Is Paramore the Radiohead of this decade

Is Paramore the Radiohead of this decade

Maybe you won't know but Paramore always change of genre in every album, sometimes they do softly and other times they doin a more drastic way

Here are a few examples

AWKIF = Emo
Pablo Honey = Garage Rock

Riot = Pop Punk
The Bends = Soft Rock

Brand New Eyes = Alternative Rock
OK Computer = Alternative, Art Rock

Self-Titled = Pop Rock, pop, pop punk
Kid A = Experimental, ambient

After Laughter = Indie Pop
Amnesiac = Electronica, Ambient, Free form Jazz

What do you think of this?

Wrong! Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong! LINKIN PARK IS THE AMERICAN RADIOHEAD!

And to prove my point:

So, it's been a year since I posted this (you can see it on my profile), but I finally get to explain it.

I think Linkin Park is the American Radiohead.

Here goes:

Hybrid Theory - Pablo Honey (obviously, well, except for In the End, but that's another story, one the world will realize soon.)

Meteora - The Bends (with elements of Kid A/Amnesiac, see Breaking the Habit, Session, and Nobody's Listening)

Minutes to Midnight - OK Computer (pure art rock mixed with alt. metal, don't even try to explain otherwise, because The Little Things Give You Away, In Pieces, and Valentine's Day would fit exactly on OK Computer, and if you say not, your inner machinations ruminate like grovel in a sieve.)

A Thousand Suns - Hail to the Thief. (No matter how hard you try, no mere mortal's mind will ever begin to penetrate the rhombus cave of lilac dreams that is Kid A. In fact, Kid A is a broken album. Only one would use its pieces to scar themselves into a sanctuary of flames.)

Living Things - In Rainbows mixed with Hybrid Theory

The Hunting Party/One More Light... Packt like sardines in a crushd tin Xbox 360. With Cheetos. And a spider leg.
And a Shamwow.

Any questions?

Nope because Linkin Park didn't change so much as Paramore did

Hybrid Theory and Meteora = Nu Metal
Minuted To Midnight = Alt Rock
The Hunting Party = Hard Rock
A Thousand Suns = Experimental Pop
One More Light = Generic Pop
Living Things = Aggressive Pop

Wrong, read this again. ()

And Linkin Park changed plenty, are you stupid?
Minutes to Midnight: Alt. Rock, Alt. Metal, Art Rock, Post-Punk, Indie Rock, Rap Rock and elements of Art Pop/Ambient Pop

A Thousand Suns: Art ROCK (not pop in the slightest), Experimental Rock, Industrial Rock and Electronic

Living Things: Electronic, Alt. Rock, Synthpop and Digital Hardcore, with elements of Dark Ambient

The Hunting Party: Alt. Metal, Post-Hardcore, and Speed/Thrash Metal

One More Light: Indie Pop, Alternative Rock/Pop

Maybe most of their changes were plenty but their changes were bad too
Like the change between Meteora to Minuted to Midnight, that was a drastic one without any soft sign about it
At least Paramore did it during s/T to After Laughter and Radiohead did it during The Bends to OKC

And plus, the albums you listed don't even correlate to Radiohead albums as much as Linkin Park does.

>Self-Titled = Pop Rock, pop, pop punk
>Kid A = Experimental, ambient

Not even remotely, ATS resembled Kid A much better than any of Paramore's works.

Mommy Haley pls bit my wee wee

What the fuck is this thread?

Retards, just a bunch of retards.

That doesn't even correlate either, the change from Meteora to Minutes to Midnight was exactly like The Bends to Ok Computer. Each of those albums were their second and third. Meanwhile, Paramore's second and third works were merely Pop Punk to Alternative Rock, which isn't even that significant of a change. Their S/T was their 4th, and it didn't even remotely feel like a spiritual successor to Kid A as much as ATS did. Comparing Paramore to Radiohead is unwarranted.

If I were a retard, I wouldn't even have the cognitive ability to compare Radiohead to Linkin Park.

Autists are tards as well. What your doing is autistic and therfore retarded.

I'm not autistic.

Thats what you think, lol!

>Thinks autism is a bad thing
LOL, you can't be more pathetic

Its a error in thinking. Most suffers have diminished abilities to carry out basic tasks. Maybe your trolling but there is a reason that they get extra help at school. And its not cause theyre "gifted"

The only bad thing they have is that they doesn't give too much attention and that's it
Literally they are smarter than everybody here

>Is Paramore the Radiohead of this decade

stopped reading there

But they're not, its considered a disability for a reason. Stop deluding yourself, holy shit.

>Thinks everything that wikipedia says is real
Lol

Can someone please DESTROY ALL WAIFUFAGS(no offence to real fags)?

lmao this nigga just called a linkin park album speed/thrash metal

opinion discarded

Sheeeit you really probably are trolling. But I'm too autistic to tell, and thats why autists are retards.

>dumbass took the bait
How predictable. I meant elements of speed and thrash, fuckface. Meaning it's inspired by those genres, not fully those genres.

And it still doesn't change the fact that I am right.

>Thinks autistics are retarded
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T BE MORE IGNORANT AND STUPID

Good thread. Bump it up!