Who/what do you hate and why Sup Forums? I'm feeling pretty hateful right now

Who/what do you hate and why Sup Forums? I'm feeling pretty hateful right now.

Attached: 2018-03-28_22.54.38.jpg (638x583, 189K)

If I let it sink in I hate everyone who did me wrong and got away with it

I try not to think about it I guess

I hate 1%ers fucking up peoples minds and ruining this world so they can have even more yachts and mansions.

violence and abuse

why do you all hate niggers and lesbians?

stupid people

I hate Democrats. All collectivists and authoritarians in general, really, but it's easier to focus my hate on the biggest group of collectivist authoritarians.

Attached: democrats.jpg (960x880, 234K)

i only hate niggers and ugly lesbians

i hate conservatives

I hate absolutists. People who think calling someone a libfag or a conservatard consistutes a rational argument. Pretty much anyone who uses slurs like snowflake or hillbilly are people who don't understand how to debate, or even think, really. If we were to just gas all these people the rest of us could have rational conversations and get on with the business of existing.

3. Every Person That acts stereotypical to their generation. Like millennials doing typical millennial stuff and saying millennial things and boomers doing the same but as boomers
2. Britbongs
1. The person you will inevitably become if you're a son of rich parents and get access to weed early in life. Rich people are fine, stoners are, bring both at the same time is the worst.

Niggers.

I hate people that feel the need to get involved in every argument and counter's everything you say with shit like "Wow your a goddamn idiot" or "What a retard". They call you stupid but they never have an actual argument. These people are more like middle-school bullies than former members of the high-school debate team. I swear to god all the fucking stupid people in the world just baffles me sometimes. I seriously need to relax tonight or gonna end up breaking some shit. Fuck I'm pissed.

Fucking thank you.

i hate racist people. no need to explain why

The human race. Bunch of 99% chimpanzee motherfuckers that still shit in their drinking water.

whats the other 1%?

I hate long winded explanations and try-hards.

Attached: oboi.jpg (478x265, 22K)

Hatred?

Im a conservative and my most hated words are libtard and snowflake they piss me off so much because as soon you use snowflake in a debate you automatically lose

This