the water". Holy fucking asp.

my balls don't touch but i am always in a climate that is around 60F so you know I'm not a sweaty fuck melting into the shit water

yeah thats true temperature is gonna play a large role. if you are a heavyweight person and very muscular does it offset cold temperatures outside, for nutsack hanging?

yes. more fat more heat. more heat more sag. more sag more shit water. thus fat=shit water.

how do you like the realistic dildo on the left? was considering one

Bullshit

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-28-20-27-20-1.png (467x378, 165K)

You get what you pay for, and realism counts. It went in easier than my far less to-life dildos I've tried in the past (this is my 3rd cock-sized toy). This is about 7.5 insertable and pretty girthy, the largest around I've had yet, but it glides in easily.

I suggest using a water-based lubricant, coconut oil, and saliva in tandem, there are incredible benefits to not using harsher petrol based lubes and the oil/water mixing keeps it slippery.

muscle man types also gen more heat from diet and workouts that body doesnt cool as easily, i would recommend a cool done hour after workout and some corn starch or baby powder down there for ventilation and dryness.

not him but i love mine, just dont use it too often. really its one of those in the mood things.

this. all of this

saw it on amazon for like $20. little pissed i picked something else now. thats the one with 2 different layers, right? like a hard core and soft skin? is it too floppy for anal?

very insightful and seriously beneficial long term health tips in this thread, given how un-homogenously sexed Sup Forums is, i'm grateful there are others here who can make use of this information!

its is and not at all

Well i'm assuming this is all oldfags form Sup Forumsetter days.