Pic unrelated

Pic unrelated.
My 10yo niece just got admitted into a children’s mental hospital because she has attempted suicide.
What should I do? I lived with her because my brother and his wife were in a car accident and there was nobody else fit to have her. She’s practically the thing I live for.

Attached: A89771BB-E48A-4791-8D01-DE86B5067DC0.jpg (2592x1936, 949K)

I don't have any advice to offer you. That's fucking terrible. I wish you the best!

Pics or gtfo

Where do you think you are?

why does this picture remind me of a poopy butt

That's sad man. Do you have any idea why?

Dude what happened with the chocolate ice cream manAlso fuck what ur thread is about . I don't care. Other people prob don't either

Stay free. We all know you molested her.

Watch your back.

You can't do anything really you just have to be there for her

I bought ice cream, expected there to be vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. Almost no chocolate.

This guy is on the right track to find out the reasoning for an attempted suicide.

Is op throwing a plea for help on how to confess?

Talk to her man see what's going on its most likely she misses her parents

No seriously, she tried to fucking hang herself in the school bathroom that she goes to. Don’t know why she thought toilet paper would be strong enough to support her body weight, but a teacher walked in on her because she was taking a bit long and it was almost time to go home.

I know when my sister died I attempted suicide many times but it helps to talk things out

Which country?

>Don’t know why she thought toilet paper would be strong enough to support her body weight
and with that, OP took the thread from tragic to hilarious

She's suffered a terrible loss and is lacking purpose and meaning in her life. Take her to church user.

No, she was probably depressed. It had run in the family before and I’m pretty sure they do tests n shit in the psych wards.

>Don’t know why she thought toilet paper would be strong enough to support her body weight
AAAH WHAT THE FCUK

Dead ahahahaha

Attached: frost-albums-reaction-faces-picture54066-1345001809713.jpg (320x272, 20K)

A-fucking-merica.

Wrong post. Kent to post

Show her how it's really done.

NAH

Possibly adopt her? Or keep in touch with her and encourage her to get help. Go out with her and get close to her. Always be there whenver possible.

AHHH my fucking spelling

Ok And that's where I leave the thread lmao

Oh so it's very possible the hospital is decent quality. I know people who've been. You can probably visit her fairly often.

Teach her how to properly masturbate. A little hit of dopamine here and there works wonders for depression.

I’ll try to when she gets out.

I don't get it. You're worried she's going to tell the counselors are about all the times you convinced her to play doctor or what?

You mean proved that his shit story is made up?

Spank her bare ass

Dawww.

Only in the USA would they seriously put a kid in a mental hospital because she wrapped some toilet paper around her neck

The great cornholio needed TP for his bunghole and she was trying to take it from him.

Its sucking cock every time because somethings wrong with the Mexican side of the family.

I think I speak for all pedos when I say we need to see pics of this girl. Also train her to be your fucktoy.

wowza.. bro that is some hardcore nigger shit right there.

idk what to tell you man, but i know one thing, she's smart for her age.

If she's displaying signs of suicidal thoughts she should get treatment.

Can you fucking shut up? Ice cream doesn't soothe deepthroat, creep.

Look, I’m making stupid jokes because No.1, I’m going to fucking pass out and I need something to help me stay calm even if that means terrible fucking jokes that aren’t for the mood and No. 2, Refer to No.1.

Sup Forumsut my advice is that you seek legal advice into the behavioral management of the child

She had a suicide note in her pocket, I guess you could call it? She had written on a piece of that stupid yellow paper they have in schools “Ikm feeling guilty about my parents death, want to be with them.”

Its cute for a child to try and do that psycho. The fucking drama from this bitch that needs to get necked I hope that snake bites you.

Even more rape.

NO. She’s my niece, I’m not gonna fucking do that.

having a panic attack have to leave thread for a bit

Attached: 1509290208438.png (500x501, 90K)

>children's mental hospital

Monsters do that.

Probably because she watched/read "13 secrets"

sage

Well no wonder, she got tricked out of chocolate ice cream. Pic is a ripoff.

Only one this to do kill yourself and show her how its done.

That's prison for ya. Don't forget to register!

Do not speak of that show please

Attached: 1509568339399.png (600x434, 57K)

Ever try'n fuck her, faggot?

Attached: 25781590.jpg (292x277, 33K)

Allegedly.

OP must have killed her parents. Take it he watched too much Batman.

Did you really need to announce that?

When I was in high School a stupid bitch had a panic attack. It had an entire different context.

google how to tie a noose

So you been tapping your 10 yr old niece and now she wants to kill her self. send her to me i'll take her off your hands. my ph # is in pic.

Attached: juniorsamples.jpg (399x391, 53K)

You fucking replied.