Hey there, user. How are you feeling? How've things been? Need a hug?

Hey there, user. How are you feeling? How've things been? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Attached: nausicaa49.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU
youtube.com/watch?v=lHJcM45Ie9A
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ip7N3F4Mm8
youtube.com/watch?v=ETZmlPPxwPA
youtube.com/watch?v=XC0MQog6Omg
englishfortamils.com/comics/index.php?album=Manga/Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw the first 3 episodes of children of the whale. It was terrible. Pretty pictures but godawfully boring.

Man, that sucks. Did you expect better?

Attached: nausicaa48.jpg (188x240, 7K)

Feeling pretty bad, things are being kinda shitty right now. I need a new start, more than a hug.
How about you?

Attached: 02_01_42_14__1_.jpg (4096x2036, 278K)

*hugs tightly* A hug might be the beginning of the beginning of an upward trend. That's not good to hear, user. Do you want to talk about it?

I'm doing pretty okay. Life is not so bad for me right now.

Attached: nausicaa28.jpg (291x400, 40K)

I didn't really know what it was. It popped up on netflix and I gave it a shot.

Can't even look at Nausica or any ghibli. My girlfriend (best thing to ever happen to me) introduced me to ghibli stuff because it was her favorite. Spoiler alert we broke up a few months ago. Really sucks my dude

Ohh, okay. It's a shame it wasn't better, but I guess you haven't lost much.

That does suck. Sorry to hear that, user. You still feeling pretty bad about it?

Attached: nausicaa57.jpg (850x596, 172K)

Why not?
Been in a relationship for 5 years. In these years she got 2 cancer. She managed to get rid of the first one, now the second is slowly destroing her.
She had other healt-related problems that makes all this a mess.
Life is hard right now. She wakes up often at night with a lot of pain and i all can do is watch and try to be close to her.
All aspect of our relation are in a weird place right now. My love for her as well.
Well, that's it. Sorry for my english, not my first language.
I miss my old life sometimes, when everything was simple. Other times i just want to run away in a cold, isolated place.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the wall of text.

How about you? What do you do? Any dream or project in your life?

Attached: altered-carbon-takeshi-kovacs-joel-kinnaman.jpg (1200x680, 83K)

Yeah dude. If I get over her it's gunna be a long ass time

i'v been depressed for a long time.i just don't know how i'm going to get through this life
youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU

Attached: reaper1.jpg (736x833, 89K)

I'm doing well, thank you. I'm just struggling with a foreign language class and I'm adjusting to my new medication. I almost fell asleep in class today because I'm so drowsy from my medication, but hopefully it will wear off in a week or so. I have the Easter holiday to adjust to it. I've been downing energy drinks like crazy though, I've had two red bulls and two monster drinks in less than a six hour period and I STILL found myself falling asleep during the lecture.

I can't really complain though, it's just life. Thanks for making this thread OP, sometimes people just need to talk.

It's a hard thing to watch someone die. Things can hardly ever remain simple, user. But you've got one of the worst situations anyone can have.

I don't want to say too much about myself, but I enjoy art. I draw a lot, and hope to make something of that someday.

Hey, it won't be forever though. You will move on eventually. Don't give up.

That's bad, man. Have you talked to anyone about this? How long has it been now?

You might like this: youtube.com/watch?v=lHJcM45Ie9A

Oh boy, new medication can be a bitch. Good luck with that, user. Don't overdo it on the caffeine, even if you really need to stay awake. That stuff can mess you up.

Sometimes you do need to talk, and that's okay. Good luck, user.

Attached: nausicaa36.jpg (301x167, 7K)

Always makes me happy to see you Nausica user. Have a good night.

I DON'T HAVE ENUFF DAKKA!
WAAAAAGH!

Attached: DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA.jpg (900x799, 203K)

I made someone burn his dick with hot sauce so overall pretty good

My ex was a really good illustrator, so i know it's not a very easy job but i wish you good luck and thanks again for listening.

You should try to get medical help. And don't drop the idea even if the first attempt doesn't works. Maybe you'll need some time to get the right Doc/treat/attitude but you can do it.

Attached: DVqxrK4XUAAXK05.jpg (1200x597, 59K)

Aw, that's good to hear user. Thank you, I hope you do too.

What heresy is this? Not enough dakka?

Ouch, nice.

Thank you user. I appreciate it. Good luck to you too. You have a hard road ahead of you.

