The reviews are in

The reviews are in.

The Warcraft movie is a horrible pile of racist garbage. DO NOT WATCH IT

>"The prospect of a predominantly white, European realm being invaded by foreign, primitive, darker skinned hordes (they are actually called the Horde) might set alarm bells ringing in our current climate of immigration anxiety. Is this a veiled Ukip broadcast? Or a pro-Trump one? Nobody suggests the orcs are there to steal Azeroth’s jobs or exploit its benefits system, thankfully, though they are intent on overrunning their adoptive country and sucking the souls out of all its living creatures."

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warcraftmovies/images/a/a9/Anduin.png/revision/latest?cb=20151212024059
ibtimes.co.uk/isis-what-story-behind-islamic-state-one-fingered-salute-1506249
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck me sideways. They're saying orcs are representative of minorities.

>Literally calling minorities inhuman

>The Warcraft movie is a horrible pile of racist garbage.
Fuuuuck now I have to watch a fucking warcraft movie?
lame.

I used to be a leftist.

I'm so glad I got away from the retard cult.
Unfortunately they have their grasp on my smaller siblings.

I thought I'd skip it, but after reading this, I'd DL the bd rip in the future

Did we watch the same movie?

The "white" kingdom is full of minorities. Black and Asian knights roam the place, and even the sister of the main Alliance character happens to be black (while the guy is white).

Azroth was probably too white for the leftist's liking.

Hence they didn't want to idenify their beloved immigrants with them.

So the leftists in their reviews are comparing savege and barbaric non-human creatures to refugees?

How they can BTFO themselves on daily basis?

Of course lefties immediately set orcs equal to shitskins. Jesus Christ, whenever I think I've surpassed lefties in racism they always seem to one-up me. It hurts desu senpai.

This.
It's liberal propaganda that's still too white for the SJW's

>The "white" kingdom is full of minorities. Black and Asian knights roam the place, and even the sister of the main Alliance character happens to be black
What the fuck?!

Dropped.

>The Warcraft movie is a horrible pile of racist garbage.
Damn. Had no plans to see it, but I guess I have to now.

Blizzard is a bunch of pc, liberal faggots.

That said, it's always been clear to me orcs are just like niggers

>Similar to humans, but distinct due to their skin color, greater physical abilities, and aggression
>Live in African style huts
>Live in a foreign land
>Their land is obviously based on Africa in design (the barrens).

#OPENPORTALSFORAZEROTH
#NOTALLORCS

The writers of this article seem to have some latent issues with their racism. Why would they automatically associate a green horde of invaders with black people? That seems rather unfair and unjustified. Maybe they should erase the racism from their own heads before trying to take down the "racist establishment"

Praise kek that videogame movies have reflected the gamergate bullshit.

For real the film is pretty decent, if you've every played Warcraft or WoW before.

When it comes to franchised films a decision is made early on, on whether they are going to make it accessible for new audiences or cater towards the preexisting fan base. And this film is definitely the latter.

Also the article makes it seem like its heavily favoured towards Alliance. It isn't, there's some good Horde shit in there

Neither the barrens nor Durotar is the homeland of the orcs. that would be Nagrand which is a grassy plains region. The Orcs are more similar to Mongolians or Huns in that they're roaming nomadic barbarians from Steppes regions.

Orcs are orcs. They didn't nor have they ever represented any sect of humanity.

They're just barbarians that worship spirits and shit.

They're originally based upon the warhammer orks ffs.

Yeah, go watch the movie.

Here's one of the many black knights. There's also a bunch of Asians.

Hahahaaaaa!!!

Liberals are literally so violently ready to be offended they see anything that COULD BE representative of blacks or browns and they immediately overreact and go on the offensive.

By doing this, they are THE MOST RACIST! They point the finger at fantasy creations from another world and then yell that those represent blacks.

One or the other, SJW's. Either it's fantasy and allowed it's freedom to tell a story without being fuel for your leftist agenda.

