Report: Trump refused $200 million to pick Gingrich as VP

Wew.

infowars.com/report-trump-refused-200-million-to-pick-gingrich-as-vp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n6AUpp4XgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Newt isn't a good choice.

>infowars
Is this what passes as factual information these days for trumplet niggerfaggots?

Pre-trump Sup Forums would be shitting on whatever Alex Jones said and call him a Jew, now Sup Forums and Alex Jones are supporting a pro Jew, pro nsa candidate who is supposedly not part of the establishment.

Top kek

build the ____

I do believe it though. Remember when Jones had the source that told him the GOP was going to force Mitt Romney down people's throats to try and stump Trump, a month or two before it happened? It ended up happening.

I believe this story.

Is there a single media outlet Americans trust?

pls no, moonman was the chosen one...

>mfw we get some shitty cuckservative token like mia love

We are in upside down world now, remember?. CNN and MSNBC are corrupted and Infowars seems like a legit source now. Also boys are girls, and weakness is a virtue

Opinion discarded.

fpbp

Newt stopped being relevant long ago. He wouldn't be able to even pick up the evangelical vote.

MADMAN

Infowars is now more credible than CNN. Fuck CNN jesus.

>Mexican intellectuals

RESISTANCE

G O O D M A N

Lefties will still try to paint Trump as a crook. What would happen if someone offered Hillary $200M

we wantt the AYYY vote

he can be still be secretary of the moon

Literally no source for that article. Make sure you buy your water filters.

>leftists try to claim trump has 1 billion at most
>he refuses 200 mill

top kek

>trying to stump the trump
Do these people not pay attention at all?

makes sense,it was strange that newt would go full faggot over the spic judge thing

He can't be bought, folks.
What's funny is that Newt turned salty in the media in less than 24 hours after this happened.

COUNTRY

Wow....if this report is true then good for Trump. Newt is a Bohemian grove faggot and a Globalist man. Sure he did some nice things in the 90s but if he is VP, it would set the stage for a Trump assassination.

I fucking knew it. The cuks are pushing the Dem narrative because they're mad they couldn't get their boy as veep.

I hope Roger Stone can confirm this. It would legitimize the story. If this shit is true, then they are going to do everything in their power to prevent a Trump presidency now since they have no insider in the Whitehouse. Assassinating the main guy and his VP would seem way too suspicious to the public.

>cuckservatives trying to control Trump by slapping him with an establishment VP
I FUCKING KNEW IT

Failing to do that, they're just going to start attacking him again in hopes of getting Hillary elected. See: Paul Ryan.

So that's why Gingrich is spitting vitriol at Trump again, huh?

Nice proxy

Picking Newt would have been a guaranteed grassy knoll.

This. Ryan and Gingrich got really salty in the last few days.

Nothing is more satisfying than witnessing Mexicans projecting their fears of a Trump presidency in the form of desperate shill posts.

You have to go back.

Proof Trump is a genuine outsider and anti-establishment.

GOP is dead. Alt Right is king.

Integrity proven

Honestly its probably a proxy. i have noticed that the two proxy flags that shills use are Mexico and Canada.

I know it's fucking infowars, but this doesn't sound ridiculous to me.

>MSNBC
That one is actually bad though.

I wonder who is going to be Trump's Johnson.

Well Canada is like that because it's Canada.

This.

MSNBC has always been at least 99% garbage.

Why do Mexicans still post? You know your opinion is just going to be discarded anyway.

That's pocket change to him. That would be like one of us selling out for $5.

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

Was this before or after Newt was on fox saying trump fucked up with the Mexican judge thing?

Sorry tacofag, but InfoWars has become the most legit source of news we have.

TRUMP/WEBB 2016

If I were Trump I might have fallen for the Pick Newt and die gambit.

TACO

After Kennedy any assassination of a president is going to look suspicious. Add to that the current climate in the states and it would be the end of the union. Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo.

$200,000,000 is not pocket change to anyone you retarded nigger

Most likely before. Establishment types who once seemed to support him (Newt has been praising Trump for months) are now going against him.

If the story is true, Trump did the right more here.

>trying to bribe Trump with lunch money

Even if his Net worth is 10 billion, that is still not lunch money.

Trump has been loosing a lot of money lately because of his comments. To anyone saying Trump is running for his own selfishness needs to kill themselves at this point. He is doing this for love of country and is risking millions in the process.

All hail the god emperor.

It all makes sense now. Fuck, they're scared shitless of having a complete outsider executive branch.

Trump-Sessions 2016

I miss old Sup Forums
>Sup Forums now takes infowar seriously because Trump does
>Sup Forums now is pro Israel because Trump is
>Sup Forums now wants net surveillance because Trump does
>Sup Forums now supports trannies being in diffrant bathrooms because Trump does
>Sup Forums now likes some of Bernies plans because Trump does

What is hyperbole? Still Trump wouldn't wag his tail over just 200 mil

>this meme again
WE

Yeah I must say referring to 200 mil as pocket change has got to be some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my lifetime.

