Hey Sup Forums im single again so its time to have some fun. im going to see BTSM on acid...

Hey Sup Forums im single again so its time to have some fun. im going to see BTSM on acid.... what are you faggots doing?

Attached: haytheir.jpg (1949x1465, 1.35M)

currently holding a dick in my hand while trying to convince my brain to forget the poor, misguided souls at Sup Forums.
needless to say, one is not helping the other

Attached: IMG_0067.jpg (2592x1936, 1.57M)

Attached: IMG_0195.jpg (541x438, 57K)

Attached: IMG_0061.jpg (2592x1936, 1.83M)

update: my sexting friend answered my snap.
update 2: she's not in the mood
update 3: i'm going to water my plant and check if there are any new Simpsons episodes
update 3.5: there is, but the site demands I disable AdBlock
update 4: moral dilemma
update 5: there is no such thing as honor amongst thieves.
updates 6: I'm going to the store
brb

i need some milk

update 7: they were closed
I can't deal with these "mostly open" business hours. I NEED STABILITY DAMNIT!!
do you know any good quick dishes I can prepare using only mayonnaise, ground coffee and paper cups?

nicceee
you listen to Grunge?

Attached: mydayisruied.png (502x277, 370K)

yessssir, ive been on an edm kick here lately. been living normalfag for the past 2 years. loooong story.

not being a degenerate hippie freak.

stay off drugs idiots

theyre not drugs man...

Y are you single Kyle

dreaming of you ODing

take a hike bitch.

this is nothing bro, nice dubs

my ex fucked another guy on new years eve

and whoever gets quads ill post a picture of my butthole

ayyyy, I quit sutff a long ass fucking time ago.
me and chemicals have a hate-love-hate relationship. we split up the property.
I kept my mind and they kept most of everything that happened between 2005-2015.
I don't have a life tbh. esports? trying furiously to get laid? working over my messed up early life? aDSL?
so at one point I decided that for some reason that I am yet to fully understand being exceptionally rich and powerful will make me happy. and I am working towards that goal..
and if not I will be miserable in comfort.

Attached: IMG_0150.jpg (2592x1936, 1.79M)

winner winner chicken dinner

yeah im reclaiming myself. i was just a fucking poser

that's unfortunate. I'm sorry

Was she slushed

she liked the xanax and pain pills. thats the stuff i dont really mess with and it kinda made a sore spot there.

kinda seen it coming when we binged on the crack and meth. i tell you those you shouldnt mix. was the first time i did meth in my life! not counting adderall

Damn right those don't mix lmao. Pain pills or any opiates a red flag. That shit desensitizes you, especially to personal attachments. Good riddance user, enjoy the single life for me.

i have been doing my best. def keeping a positive attitude no matter how annoying it is. and yes i do believe in jesus

you won't take benzo, but you will take methamphetamine?
where's the logic? one's a controlled, dosed and clean depressant and the other is fucking death at 32...

Let this ass guide you to a happier frame of mind

Forgot image

Attached: 9c94f64b-f504-4d12-b3d7-d5f9a44bff0e.jpg (615x820, 51K)

magnificent ass.
ANOTHER!

im literally 32yo and i feel just fine

almost!

I will pave this road with booty

Attached: 4cda8997-7d56-47a8-9553-990c7ef35e43.png (960x720, 500K)

with an ass of a 20 y/o...
besides, you did it once... it's not like you were shoving that shit into your veins on a bi-daily basis..

it's a long ass road we got here, I'm not sure these will be enough......

nah ive never banged. allways been a whiskey drinker pot smoker x roller acid and shroom tripper blow snorter dmt toking fool

Got a few ex's on here, can at least start pavement

Attached: 87136374-f837-4f7e-94a9-f054477fbdb0.png (720x540, 363K)

i had quite a few. i promised not to leak... she was super bangin.

fucking hate the dating scene these days. one chick wants my fucking bone but shes out of my weight class and not really in my interest. and the other keeps ghosting me but i have hung out with her once and burned one down with her.

Tinders been alright for flings but haven't really had anything click. Cass was pretty cool but she dropped my ass first. Not before some teasing tho

Attached: e5f60003-416b-431e-a85e-ba6853704ac4.png (540x960, 151K)

i think thats whats going on here... she doesnt have the heart to say shes not interested. i invited her to a rave next month, not sure if that was a good or bad move.

Honestly if she doesn't put forth the effort you shouldn't either. Kinda where I'm at with things. The way dating is now is both sides has endless other options and they know it. Just gotta have your fun and if someone real comes across you do ya best

Attached: 2bc1cc8b-7cc5-4bdf-b787-a0bbecf00694.jpg (461x820, 23K)

exactly how im feeling it. i went stag last time cause by date before lied about taking rolls. she was puking in the parking lot on one triple stack. i wish people wouldnt try to "fit" in when it comes to hard drugs

Ya I'm not too huge into that scene but I'd have a lot more fun drinking n smoking some good bud than oding

Attached: 1a7fd337-aa0c-43ec-99b3-a4918d323174.png (720x960, 387K)

yeah the fucking fentanol makes it a little sketchty im lucky to have decent sources and havent gotten ripped yet. was really happy to find some real acid. cleeeeaaan stuff.

and i dont plan on getting in any relationships right now, i tried tinder and just couldnt get into it. i think my ways of flirting virtually dont work. im more of an in person kinda flirter. charismatic i guess?

damn she's hot

Most of the tinder chicks I meet make the first move. Just keep busy in your life and talk about it and have a sense of humor

Attached: 2ea76e37-81b0-4fa0-a38d-107150e8244c.png (540x960, 192K)

yeah ive had to calm my dark humor down a bit to date these chicks. im edgy af.

yes im bragging,

and yes pulling tail isnt hard as long as its in person.

I'm trying to cope with the fact that I found out that my niece's father murdered her 2 month old sister.

sounds like an eventful evening

Oh yeah. Find out he suffocated the child so it stop crying.

yeah sounds like he doesnt do well under stress

them feels tho...

Sounds like he's a real immature piece of crap

well Sup Forumstards. ive got to work in the morning. thanks for chatting. fucking love you guys.

wont deliver... confirmed faggot. ill wait 5 more min for quads.

Have a good one

Attached: 0271d0a0-fcee-4c9a-afae-872d0650e1c1.png (720x960, 664K)

>doing acid while single
>not doing acid to have sex

wew lad

He's a mentally unstable sack of shit. 260 is the area code. It should be on the news or paper in the next few days if not, I'll gladly post the article once it's out.

aint that the fucking truth.

do it brother fuck that scum

Looking forward to the assrape he'll receive before he dies

Attached: d6d22de8-9865-4876-8bda-42b614282acb.png (960x720, 470K)

I'm worried about my niece. She 7 years old and already seeing a shrink because of him. I'm worried that she's not going to be right in the head. I'm gonna try to be there for her. Make sure I'm in town once a month so she knows she has someone there for her. My sister is trying the best she can but I think she needs her uncle. Think I should take my niece to the movies this Sunday to try to distract her from the current situation?

Send more acid

this nigger thinks its his personal blog.
neck yourself.

that may be a good idea. i dont have kids and its hard to strike up a conversation with children so i stick to the adults. but i guess being like the big brother would help the situation. or at least let her know that her family does car about her. that what matters is that she knows that everyone cares. thats all anyone really wants.

ive already taken 4 hits. gotta save the rest for tomorrow
gonna dance my ass off.... i guess going to bed involved changing positions while still on here