Attached: nausicaa9.gif (400x216, 491K)

Made a choice

Laid on my bed last night

Couldn't sleep because the thought that I made the wrong call fucked me up.

It's related to studies too so it was pretty important. Doubts are hard to control

You've made the decision now, user. You can't change it. Accept it and move on, and block the alternatives from your mind. They don't matter now.

Attached: nausicaa6.jpg (671x451, 92K)

I know how you feel. Even if I know I'm right I still have a small gnawing feel that I am wrong.

Attached: 1485708685539.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Get some paper and write down all the reasons you're happy with the choice you made. Your brain just need to remember why you did it, it's bad at stuff like that.

it's been a year now. i have tried talking with my parents about it. but they don't seem to understand or care. it keeps getting worse and i don't know what to do.

Attached: edgy.png (518x912, 585K)

I like someone, she's nicer to me than everyone else and because of that I'm too scared to make a move, any advice?

If they can't do anything, you need to do something. Look up therapists in your area, or ask your doctor about therapy. A good therapist might be able to do a lot for you, user.

Hey, cool. Ask her out on a date. Build yourself up to it and don't let your fear rule you, man. Just do it. Once you've asked, the ball is in her court and you can go from there.

Attached: nausicaa52.jpg (187x270, 9K)

I feel like shit. I push the people closest to me away by being a asshole and making rash decisions purely based on emotions. I recently cut tues with my dad over stupid shit and I don't have the guts to talk to him because I know I am in the wrong. I told my mother that she is a shitty person and she has stopped talking to me completely. I am having trouble finding a job so I am just leeching off of my friend. I know what I need to change about myself but never end up commiting to it.

If things are going to get better you will need to go back and apologize properly to these people user. You do know exactly what you need to do. Why haven't you done it yet?

Just do it. Don't go on like this any longer. It's only going to get more difficult if you let it go.

Attached: nausicaa56.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Hey there, friendo. How have things been hanging?

Not so bad. Been feeling pretty okay, but the weather has been nasty. Went boarding with my friends a few days ago when we got some snow.

Attached: nausicaa24.jpg (300x281, 20K)

i rely on them for money and transportation. and they would never go for it. sometimes i feel like i should just give up. oh how i long for my time to come

Attached: edgy.jpg (1000x868, 186K)

I guess so, I am just too pussy whipped to do it. I'm just making excuses and trying to justify my actions when I should just do it.

I think it comes down to how to word it and whenever I try I pussy out.

Attached: EHiGizo.jpg (1000x903, 133K)

Here's some ambient music youtube.com/watch?v=9Ip7N3F4Mm8

Attached: 1482934912275.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Will you be independent of them at some point? Do you have any friends you can talk to about this?

Stop making excuses. Don't worry about how to word it. You are sorry. What are you sorry for? Tell them what you mean, and be specific. It doesn't need to sound good, it just needs to get your point across so you can start rebuilding those connections.

Cryo Chamber? Awesome! Thanks. Let's see how it compares to Book of the Black Earth...

Attached: nausicaa45crop.jpg (354x321, 31K)

that's pretty comfy

I see you remembered that last album I recommended you.

Cryochamber mostly has music like this. Some other themes are dead citys, lost ruins or forgotten forests. They also bad a bandcamp if you want to buy or just listen to music there.
youtube.com/watch?v=ETZmlPPxwPA

Attached: 1461297324892.jpg (4000x3000, 1.95M)

*have a
Why did I type bad a

Hey, that's pretty neat. Looks like we might've both gone on an outing with our friends on those days. I spent most of last weekend out in the woods in the middle of nowhere with a small group of buddies. It dipped into the thirties most days, but luckily it was clear enough to not give us any snow. Took a few pretty pictures while I was out there too.

You any good at snowboarding? I don't think the world could handle it if you had another ability at your disposal.

Attached: MVIMG_20180323_184850.jpg (2250x3000, 1.94M)

You are right, I am going to message my father tonight. I am not to sure about my mother though, would probably be better if I didn't talk to her.

Thank you for listening to my problems user.

Attached: u0NwjeS-2.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Oh, i do like this.

I'm assuming you're still in school. You can speak of this with a trustworthy teacher, or a friend. Just don't keep it inside.
If you can't, then try to speak with your parents about it with a different approach: you can make a deal with them where you change your lifestyle for a while and see if that change your mind healt; or you can tell them that depression is a medical issue, not a "i decide if i'm sad" thing, and you want a medical opinion.
Good luck

Attached: Altered_Carbon-5a74647b5c1d5.png (1280x640, 674K)

i have no friends. but maybe they don't understand because i haven't told them how bad i am. i'll try talking about it with them and hold nothing back. is not like have anything to lose

Attached: god help me.gif (500x281, 235K)

god i hate being alive

no i'm not in school

They have some really awesome atmospheric stuff.