OR

There is no fantasy and fiction. Every fiction story is representative of actual real life and real peoples and real places with the names changed to protect the innocent. That means every fantasy story is an agenda driven backdrop meant to mislead and fool. That means every Jew-funded movie and television show isn't just innocently telling a story, but is actively seeking to erode European-Christian ideals and transform the social, economic, moral landscape into the Liberal-Jewish-Secular standards for everyone BUT JEWS themselves. Hypocrisy.

You can't have it both WAYS. YOU HAVE TO EITHER GIVE US FREEDOM TO EXPRESS OR YOU HAVE TO BE HELD TO THE STANDARDS WITH WHICH YOU HOLD OTHERS.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, HYPOCRITES!!!!

The eagle was right, you know. He may have just been rationalizing his laziness, but his explanation of why he wasn't going to help was the precise reason his choice was correct.

But Metzen is super liberal, that's still not progressive enough?

>Bethesda
>not Marxist leftist propaganda
>not Jew company

Pick one.

Do you think the film would be good for someone who has limited knowledge on Warcraft/someone who has not played?

Here's the Queen, which is sister of this guy:

>vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warcraftmovies/images/a/a9/Anduin.png/revision/latest?cb=20151212024059

>Lifts indexfinger like most Islamists

is this a thing?

>when dildos became too big for women to carry in their purses, a human-dildo rights campaign became mainstream
And so the cycle continues.

>bethesda
what did you mean by that?

>bethesda

?????

KEK you fucked up some guy's risk roll

Son of a bitch

She's pretty cute, medkit.
Inb4: America. 60% white.

Reminder real niggas build walls and protect their shit unlike that san francisco shithole known as stormwind

I won't watch it because it looks like cringe incarnate. You can't possibly expect anyone to take a hodgepodge generic fantasy Frankenstein 'setting ' which was made solely as a backdrop for an rts seriously as a movie can you?

The fact that they went for some bland racism lesson (only from the very distant impressionist got from the commercials I couldn't avoid tells me I'm right. This was a stupid idea and blizzard should feel bad for making it. It's an insult to the cinematic jew.

Yeah, she's very cute.

>how to trigger Sup Forums the post

the elves even have european and asian versions.

i saw the movie , it was actually pretty good, only a few cringe moments.

It's funny, because you could only draw such conclusions from a fictional film if you were a racist yourself.

The saying that democrats are the real racists has never been truer.

ibtimes.co.uk/isis-what-story-behind-islamic-state-one-fingered-salute-1506249

WE

WUZ

ORCS

>blonde hair
>brown eyebrows
Stop this meme immediately.

If it were based on actual warhammer setting, they'd be unapologetically wholesale slaughtering orks while burning anyone that sympathized because MUTHAFUCKIN CHAOS UP IN THIS MUTHAFUCKA

She looks borderline white. Like a Cuban or Puerto Rican. All it would take is an Aryan guy with blonde hair and blue eyes to purify her lineage...

My god

The actual madmen

Wew and I was almost gonna watch this shit. Thanks for the save swisscheese. I'm gonna go buy a Swatch now and think of you :)

At worst that looks like 1/4 black Mulatto

Would fuck.

one of the elves is >a fucking chink
I couldn't find a close-up, but I remember spilling a bit of soda over myself when this PC elf came up as the closest to the viewer, literally taking a third of the screen with his squinty eyes and wrinkled face.

the movie wasn't bad if you ignore the cast, but had a few unpleasant plot irks, and definitely lacked VFX

WE WAZ GREEN AND SHEEEEIT!

YOU FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOT! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUCKING A GUY OVER IN RISK?!

To be fair, Bethesda just tried the same disgusting, childish shit story about "think of the toaster's feelings!."

Of course Blizzard's attempt is even more degenerate.

But you can create black human character in game. Though orcs are still the niggers of the Azeroth.

So Merkel is Mediev, opening the Floodgate? Posessed by a Demon? Seems legit.

Makes me wonder who the fuck is gonna play Varian Wrynn now.