Nuclear weapons

diez feetos tallero compadre

Trump is considering Ted cruz highly as VP because he's the only guy in the GOP that has the closest mindset as his.

Sup Forums has always been nationalist/paleoconservative/libertarian.

The Jew stuff is just for the sake of being edgy, because in the end it's just about globalism.

NO
Thats why we have to come to Sup Forums to figure out what the real news is
NOW BUILD IT

>The first time the two met face to face was at a Senate Subcommittee hearing back in 2005. Renovations to the United Nations building in New York City were being plagued by cost overruns, missed deadlines and incompetence, and Trump had decided to come to the United States Senate to offer his services free of charge to help get the project back on track.

>The U.N. wanted to renovate its headquarters in New York City and estimated the cost at $1.5 billion. Trump estimated that the cost of fixing the U.N. building would be “$700 million, tops.”

>“Anyone who says renovation is more expensive than building a new one doesn’t know the business,” said the New York Real Estate developer. “It only costs a fool more.”

>Sessions, who sat smiling throughout Trump’s testimony, called him a “breath of fresh air.”

>During an interview on Yellowhammer Radio Wednesday, Sessions recalled the story, calling Trump’s remarks “the most impressive Congressional testimony I’ve ever heard.”

Absolutely based, Trump is a true American patriot.

Its Rudy
Every day more and more I know it in my bones
Its Rudy

HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR 8 YEAR HOLIDAY, BETTER GET USED TO SOME LAW AND ORDER QUICK U FUCKIN BEANERS AND NIGS OR ITS OFF TO PELICAN BAY 4U

And now compare this man with principles to Hillary..
Come home Bernie supporters, we saved a seat for all of you :)
Fuck the mainstream parties.

When you have billions of dollars $200 million doesn't seem like a lot. It's not like that extra $200 million would buy him a new house or car or anything else he wants.

Think of it this way:
When you have $1000 to your name every dollar counts.
When you have $10,000 every dollar is useful.
When you have $100,000 individual dollars don't really matter.
When you have $1,000,000 as long as you aren't a retard you don't need to even think about money ever again.
When you have $1,000,000,000 even if you're a retard you'll never need to think about money ever again (and Trump's no retard).

>Its Rudy

I would be extremely okay with this.

Remember when Bernie Sanders called for a liberal version of Fox News on THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW of all places

The irony was pretty funny

NEWT FOR VP

Newt is so transparent he should be ashamed. He fell for the media hype that he was in the running for VP and when he found out he had no shot he threw a tantrum.

Nah, its going to be Kris Kobach....

youtube.com/watch?v=6n6AUpp4XgI

/thread

They forced bush on Reagan and 2 months into his presidency he got shot.

PLEASE BE REAL

Lol I thought I was the only one who caught that and thought it was dumb. Everyone I know in real life didn't see a problem with it.

Just.

In other words
>Elect Newt so we can assassinate you after you get elected, goy

Why is everyone saying he would get assassinated if he got elected?

I don't follow politics

because it isnt completely above the US government and its puppetteers d to do something like that

Because he is the single biggest threat to globalism and world Jewry.

Oh so you're saying, thewy would assassinate Trump to make newt actual president?

Think I get it now.

KEK BLESS DONALD TRUMP

Trump needs to pick a VP that would prevent him from being assassinated. Someone the establishment/jews hate more than him.

yeah pretty much maybe. but i never thought newt was a good pick. it pisses me off that msm pushes it too

But Trump's net worth is in property and other assets.
$200 mil is certainly more than his on-hand cash.

However when you're worth Billions and yet you eat greasy foods (Trump's known to love fried foods like literally any other American) it's safe to say that another couple hundred million isn't going to be very useful for you.

VPs exist to replace Presidents in the event of untimely death or dehabilitating injury.

Adding your shill to a POTUS ticket as an act of solidarity, then killing said POTUS, is an easy way to get your shill into executive office while overriding the popular vote.

That's why the new rule of thumb is to nominate VPs that are more ideological radical than you are.

Yes, that's what I was suggesting

>The Jew stuff is just for the sake of being edgy
50% true. It's not Jews themselves that are the problem, but that weird atheist/Marxist type in America.

Trump's a smart guy after all, what do you know

Thanks

They did it with JFK, and tried it with Reagan.

>ywn live to see a Trump/Webb ticket

Itll be a beautiful wall

>infowhores

Not happening

Bump

How does Sup Forums feel that Kris Kobach will most likely be VP?

Sup Forums

>I'll just spam memes instead of dealing with reality
Trump memers everyone