Hey, nice. I haven't been camping nearly as much as I'd like lately. I suck at snowboarding. I can barely make it down a shallow slope without falling over.

Good luck, user. I hope that you can work it out soon.

That picture makes me really uncomfortable.

That's a good idea, user. I hope it goes well.

Why is that, user?

Attached: nausicaa44small.jpg (1000x1415, 133K)

the small, cute animal that tags along with a female protagonist represents virginity

skip through the examples in your mind, and observe that what I say is true

same here
youtube.com/watch?v=XC0MQog6Omg

I stopped watching after the third episode too.

me to

Attached: 1521575942135.jpg (460x562, 77K)

Attached: 1521547071350-1.jpg (480x324, 31K)

have kid, have wife, hate the lifestyle..
also have a "good friend" that lives somewhere else, but that (relationship) maybe doesn't mean anything anyway. wish I was someone else and that I didnt feel so beholden to living this current existence. im hopeless.

What does it mean when Teto dies? He dies in the manga.

Was it too boring to bear?

Attached: nausicaa188.jpg (125x180, 15K)

Hm, okay. What do you have control over? What can you change?

Attached: nausicaa4_afterclosesmall.jpg (1179x1028, 789K)

Still giving out free blowjobs?

Maybe. Who's asking?

Attached: nausicaa30.jpg (1400x852, 276K)

I still have some feelings for a girl that dumped me, i'm trying so hard to move on, but i see her everyday

If she dumped you, she's probably not going to take you back. Are you not interested in anyone else? How long has it been?

Attached: nausicaa59.jpg (850x1170, 302K)

the small furry animal doesn't usually die, but I would guess, and I'm only guessing because I haven't read the manga, that Teto's death represents Naussica's growth into an adult and the death of her childhood.

i can choose the route I go to work. heh.
i can do whatever i want but not without causing pain for someone else. and here i am being sad because my lady friend was too tired to talk. im being dumb. soory.

Hey, you can take comfort in the fact that you'd probably fare better than me out there. I'm not a very big fan of keeping your feet stationary below a pretty major joint that can easily be messed up if you take a hard enough spill. I'd rather sled. And it was a while since my last outing too. Hard to get a fire going when the ground is slightly damp and most of the fuel available to you is branches. But you find some thick ones after you clear the ground and you unlock maximum comfy once nighttime rolls around.

Attached: MVIMG_20180324_212249.jpg (3000x2250, 968K)

Nausicaa does grow, but in a strange way. At some point I think she shifts from being human to being representative of something greater. So, I guess you're right. Is this trope of the small furry animal common? I can't think of any other instances of it off the top of my head.

That's something. Get creative, user. Change some little things. Try altering your diet. Spend more time with people you don't know, or try to get to know the people you're with all the time a little better. If you're stagnating, get moving! Things could be better.

All my sleds cracked and fell to pieces. I do think boarding is more fun though. You have a lot more control on a snowboard than you do on a sled. I love camping. Firestarting is easy if you have enough accelerant!

Attached: nausicaa127.jpg (144x179, 14K)

I find /b such a weird place. You can find extremely warm and helpful people, all the way to the crazy jerk, with all the colors in between.

Humans, so diverse. Who can understand us?

Sup Forums is pretty wild.

Nobody really understands. But that doesn't matter.

Attached: nausicaa63.png (523x900, 326K)

Good thread kindfag. We need more
Sup Forumsrotherly love threads to keep up moral and prevent useful humans from becoming an heroes. Hats off to you sir I am honored to virtually hug you

Attached: Kfkfjcjjcnekxmcjn.jpg (600x600, 20K)

>Nausicaa does grow, but in a strange way.

No she doesn't. She's just obsessed with having sex with giant, crazy murder bugs and bewitching young men somehow. Also, I guess she cares about the planet or something.

Nah mane, it doesn't do shit. Appreciate the sentiment though. Have a good one.

Attached: nausicaa78.jpg (245x437, 33K)

The caring about the planet is the important thing, and treating the god-warrior properly. She starts acting likes its mother. Just read the manga.

englishfortamils.com/comics/index.php?album=Manga/Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Attached: nausicaa148.jpg (165x185, 18K)

>The caring about the planet is the important thing

That's your opinion. Personally I think a person being a bugwhore is more important when it comes to judging someone.