>To be fair, Bethesda just tried the same disgusting, childish shit story about "think of the toaster's feelings!."

That must have been in Daggerfall or something, I don't remember that shit.

The king is a non white ffs
That really triggered me

the horde are the good guys though

the anglo menace is keeping them down

Just pick Karl Urban.

The thing is that it doesn't make any sense because the brother is totally white with blue eyes.

They just put black and asian characters just to look progressive.

Here's her brother.

>Gul'dan has green eyes
Triggered.

You mean a quadroon?

> bluepilled af movie is rayceest
Never gets old

Fucker looks like an Arab
At least his wife was not white

>The prospect of a predominantly white, European realm

The main character's sister seems ot be half black. She is the wife of the King. The king's son is mixed race. There are lots of black people in this movie. Bizarre statement to make.

Also, Paula Patton looks so fucking hot as a half-Orc.

>upset that the film is actually faithful to franchise
>setting hasn't changed in decades and they take it to be a current issue right wing propaganda piece
This is just fucking golden.

what is this even and why do people respond, help i don't do video games.

>brazil
>judging others on racial purity

Get back up on your banana tree you disgusting ape.

>half-Orc.

and Draenei.

Everything's better with Draenei

thats a lot of coincidences desu

Dominic Cooper is white.

Terrible fucking actor though. He looked like he couldn't give less of a fuck.

The problem is the movie has already been corupted with multi cultural propaganda.

But it's not enough for the SJWs, they want the white race gone entirely.

Is it even more racist than the angry birds movie?

It's not that bad actually

did they not cut 40 minutes of the movie to not hurt the feefees of the SJW babies?

And it is still too waciststs?

YESSS CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT BROS WOO

This is reverse psychology. They're trying to trick you into spending your hard earned shekels to watch a World of Warcraft movie. Don't fall for it.

TOO BAD WARCRAFT IS THE BEES KNEES WOO

Agreed. Also thought the pick for Khadgar was shitty. Lothar and Garona were good casts though.
>mfw Grommash Hellscream appears in a bunch of scene with an accurate rendition of Gorehowl.

Isn't she half orc and half human in the movie ? Not sure but hey fucked around as far as i heard.

>trying to use reverse psychology to get Sup Forums to see this shit
No, David Bowie's son is a faggot and I'm glad it's a flop.

We might be apes, but at least we aren't being taxed to fund our colonization.

For once i'm glad our politicians just pocket the money.

Wouldn't even be possible since she's there when they make first contact with humies.

No, she's draenei and orc, she even speaks with the draenei in the beginning.

There were no humans before they entered the portal.

>And it is still too waciststs?
The leftists are the true racist here, because they associate the orcs with negroes and muslims.

I'm not entirely sure what it is they want, maybe they want to orcs to be out of character friendly and productive members of society.
Hardworking political correct orcs who dindu noffings.

No. She is the result of experiment conducted long before orcs and humans made contact.

I have a very bad feeling about this. Oops sorry wrong movie.

>Dominic Cooper
>british
>manlet
>"white"
Kek

Yes, i am aware. Just heard something about them fucking it totally up for some social justice shit on pol.

Guess false alarm, thanks.

>experiment
You mean enrichment?

So why the fuck was Dalaran floating?

How do I feel?

I feel
nothing at all
nothing at all
nothing at all
feels like nothing at all~

She THOUGHT she was half human.

Merkel is a Grim Patron.
Everyone get in here.

Fuck off, Sup Forums. Blizzard owns WoW, not Bethesda.

Nah Fallout 4, he means the faction Railroad which you can side with. They are basically "muh synth deserve rights", synths are basically toaster on roids. It is the basically the leftwing faction of the game in contrast to the Brotherhood of Steel which wants to purge all non-humans.

>Bunch of brown orcs turned their entire planet into an inhabitable shithole
>Take up a radical warmongering belief which turns them GREEN and causes them to invade and slaughter the people of a prosperous world

Fel is a religion of peace guys, come on. #NotAllDemons
#SargeraLaw4Azeroth