So here's a question for you Sup Forums...

So here's a question for you Sup Forums, if Shuaiby had killed himself in the exact same fashion except with a 9mm handgun instead, would his suicide have been a success? Thoughts please.

Attached: 387826C6-B5B1-4AEF-8825-D8814F02BA8F.png (1334x750, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon-Erik_Hexum
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3879522/amp/Gunshot-wounds-head-no-longer-fatal-Victims-42-chance-survival-study-reveals.html
youtu.be/f3NhNAC0H1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no idiot, his right thumb would have pressed nothing but air because a 9mm is not as long as the shotgun

Are you fucking kidding me right now?
Although obvious, I meant if he had taken a 9mm to the same part of his head instead of a 12g shotgun.

Attached: 2A61E806-EC62-4BCC-8DA4-F3C02CD37BA9.jpg (566x473, 82K)

>had killed himself
>would his suicide have been a success?

there is only one answer to that question stupid

People do survive getting shot in the head with a pistol, but that's if they get medical attention.

A person could shoot himself in the head and die from a 9 mm bullet if he isn't discovered for a while.

How did he upload the video ?

i kid you not.
Otherwise then shit changed and it's not the exact same fashion. Hell, for all I know his brain cells could have been rearraged simply by moving his hand a few inches to the front.

Just as successful and a lot less messy.

/thread

This. OP is a retard

Dear sweet fucking god I didn't realize I had to speak so slowly to you faggots. What I meant (since your single digit IQ apparently won't suffice in this matter) is this. If he had used a different caliber weapon, a 9mm in this case, to shoot himself in the exact same spot on his head, do you think it still would've killed him?

it was a live stream on youtube

If you are trolling you are doing a good job. I'm going to have to be extra specific with you fucking retards.

Attached: 77C54654-A3EB-46B1-BF26-C6051CB4E536.jpg (401x372, 33K)

your question changed because in you op you said if he "had killed" himself with the 9mm, as in the kill was successful, making your question a question based on ignorance, which only shows your low iq, not the iq of fellow anons who are giving valid responses to your op.

yup must likely not with a .22 tho

hard to say, from what ive seen most likely yes

Didn't know they gave dubs to retards

I don't even fucking know bro but who uploaded the video?

he did

yes because velocity.

and momentum

Yes, a 9mm would have done just that. The ballistics of a 9mm are actually pretty decent, it would have turned his brain to mush and left a big exit wound.

.t gun owner

Attached: ballistics-gel640.jpg (640x698, 75K)

Link¿

Attached: copyImage.jpg (250x246, 9K)

This is what I'm talking about. Does anyone know if the bullet would've killed him instantly or if he would've drowned in his own blood like some people have from resulting head injuries caused by 9mm gunshots to the head?

and my bow

Attached: and-my-bow_fb_4544795.jpg (300x300, 100K)

how would anyone here know? lol

YES IT WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM INSTANTLY, FOR FUCK SAKE. 9mm is not a "small" or a "baby" caliber, it is a strong round still in use by the military / police, it would have no problem blasting your brains out if you pointed it right at your head.

He would have been killed instantly, you cunts are fucking retarded.

Bunch of kids.

Attached: suckin1.jpg (670x489, 92K)

in any case it would fuck him up

and my axe

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Why would I ask if his suicide would've been a success if a previous statement implied it was a success? Use your head faggot.

where it is pointed currently is just superior of the lateral fissure separating the temporal and frontal lobes.
In the left hemisphere, the equivalent would be Broca's area
Assuming complete penetration, it would first destroy integration of speech and forethough. As it travels inward towards the corpus callosum, connections between all brain systems are severed.

Attached: z31b.jpg (1428x688, 834K)

yeah, seems like op is either a moron or trolling, probably both lol

for people who were wondering what happened.

Attached: kid with shutugn.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

exactly, why you would do that is beyond me. But you still did.

depends on where in the head you shoot yourself. this faggot ha the balls to actually point the barrel directly towards the cerebellum, which would provide the bullet the longest, most destructive path through the brain. So yes he most likely would have been just as dead w/ a 9mm

>yeah, seems like op is either a moron or trolling, probably both lol

I'd say both, just a bunch of retarded children that have never used or held a gun.

