What the fuck?

What the fuck?
Is The Based God's curse's power finally fading? I don't understand how this is happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil_B#Kevin_Durant
goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2014/05/13/4811021/not-in-100-years-will-benfica-win-a-european-cup-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didn't he lift the curse a while ago?

He lifted it and then put it back on again last year

>2 of the top 3 players in the world on one team
>4 of the top 20 on the starting lineup
>I dont understand how this is happening

GS is literally fielding an all-star team and have absolutely steamrolled their way to the finals, not so much as losing a game and breaking records literally every other night,

>I don't understand how this is happening

>and then put it back on again last year
Source?

Nah, it's been lifted ever since KD came to Golden State

Lil'B became a bandwagoner, he no longer the based god

Lil B is from the Bay, you fucking monkey

dumb huemonkey, go eat a banana and get SIV

Lil B literally tried out for the Warriors a few years ago lel

Lil b is a warriors fan long before Curry or Thompson became the spludge bros

Do not doubt the power of the Based God

Lil B cursed KD so hard that he ended up joining Lil B's hometown team to create the most unstoppably rigged squad in league history

The curse on James Harden was also recently lifted on Sunday after Lil B appeared on ESPN's First Take, where he lifted the curse after James Harden's inexplicable collapses in two straight finals

playoffs* not finals

Can somebody explain who da fuck "Lil B" is, and why his "curses" mean anything (I realize you guys are mostly having fun with it, but I'm sure there are some mouthbreathers here that believe it)

>why his "curses" mean anything
Because they work

No. The curse was Russell Westbrook.

KD is finally on a team that lets him ascend to the throne of best basketball player in the NBA.

KD > Lebron

KD is completely fucking obliterating the cavs. On defense and offense...hes got that fucking psychotic...nothing will stop him...cold blooded savage look. The guy casually strolled up and knocked down a 3 in front of lebron, on lebrons court, for the win. A 2 point shot could have tied it...but he decided to win it. Best player in the NBA right now. And his team finally isnt holding him back. Hes the best player on the court right now.

Lol because Durant had never won a title before? C'mon Cuauhtémoc, gonna need a little more proof than that

>Can somebody explain who da fuck "Lil B" is
A rapper, fairly large online following, sounds like he's retarded, kinda like that dude you know who's hard to hate because he's happy nearly all the time unless you're the type who absolutely despises people who act stupid for attention.
>and why his "curses" mean anything
Kinda what said. They "work", but it's also been a testament to just how tragic OKC's been for the past half-decade.

Also see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil_B#Kevin_Durant

Good explanation, thanks

goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2014/05/13/4811021/not-in-100-years-will-benfica-win-a-european-cup-the

Np, m8.

lil b was never the based god, he is the prophet/mouthpiece of based god. Jesus fuck I hate ignorant plebs

Stop using baby words. It's 'Lil B'

KD plays for Lil B's team now you fucking idiot

Doesn't KD kind of resemble Frank Ocean?