Just gobbled down 1g of Diphenhydramine (benadryl, also 100% legal, bought it at Wal-Mart)

Just gobbled down 1g of Diphenhydramine (benadryl, also 100% legal, bought it at Wal-Mart).

What can I expect? My friend said you basically become one with the universe and experience the true nature of reality. I'm stoked AF

Attached: diphenhydramine.jpg (728x400, 31K)

this is not going to go well for you, unfortunately.

Be ready to see spiders and shit in the corner of your eyes for weeks

Well, I do know 1g is safe... I did look into it enough to see that it is a safe but large dose, however I am starting to see a lot of people saying it can sometimes cause bad trips. This isn't going to be like a shroom trip, is it?

Fuck no dude Benadryl is not a psychedelic drug its a fucking deliriant - in about an hour or so you are gonna lose your mind and start having full on conversations with people that aren't really there and shit.

I’ve been downing 500mg every night for the past few days, you pretty much just feel like a zombie

>trying to get "high" off of Diphenhydramine
Jesus, this is almost krokodil tier of desperation.

keep us updated

It's only a fucking anti-histamine drug. What are you expecting?

yeah it's safe just not at all pleasant. you'll probably hallucinate but not in a fun way

You'll hallucinate but your hallucinations won't be like those you have on shrooms or LSD. It will be difficult for you to recognize that your hallucinations aren't real.

Lol OPs fucked

LMAO FUCKING RETARD

You're going to have a mild mental and body high, and then go to sleep. There, that's your trip. Won't be epic, won't be terrifying, it will be soporific.

Now, if you were to proceed to take some NyQuil on top of the benadryl, you'd be in for a fucking vision quest. I mixed those once, because I really wanted to sleep and figured that speedball...wait, both sedatives...slowball? Figured that'd put me right out. Instead I spent the next 7 hrs hallucinating. I don't think I got a full minute of REM sleep during the course of the night, and I called in to work the next day to recover.

>My friend said you basically become one with the universe and experience the true nature of reality
Thats dextromethorphan your thinking of bud
You took the alzhiemers nightmare simulator pill

rip OP lmao

Attached: tomcruiserisada.jpg (600x400, 33K)

Spiders, cotton mouth, voices saying gibberish, constantly forgetting what you are doing/thinking about, no hand eye coordination. Shit is cash.

Don't trip on nyquil, the acetaminophen/tylenol fucking kills your liver. Walgreens/cvs has dxm only(tripping ingredient) gel caps, the dollar tree chain dollar stores also have them but they are often out of stock.

Hope you got a gallon of water close to you op, you're in for some pain tomorrow morning

This.

Painkillers will fucking wreck your liver, shitheads. Go get the Robotussin DM, with NO acetaminophen, aspirin, ibuprofen, etc. Drink two or three bottles.

Have fun with your shitty "trip."

Bah! It takes more than a couple NyQuil trips to shut your liver down. You make that a habit, yeah, you're fucked. But one time or three will be as nothing.

But what's this you say about DMX only capsules at CVS or Walgreens? How long has that been a thing?

Years?
I don't remember it not being a thing, might just be where i live.
The dollar tree gel caps are literally the stores best selling product.
Also pic related is dxm only with 450 mg and the size of a five hour energy, those have only been around for a couple months, shit got me back into dxm.

Attached: IMG_7695.png (720x288, 362K)

weak troll OP. Was too obvious.

Oh you poor young simpleton.

Attached: IMG954263.jpg (719x1280, 83K)

Hours of being extremely tired but unable to sleep.
Hours of seeing spiders and scorpions on everything.
Melting walls.
Shadowmen.
Hearing people talk to you.
Hearing creepy shit all night.
Benadryl trips fucking suck man.

Is this a meme now? I've seen this posted recently. Everyone who knows anything about this knows that taking DPH in high doses is the most horrifying trip and that's why it's legal. No one wants to do it if they've done it before. Look it up on Psychonaut Wiki. One of the prominent effects is "unspeakable horrors".

You are going to pass out and be gang raped by your friends. That's what Cosby used when he couldn't get ludes.