>cc-can a 9mm kill u if u pointed it at ur head.. like instantly?

Attached: Comparison .380 v 9MM Hornady Defense.jpg (644x473, 36K)

A .22 is unreliable when it comes to killing anything bigger than a rat.

So let me get the straight....You're asking if this guy place a 9mm handgun on his head and shot himself would he have died?

OP what kind of neet-asperg-autismo are you asking these retarded questions?

kek. just admit you were wrong Op, so we can move on. Otherwise you're just showing how hard and dense your head is, in which case, you'd probably survive the shotgun too

Don't blame me for your abundantly lacking ability to comprehend simple things.

Attached: 1522293322862.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Thank you for a real reply. I appreciate it.

OP just wants to kill himself except the only thing he has is a 9mm and wants a painless death

I don't know, maybe you've heard some example stories of people who attempted suicide using a 9mm handgun. Things that haven't caught my attention. Just want to see if anybody can shed any insight on just how lethal a 9mm gunshot to the head can be.

good thing i was lying about 9mm actually killing you.

Attached: 1518236454121.jpg (645x773, 57K)

this

People have died by firing a handgun loaded with blanks to their head.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon-Erik_Hexum

he'd need at the very least a .45 magnum.

If he lacks that kind of money, he could also use magnum condoms, wrap it around his tiny head, and die of suffocation

A kid enrolled at Columbine during the time of the shooting was shot twice in the head by a semi-automatic 9mm handgun, and awoke some hours later and was completely fine. You can find footage of the same kid being pulled out of a library window by SWATs. There is other stories of heard of people surviving too, and some that didn't survive died slowly.

You're just ignorant actually.

I'm not amusing you anymore kid, go drink a glass of milk and get ready for bed so you can be up bright and early for another day in special ed.

and people have survived live bullets on the head
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3879522/amp/Gunshot-wounds-head-no-longer-fatal-Victims-42-chance-survival-study-reveals.html

modern medicine is a bitch

Also depends where you get shot at. If you use a 9mm to shoot yourself at the very front of the skull sort of like Shuaiby did, you may not die, as that part of the skull is the strongest and incredibly tough. It is thoroughly possible if you point the gun there you may survive, or at least die very slowly.

oh, but you still are. I was about to leave thread, guess I'll stay

anyone have a link to the video? lost mine

ITT: Sperglords who gained all their knowledge of weapons and ballistics by playing vidya.

I'm not starting a pissing contest with you monkeys, if you don't understand that there is a considerable percentage of people whom attempt suicide in this manor and fail then kindly gtfo. It's all about where the bullet goes, just hitting the brain doesn't always mean your dead you fucking idiots.

found op

Attached: 23-gangsta-meme-9.jpg (630x564, 46K)

so now you're an expert? please, never come out of your "manor", you won't be well received out herr

he knows that, why do you think he wants to know if his 9mm will kill him?

When did I say I was trying to be gangster lol? This is so cute. I might just save this for the memories.

Now you're attacking my speech lol?

>uses the words kid and milk as defense
gangster wannabe

you call that a speech? Lol, no, I'm attacking your stupidity

That makes perfect sense.

glad you agree

>you won't be well recieved out herr

omg omg omg, he's attacking my speech!

What the world looks like when we can't openly talk about killing ourselves.

why not? no one here would try and stop him, in fact, most will beg for a livestream

are you brain damaged?

he could have done it with a .22 lr

you have no fuckin idea kid, fuck off

I was gonna say you might end up retarded, but after reading shit here I think it'll do you more good than harm

splat

he can't end up retarded because he already is. I'm hoping for vegetable

fagscum took the slug train to cowardsville

Kill me

youtu.be/f3NhNAC0H1A

Wtf?!?!?

brb, deleting system32

I'm too pussy to click it. What is it?

Fortnite

delete system 32 retard