Tfw your Under20s are better than your senior team

>tfw your Under20s are better than your senior team

tfw your under20 team is fresh out of the congo

>tfw your football team sponsors a volleyball team, and the volleyball team is much better than the football team

If you lose to Venezuela, it'll be considered a choke

>tfw Bruce Arena will someday die, probably on a toilet and alone and poor and sad

Their u20s raped you and Uruguay, including us in the quarterfinals.

are those the ones with a player named Sancho and another named Panzo?

""""""""English""""""""""""" """""""""""""National""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""team""""""""""""""""""""

Selective picture. Alot of whites too

>black people develop earlier
>black people dominate youth competitions
>have many black people in your national team
>your youth team is better than your senior team

Wasn't half of your squad born and raised and Germany as well as being black?

Globalism is the future my friends. Embrace it.

pic related: it's a globe.

Worry not, they'll soon get on the senior's team level

That photo only replicates true English school life. There is a little cross over, bit generally segregation

I don't see why you're disputing them being a team they look very cooperative in that picture

No, they didn't. Unless a 0-0 draw counts as "rape"

and in the last round of U20 WC qualifying, we beat them 2-0. They mixed better with each other in the U20, but even so, I say England are the favorites going in. Venezuela's boys have to be exhausted going into the final. All their matches after the group stage went to extra time.

African teams tend to do much better in youth tournaments, blacks develope early and dominate athletically in their early 20s, but because of this coaches prefer the stronger to the actually gifted ones

Is that why an African team has only ever won the U20 WC once and was definitely full of age cheats?

Get out of here, spaghettinig

>U20 team going to win the WC
>U21 team going to win Euros
>U18 team going to win Toulon
>Senior team out in the WC group stage after playing Saudi Arabia, Panama and Greece

so you mean there is hope for the future?

see

It means that something happens between sub21 and senior that fucks up everything