A Sup Forums user who got lost

Hello Int, before anyone asks yes I am from pol. That being said I'm not here to troll anyone (unless of course they fuck with me). That being said I came here to get some different perspectives and perhaps debate Nationalism and Ethno-Nationalism. I will do my best to be respectful but if anyone is insulting I will return the favor tenfold.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/blog/?p=74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off fat yank

i have no problem with nationalism or patriotism unless it turns to xenophopia and one ethnic group opressing the other

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan there goes the good will. Welp, got be true to my word. Your grandmother was a whore who fucked German soldiers after they killed your "granddad". You are a worthless piece of shit who deserves everything that ever happened bad to you. Anyone else want be an ass?

fuck off this isn't a board for politics, that's Sup Forums
go back obese

Ethno-states are retarded

Well if I may, both you and I live in the US. However some nations have ethnic identities such as Germany, Sweden and England. Don't they have a right to exist however they chose?

>Sup Forumstard banter

Fuck off Sup Forumstard go ruin another board fucking amerifat

range ban americans

what the fuck is that burgerfag doing here? fuck off scum

Your mother was a whore
Really? Japan for instance is an ethno state and has a lower rape, murder rate, and home invasion rate then my country despite the fact their citizens are also able to carry guns. As a matter of fact they also have much more healthy economy then yours or mine.
>poltard
Maybe if you people were a little bit more articulate in your insults people would respect you more.

Reading shitty comments on int while some Norwegian guys girlfriend sucks my cock

In what possible way does Japan have a healthier economy than the US? The Japanese GDP per capita is about on par with Atlanta, Georgia

Sup Forums is an anti-wh*te Islamic board, wh*teys are inferior and Islam is the master religion. You wh*teys only exist to get cuck'd by the Islamic alpha warrior benis

>then yours and mine
Are you suggesting Greece isn't defined by it's ethnicity? Being an ethno-state does not make a country not shitty. Look at Israel. I'd argue you make the country shittier by making it an ethno-state. If every ethnicity had their own country they'd bicker and fight about whose clay is whose.

>(unless of course they fuck with me)

>Japan for instance is an ethno state and has a lower rape, murder rate, and home invasion rate then my country despite the fact their citizens are also able to carry guns.
that has little to do with being homogeneous and more with being EDUCATED though
hmmm... now i wonder about japanese trigger discipline...

Japan has very high crime rates it's just that they aren't reported, they also have high suicide rates and their GDP is very low compared to multicultural nations, they are also having a population problem and even stated how they need more immigrants for work because all the men watch anime and women can't get married. They also can't carry gun you retard, even the police do not carry guns.

>I'm a nationalist

>Japan has very high crime rates it's just that they aren't reported
i also don't believe this. not being weeb or anything but Japan is really THAT MUCH safe
but yeah high suicides. "don't bother killing others just kill yourself", how polite, right?

Good question, while both Japan and America have high debt and japan has a much lower GDP the problems of japans economy are easily fixable with tax reform and increased manufacturing. While their economy isn't what it was since the 80s they have a lot of potential to dig themselves out of the shit pile. America will stay where it is until we do away with the federal reserve. Something that is nowhere in sight.

Kill yourself you LARPing chicano piece of shit.

Not violent crime but things like human traffiking, and stuff.

>Unlike the rare violent crimes, sexual assaults are said to be widespread and severely underreported. The existence of chikan (“perverts”, meaning men groping women in public) is a massive problem and has led to the creation of “women-only” carriages in most major cities. Japanese police are also criticized for failing to take victims of sexual crimes seriously time and again as a result of either chauvinist bias or an inability to investigate such crimes.

>What are most disturbing are however arguments that the low crime is partially a result of a police culture that are obsessed with keeping crime statistics low. Former detectives claim that police is unwilling to investigate homicides unless there is a clear suspects and frequently labels unnatural deaths as suicides without performing autopsies. Coincidentally, Japan has one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

nationmaster.com/blog/?p=74

You are moron and what's worse, you are a moron who like to troll. if whites were inferior how did they manage dominate the world for so long. How did they kill off the Arabs in the Spanish crusade? How did the romans and goths defeat the moguls in a field battle, without horses, while they were out numbered? how did Europeans colonize Asia and Africa defeating the rebellions in each continent? And if it is due to technology why did the Chinese not also create the same tech after they created gun powder? Why did the Africans not invent gun powder? And if they didn't dominate the world then where does white guilt come from? People who try to argue your point have one of the two options accept that whites are superior or accept that white guilt is bullshit. Your choice
For the record I was suggesting that your countries economy is as bad if not worse then mine. But as for your argument against nationalism which is better having independent state that care about their people and can be democratically elected or have an easily corrupted and oppressive one world government? Think of it this way, do you honestly want Americans telling you how to live?
lol yes
They are homogeneous and that is my point ethno states are more peaceful and prosperous, some nations are built no multiculturalism but not all nations need to be. I firmly believe Europe ought to be a homeland for whites and I think if Europeans knew the benefits of nationalism they would agree.