This is what peak performance looks like

This is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: objective 2.png (1080x2018, 933K)

Other urls found in this thread:

young.sexjv.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where’s Weinerschnitzel?

hey fuck you dairy queen is good.

In the Southwest.

Hell yes. Five buck lunch is a fantastic deal.

Quiznos should be on top. that chicken carbonara with extra sauce and bacon is indescribable. also t bell should be higher. otherwise it's good

Actually true

Chick fil a is garbage

List is pretty awful, but shit tier is accurate with the exception of DQ.

>chicken carbonara with extra sauce and bacon is indescribable
I fucking loved that sandwich. Unfortunately everytime i went to a quiznos, the very next time I went back it was closed. This happened 3 or 4 times and I haven't seen any in years.

if you eat any of this shit more than 50% of your meals
>pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

>Sonic mid tier and In-N-Out god tier

Actually fuck off, faggot

Steak & Shake in the god tier? Maybe it's because I live in the city where the chain started, but I just think they're okay. There's one less than a block from me, and I don't go there very much.

How can someones opinion be so shitty

I agree with you that DQ shouldn't be on shit tier. But they have really great DQ alternatives.

Five Guys is so overrated and overpriced. Fuck that place.

-God tier needs Round Table Pizza. Looks like OP just doesn't like pizza period.
-Carl's Jr. is too low.

Fairly solid list other than those.

yeah man it's a shame how that happened. there used to be one up the street from my apartment when I lived in NC... and it was one of those special places. everything was so good. the difference store to store obviously had to do with management. so the quality can vary from store to store. anyway yeah it sucks man. that sandwich was my everything

>McDonalds Mid tier
are you retarded are just murican?

Pretty reasonable to assume that he's from the West Coast, where Sonic doesn't get the props it does further east. Fairly obvious when he doesn't have Whataburger, which I still don't get everyone in Texas pissing themselves over.

Overall this list is decent but Dunkin Donuts coffee is rad.

The one in my city is fucking garbage dude, I don't agree with a few on this list, that's the biggest one. The only redeeming quality that Steak N Shake has is that the ones I've been to have never run out of soda, which has happened at a few other restaurants I've been to

There was a Quiznos in my town. The food was excellent, no doubt. Unfortunately, it was owned by Curry Niggers, so they jacked up the prices and were stingy on the quantity of meat. Assholes even charged fifty cents for a cup of water.

They used to be almost as numerous as Subway around here. Now the nearest is 20 miles away and there are 4 subways within 2 miles of me.

DQ has some of the best ice cream. Haven't tried their burgers though

OP, did you make this in MS paint, or is there a site that did it for you? I might want to make my own

I don't care if its good, assholes like that deserve to shut down and fuck off.

I'm part Indian, but if I walk into a chain restaurant and see Indians working there, I go somewhere else. Cheap cost cutting and overpricing is one thing, but not being clean is unacceptable.

those fucking Indians franchise those stores and completely ruin the entire experience for customers, by doing exactly what you just described. I can't imagine how many franchises those street shitters have tarnished.
yeah dude same. where I live now, there isn't even one. I'd have to drive nearly an hour. not worth it. fucking sucks man

I don't care for their burgers, but their tendies and wraps are good. They also have some hipster chicken sandwiches that my girl says are good.

I liked their chicken sandwich and fries. Nothing amazing, but not bad either. Get a nice ice cream while there, so worth it for me. The one by the beach here even has a little doggo ice cream cup that comes with a biscuit. Also the every single one I've been to is staffed entirely by energetic 16 year old girls and somehow still functions well.

>I'd have to drive nearly an hour.

>user and user go to Quiznos

>Popeyes in low tier
>White castle in shit tier
Opinion disregarded

You know, now that you say that, I don't think I've ever seen somebody older than 25 working at the Diary Queens in my town.

the best thing about Steak 'n Shake is the price is so reasonable you forget the food was so fucking mediocre.

I'll give Chick-Fil-A one thing--I literally have never seen an unattractive female working at one. There are so many hot pieces of ass working at the two in my town I want to climb through the drive-through window.

