It's too long. Needlessly so

It's too long. Needlessly so.

Yep. Wears out it's welcome quickly despite being mildly interesting at first. Most over rated album of the year.

I think it would have been amazing if more condensed. I'm all for long albums, I have no issues. But they have to be long for a reason.

it's an experience, put it on, lay down, close your eyes and just take in the sound, don't worry about the time, I find it's a great album to fall asleep to if I need an album to fall asleep to

this
exactly how i feel about radiohead. great music to put me to sleep.

I think you all missed the point of the album. Archie was trying to replicate the feeling of depression, and that includes it being needlessly long and tiring

>. Archie was trying to replicate the feeling of depression, and that includes it being needlessly long and tiring
thats fine. but the music is still bad.

That's a pretty dumb fucking thing to say, even by Sup Forumsstandards.

honestly felt this way about the new joji ep, don't see why it's getting shit all over

Really love this aspect of the record

Then title the album: "long depression"

I gathered that idea, but it doesn't work here.

there is absolutely no need to make an album with over 13 songs in current year. the sweet spot is probably 10.

agreed.

oh fuck you

For discussing music? On a music board? How terrible, an aggregious offense I've committed.

kek

Why is this album so praised? It's just boring compared to his other stuff.

DAMN. and A Crow are way more overrated, my dude.

lmaooo damn is not overrated you missed the whole point fag

So this album is officially a pleb filter

Where in the OP did I mention I missed the point, or didn't like it?