1. you're country (or state/province)

1. you're country (or state/province)
2. what kinds of animals do you often see in your backyard?

1. USA (NY)
2. Lots of squirrels, deer, and chipmunks, but sometimes groundhogs, bears, and skunks

flag
lots of arabs here

1.The Netherlands (Holland) / province Zuid-Holland
2. pigeons

denmark
foxes, cats and birds

why did that camel set the car on fire

Finland, Helsinki
Squirrels, magpies, and these assholes

Why are they assholes? I've never seen such a thing in my life

They're noisy as hell. Especially around 5am.

Squirells and rabbits

>Mississippi
>Niggers

1. America
2. Deer, bobcats, mt lions, lizards, squirrels, and birds

Pic related

>often see
raccoon, deer, groundhog, squirrels, and many birds
>sometimes see
bear, beaver, fox, coyote

Barcelona, Spain.

this motherfuckers

Croatia
my dog

People here hate those things.
They cause all kinds of trouble, so no license needed to shoot one. Also taste pretty good.

>backyard
No such thing

This

1. Leaf on vacation
2. Deer (often eat the bark of any deciduous trees we plant), wolves, rabbits, a brown bear once, squirrels, mice, prairie dogs, chipmunks, robins, blue jays, sparrows, magpies, quails
20 minutes away and there's mountain goats and caribou too, maybe moose but they're rare

South East England
Deer, squirrels (yank), foxes, badgers, cats (owned), all sorts of birds, bats, sneks etc.

are they actually wild in finland, satan? or rich people breed them (semi-wild) for shooting like here?

Often? Birds and insects. I live not far from tha airport so only hedgehogs are not afraid of coming here sometimes.

A celebration?

1. Flag. West coast, rural coastal region.
2. Never saw them but tracks of a wolf pack hunting white tails were confirmed, and tracks of a black bear roaming through our lot. Both of those species are now confirmed to return here.
Sea Eagle, "The Flying Rag Carpet" (they look like that in flight). Five pairs are now nesting in our outer archipelago. One of them flies very often over our backyard to check out if I have some pest rabbits for him/her.
White tail deer. Totally tasty pests. And there is no end of those ones going for our apple trees and raspberry/blackberry bushes.

>are they actually wild in finland
Yes they are. No one cares about them here except maybe fly fishermen. There are regions in Western, Southern and Central Finland where you ram into those on a highway.

I don't have a backyard, you suburban rat?

>canada
>suburb of major city
>coyotes, rabbits, raccoons, your typical small-sized city animals
>outside in the country has coywolves, deer, etc.

eastern canada is shitty since they exterminated all the big-game things. i have friends who lived in northern BC that had packs of wolves/bears/etc. wander in which is nicer.

>I don't have a backyard

Why don't you guys have backyards?

1. Chimpanzil
2. Some niggas triyng to rob my stuff

Norway
MOOSE

Tell me one(1) benefit of having one.

flag
tits

>your backyard

>Norway

all kinds of birds from the mediterranean comes here during spring and summer to chill and eat fish before they fly back in the autumn.

They don't even have passports them flying bastards

Australian here.
Mostly rabbits but we get the odd aboriginal sifting through the trash. Usually making loud noises will get rid of them.

Having a private yard to yourself, not living like a fucking animal

Italy
Cats, sparrow, turtledove, blackbird, bees, wasps, horns, lizards, butterflies, doves, spiders, ants, my dog

Australia
ants, crickets, lizards, spiders, moths, butterflies