Depends on your level of skill, I guess. If it was someone like me whose ankles would probably break within the first five minutes, I doubt there would be much control to speak of in any form. At least when you're on a sled you're going in a straight line, sure. But at least you can bail if you're coming up on something quick with no means of steering yourself. And no accelerant for us on our little adventure. Though we didn't really have that much trouble without. The gradually growing teepee method works pretty damn well if you can arrange it properly and not have it continuously fall over like our first few attempts.

Attached: MVIMG_2018.jpg (2490x3320, 1.71M)

Pretty sure there wasn't any of that.

I had some lessons a couple of years ago. Took a while for them to come back to me. I fall over at the first sign of danger. For safety. You can usually land safely on your hands and knees.

I almost always build a log cabin, but I almost always have bigger logs lying around. Accelerant is never really necessary, but it's fun to throw alcohol on it and watch the fireball.

Attached: nausicaa67.jpg (798x800, 185K)

I want to be able to say yes to this one girl from my uni asking me to go to clubs because i do like her but I feel like I'm going to be sick even thinking about being in one. I'm going to be alone and isolated forever because I end up saying no to going out all the time on account of this and a lot of the time I just want it to end.

I have spent entire days in bed before because getting up and doing anything is too much. Skipping lectures, training, everything because I just don't care. But then I do and it feels worthless and the cycle repeats. This gets worse when I'm missing social occasions as well because I just can't do it.

It feels like nobody understands and it's just so pointless.

Why will you be alone and isolated forever? Why don't you say yes? Is it anxiety? It sounds like it might be. This is pretty bad user, it may be more serious than you think it is. It may not be something that you can overcome on your own. Is there a campus therapist you could talk to?

Attached: nausicaa81.png (510x755, 469K)

Hello finn drunk eve guy here. I hope you are well

Hi. I'm doing okay. How about you?

Attached: nausicaa65.jpg (850x1204, 518K)

I haven't had anything resembling a close friend in almost 2 years. If I can't make friends now I never will. I was never good at making them in the first place.

I don't say yes because I can't deal with being in a club. I can't handle groups of people and I'm so awkward in social environments with people I don't know that it's almost funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Meh... Rollin w/ the punches

hey! thats warriors of the wind, love that cartoon!

If you can't make friends now, it's time to change that. This is not your end state.

Maybe you can't do those things now, but you could learn to deal with them. With practice you could even enjoy social situations and clubs. Don't give up on it now, user.

That's good.

Yeah, that was the first western release. More recently it's come out under the title "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind". That one is more true to the original japanese version.

Attached: nausicaa62.jpg (800x517, 76K)

Lessons, huh? Then scratch that. Now it isn't a 'probably' anymore. You definitely would fare better than me. We probably would've built a sturdier structure if we had the means to, but pretty much the only support we had at our disposal were these protruding branches that could easily be hacked away with the tomahawk we brought with us. Fortunately there were some thicker branches and smaller trees that could be uprooted with a bit of effort and then chopped down to size. So there wasn't a constant need to fuel the damn thing.

Attached: MVIMG_2018.jpg (3040x2280, 1.8M)

Okay, I see. I usually go about it with a long knife and a folding saw- I can trim twigs and branches with the knife, and saw up good-sized logs pretty quickly to keep it going for hours. When I camp it's typically in places with a lot of sizeable dead logs lying around though.

Attached: nausicaa143.jpg (447x123, 22K)

No need to be sorry, we're all here for the same reasons.
The only advice that i feel to give to you is "talk".
You don't like your lifestyle? Talk with your wife and try to change it. And i'm not talking about "let's burn our house down" but something little "hey, how about we visit *random place*" or "Do you want to find a new hobby?". Try something new, learn a language, go to gym, things like that.
Maybe it won't change anything, maybe it will.
Good luck.

Not only Sup Forums, the world is a weird place. People are strange. I don't understand ourself either but hey, that's what we got.

A lot of people understands and feel the same way, i assure you.
I may be repetitive, but if you like her but you don't feel to be in clubs, just tell her. It's not a big deal. There are a lots of different things you can do together.
And if you feel that way all the time, maybe you should talk to someone about it.

Attached: Altered-Carbon-new-trailer-2.jpg (700x365, 32K)

I've been melancholy on and off the last couple of days due to some stuff going on at work.

