It’s kinda weird how conservatives would throw themselves into the line of fire or sacrifice their own lives to save...

It’s kinda weird how conservatives would throw themselves into the line of fire or sacrifice their own lives to save someone else during a mass shooting (this happens every time), but all the liberals do is run to their safe little hideouts and whine over gun laws.

Attached: EAA7E93A-DA3D-434D-805C-AE5204A6584D.jpg (300x229, 13K)

Too RAW user liberals can't even logic.

Consider liberal values and consider conservative values. It all makes perfect sense.

What are liberal values?

Conservatives are only in the line of fire because they are fat

...it's amazing how fat lazy guys who own guns project themselves upon actual heroes every time a mass shooting happens, like they've cornered the market on badassery. But if some liberal came into their house with a machete, they'd be bumbling around their apartments throwing the cheeto dust from their lap all over the floor flailing around for their weapon while they're hacked to death.

Yea see? The typical liberal. They have no values at all. Their doctrine says the only people you can discriminate against are conservatives (out of the 1000s of demographics) because they’re the only opposition to liberalism. When it comes to conservatives, liberals suddenly forget not to discriminate against overweight conservative people, conservative women, LGBT conservatives, anything else that doesn’t fit their narrative.

The biggest bunch of spoiled, entitled, whining, good-for-nothing rats to infest this earth.

No offense to rats.

My pet rats are offended delete post pls

Better to be in the line of fire sacrificing my fatass for someone else that'll do something with their life.

the only lines you're in are the welfare lines and kfc lines.

Attached: 1521530692992.jpg (295x296, 12K)

Wait, when has a conservative (generally speaking) ever done that?

Oh right, they haven't. They talk a big game about how they would pull their piece out and start blasting but not only is that a bad idea for many reasons, but they wouldn't do it anyway.

All liberals are paper tigers. They talk a lot of shit, and then run like niggers when danger shows up.

Well I meant no offense to your rats

OP, you clearly meant to type "throw someone else into the line of fire and sacrifice someone else's life" because there is no one more cowardly then the American Conservative. And Cadet-in-chief Bonespur is a shining proof of this.

You’re so uniformed it isn’t even funny. Has mommy fed you dinner yet, young man?

Sutherland Springs shooter was stopped by a conservative NRA instructor with an AR15 and he was barefoot too.

it's kind of sad, laying down your lives for people that hate you, but justice is blind and someone has to ensure we still adhere to it.

You called me a typical liberal, but I'm not. I'm actually a highly respected representitive of the Gay Niggers Association of America.

So the JROTC who died shielding other students at Parkland was a coward?

>The biggest bunch of spoiled, entitled, whining, good-for-nothing rats to infest this earth.

Best description of conservitards I've hard today.

Haha ur fat

God the left is useless at memes, at insults, and at economics.

Attached: download.png (218x232, 11K)

Why are old people like you on Sup Forums?

To liberals, any conservative who sacrifices their life to save someone else’s is a coward

Funny becaus neger, epic lol

Someone has to put you faggots in place.

You're big retarted

Fat > nigger

Do you English?

If that makes you feel better, fatty

Attached: BAC0E770-483C-4C61-B8BD-F9E111F7BB5B.jpg (1131x756, 218K)

You are the gayest retard that has ever gayed

Found the triggered nigger kek

Trigger and nigger rhyme. Now it's starting to make sense.

Attached: 1522113441672.png (249x203, 4K)

>conservatives would throw themselves into the line of fire or sacrifice their own lives

whatever helps you sleep at night, disease-infested cockroach

Attached: f250.jpg (540x661, 55K)

Ur mad cus ur fat

Attached: 1521521647940.jpg (1200x859, 239K)

The gay retarded is being retarded and gay, what a surprise

Nice troll bait

I have a bag of Doritos and moutain dew, Im perfectly fine being fat

>Be nigger
>Get shot
>Not one cares

You know I’m right you little bitch, everyone knows liberals are a bunch of whining fucking cunts who would never put their lives on the line for a stranger. Thats because liberals are the worst type of insect to infest this world

Your whole family is probably fat lol

Butthurt

I don’t give a fuck what you think, as a matter of fact I prefer more abortions for liberal women. The less of them breeding the better

Im going to forceably abort your future children

Fat family > nigger

>It’s kinda weird how conservatives would throw themselves into the line of fire or sacrifice their own lives to save someone else during a mass shooting (this happens every time)
>It’s kinda weird how conservatives would throw themselves into the line of fire or sacrifice their own lives to save someone else during a mass shooting (this happens every time)

Your fat family is wasting my oxygen