You won't die but you'll more than likely start chasing shadows down the street and scratch at bugs. Be sure to react to nothing you think you see, drink lots of water through the night. Keep you eyes closed as much as possible, and try to listen to calming music; keep a flashlight handy to shine at any projections.

In short this will not be fun for you and you could very well become a serious danger to yourself and those around you.

God speed; and whatever you think you see PLEASE stay indoors at all times..

Attached: IMG_7849.png (1136x640, 1.13M)

How the fuck do you slip a huge pile of pills into a drink?

With that much he's going to have a hard time standing up or remembering how to use a doorknob, let alone run around outside

Have not tried either. But I heard DXM is better than Benadryl

Also this. I heard that Benadryl makes you see fucked up shit and unlike LSD where you know the pink dragon talking to you isn’t real, Benadryl will make you wonder if you’re having a real conversation with a real friend sitting in the room

LSD and other psychedelics in common doses rarely produces true hallucinations, just visuals and mild sensory distortion. Benedryl/dph produces true hallucinations in that they are indistinguishable from reality.

800mg is considered "Death"
400mg is considered "Life-Threatening"

I used to eat 800mg every other day, i would trip balls & slur my words on some next level drunkard shit. Long story short I was 14 & dumb, please don't pop benadryl, it's super bad for you & i would get like heroin withdrawals from it & i would sleep for like 3 days straight after every time i would pop it. At first it was fun because i had no drugs, then i started making money selling drugs, now i just pop xanax, about 50mg or more of alprazolam & im feeling good, I smoke weed too, just bout it :/ Also im off 15 bars (2mg xanax pills) & smoking a dark stout backwood, what ya'll doing ?

Attached: 182.png (300x100, 41K)

I take 350-400mg every night but it's not as bad as everyone here is saying. I feel super nice for like 10-15 mins and then you just get really confused and uncomfortable until you fall asleep. Worst thing that happens to me is that i start to hear sentences that my co-workers or friends might of said earlier that day.

pretty much true

dph does NOT produce hallucinations. psychedelics do.
dph and other deliriants produce delirium. what you see and think while delirious is distinct from hallucinations. just as distinct as the effects of dissociatives.

This. You’ll wake up the next day and wonder if you actually talked to the person the night before or not. If you had to choose OTC I’d say DXM; not Benadryl

well, your allergies won't flare up, that's for sure

This shit made me see huge bull ants on my skin biting me, and I felt every bit of it..

This is actually much much more unhealthy than occasional delerium doses

Deliriant=\=dissociative, to be a dissociatives the substance must act of the nmda receptor which dph does not
Psychedelics do produce true hallucinations at higher doses, but by medical definition a true hallucination must be indiscernible from reality

how so

Supposedly increases future risk of alzhiemers, also it's bad for your kidneys and prostate over time. Lingering mental related issues are more prevalent in longterm users compared to kids that "tripped" a dozen times over a summer, although age difference between these two groups and ability to recover probably play a role.
But to be fair longterm use is much more studied than teenagers trying to get high off of it.

just take 8g of kratom

Prepare to be disappointed. Also enjoy the anxiety and blurry vision.

You won't hallucinate on this shit.

dang i gotta work on quitting then. was there any specific brand of pills associated with the Alzheimers or is it just diphenhydramine in general?

Enjoy your seizures

Diphenhydramine and everything else with anticholinergic activity.
Btw don't switch to doxylamine/unisom, it's worse.
I personally switch between valerian root and melatonin for sleep aid, start taking one once I start getting too high tolerance to the other.

He should have huffed some jenkem instead.

My nigga
Huff jenk errday

never thought id get some sound advice on Sup Forums. Thanks a bunch dude lol

diphenhydramine acts as a deliriant at high doses.

Fucking terrible trip incoming.
>Post results benychan

It makes you hallucinate but you lose your grip on reality and then feel like dhit

does diphen not work for anyone else when using 2 days in a row?

I was doing them for fun for a while,(love sleeping whenever I want) but had to take a buffer day between doses.