Is it starting to drag you down? How bad is it?

Attached: nausicaa75.jpg (279x525, 22K)

It's me, Silver Fox again. Things have been O-K. I moved into my first apartment, have had to deal with roaches, no furniture, etc but it's fine and affordable (for now, at least).

It's just that I've been dealing with more disrespect at work from more 'upper-ranked' people/coworkers, family no longer talks to me at all (including parents), no friends IRL anymore, and I'm becoming more 'invisible' to everyone else. This, including the constant pain, shame, guilt, for still being where I am now (stuck in the U.$.), and seemingly going nowhere in life. I run/jog everyday, but I just don't see/feel myself going anywhere. I hate myself...

But, I've gotten into the "Blackcraft Cult" clothing line. It's pretty great. Kind of fallen off-track with the Korean studying, though.

Attached: DW5_trIVwAA4Rbv.jpg (675x1200, 117K)

It's bad enough that I've been kept of the schedule for this week. My boss called me and missed me twice this week because I sleep during the day. I'm calling him back in the morning.

Well, it's good that you're on your own now. Maybe things will improve with time. Are things improving? Are they getting worse? I don't know... Don't start to see this as your end state though. This is an intermediate stage, and you will get to where you are going eventually.

Damn, that is pretty bad. What's been going on at work that's hitting you so hard?

Attached: nausicaa90.png (528x560, 525K)

It's mostly a few poor choices I made while on the clock that I'm recovering consequences for. I'm not sad that I'm getting remanded for them, I'm upset that I made them when I could have done differently.

Things are....kind of stagnant, but improving overall, like how I can do what I want, when I want, how I want, and not have to answer to anyone for it (hence the Blackcraft clothing, which my parents would HATE). For now though, I really have to get either a second job or a better job than I currently have, so that I'm not just barely scraping by (didn't spend my Tax Return on anything; saved it all for this, and it's working), so I'm also kind of learning Python. But, there is still doubt as to whether I *really* want or even can learn Korean to a conversational level, as well as what I'd even do if I were to make it.

Attached: DX8escSVwAAZSu4.jpg (759x1200, 151K)

That's a bad feeling, isn't it? I feel for you, user. That sucks.

Hey, cool! Practical things first. Maybe it's in your best interest to try to improve your skills to get a better job before you pursue your passions.

Attached: nausicaa69.jpg (800x1147, 142K)

please hug me. i need one.

It is what it is. It's my second write up, and I wouldn't have given me a second chance. My boss is a pretty fair guy.

Indeed; I've certainly learned that it's a bad idea to quit a job without another one lined up.

Attached: 29063320_1928717480533989_5402922653386276864_n.jpg (550x826, 72K)

You have kids to take care of Alex. Get off your phone.

*hugs you close*

What's up user?

True criticism is by far the harshest. Don't let guilt stomp you too hard, user. You won't do this again, and you shouldn't let a mistake like that define you.

That is most certainly correct.

Attached: nausicaa141.jpg (204x201, 23K)

My one of my best friends got married and the other one got engaged. I love them both dearly but was not invited to the celebrations. Kinda petty but I feel left out and I don't have a gf either.

Accelerant AND a folding saw? Goddamn. Your campouts sound like the lap of luxury in comparison. All we had were our hands and this little guy to keep us going. It got the job done, but still. And our place was settled on more out of isolation than utility considering they spent about three fourths of the weekend stoned out of their minds. Would've dampened the mood pretty damn quick if a ranger came rolling up. So it was settled on Bumfuck, Nowhere.

Attached: 31roQE7tl4L.jpg (399x500, 15K)

I've been single since 2005, and women don't even talk to me; so don't worry, I have no kids. Also, my name's not Alex.

Attached: DW6ADt5U0AAk0wj.jpg (776x1199, 118K)

My bad, you just described the exact situation of my friend. Thought I'd freak him out if it actually was him.

Oh....of course....

Attached: 19642543_1864008557004882_603736437719527689_n.jpg (550x825, 64K)

Good for them, but sad for you. It is natural to feel left out, user. Try to not take it too personally. I'm sorry things turned out this way.

Folding saws are pretty cheap. I think the blade of mine is about a foot long, don't remember how much it cost. Accelerants sure are a luxury, and I don't get my hands on them often. But when I do, oh boy, fun times.

Attached: nausicaa58.jpg (850x679, 105K)

I'm... I'm not doing well I guess...

Do you know why?

Attached: nausicaa79.png (245x266, 126K)