DQ chicken is pretty good and I love their hotdogs.

I dont eat at any of these places they are unhealthy! Btw im gay and like traps

Needs moar Del Taco, Braum's, Raising Cane's, Taco Bueno...

And they are always kind and attentive. Its very odd seeing a fast food place that doesn't feel like a dungeon.

I concur, every krystals ive seen is practically deserted...the couple of white castles ive been to have always been poppin any time of the day

Attached: IMG_4889.gif (160x160, 512K)

>implying american fast food actually tastes good.

fellow Oklahoma fag? Braum's is so damn close to my heart, both metaphorically and probably fatally.

>Olive garden

I will literally kill you and your family

Anyone ever try Oporto? Its Australian, but they had a few in the US west coast before shutting down. I liked it and was sad they closed. RIP Bondi Burger.

Uhhh.... hello?

Attached: whataburger.jpg (1024x543, 57K)

Oh fuck I love Braum's
All my family is in broken arrow and there's nothing else there but that place is absolutely tight
Sadly they won't expand past a certain radius from their farms so getting one in the southeast is a pipe dream

Texas. Yeah, there's a high likelihood I'll die of a heart attack at a Braum's someday.

How about you go to a local restaurant instead eating at all those crap places

my motherfuckin' dude. Yes.

Dude, you have it all backwards.
I get the shits every time I eat InNOut. I think that is where they got their name.
Subway is great food at a cheap price despite their former spokesman being a pervert.
Five Guys is just disgusting. More sauce than food.

They might not have the correct tendies that OP requires.

Tim Hortons should be near the top.

>waaah why can't everyone have my preference waah

I found gold young.sexjv.com

unironically this

I ain't clicking that shit nigger

hello Dillon :)

yeah, they're pretty locked in regionally. A friend of mine used to go to college in the northeast, and would make a point to stop at the first pastel, neon B she'd see.

>Papa Johns, Olive Garden, and Subway in shit tier

shit taste in food confirmed

Attached: vYzjWAS.gif (474x379, 471K)

When people make lists like this I wonder why they bother? They are just randomly placing shit and sometimes they include items that are not directly competing.

Has anyone ever chosen McDonalds over BK... Ever? Don't be an ironic shitposter and say you have. They both suck but at least BK sort of tastes like food.

it's a guilty pleasure

Attached: yum.jpg (740x740, 73K)

/Thread

Photoshop

>Why can't people actually try something new

Subway is shit tier though
Just get some primo Publix subs instead

Why is anything anything?

>implying they don't

Krystal is the exact same as White Castle

The tendies depend on the OP, but sometimes you have to adapt to new tendies.

Fuck Subway

Firehouse Subs has them beat in every aspect

>If they're making an argument on which restaurant chain is better

>I hate opinions

>sometimes you have to adapt to new tendies.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: pepe (7).jpg (900x900, 40K)

Definitely deserves highest tier if you're gonna include In-n-Out and Steak and Shake.

Firehouse, Jersey Mikes, Penn Station. All good choices that cost a bit more, but generally worth it.

>don't we all

Attached: 15160438498140.jpg (564x675, 43K)

In my opinion, opinions are good.

Their should be a special place in hell for KFC

The chicken is awesome but I've been to 6 different places for over a decade and got screwed at least 60% of the time.
The only reason I went back was because the chicken.
But fuck, I'm convinced they intentionally hire criminally retarded drug users.

State your opinions

five guys is terribly overrated

prove me wrong
>you cant

My opinion is that bad opinions are good

>McDonalds makes mid-tier
>Not Got-tier

Kill yourself.

Anyone have one of these?

Attached: schlotzskys.jpg (1710x1057, 145K)

I used to like KFC, but the quality is way down from the 90s. Order always takes forever and is usually wrong. Then I get bones in a sandwich or feel ill afterwards. Haven't been in some time due to that.

I like your opinions, your opinions are bad which is good

McDonalds has been going down the shitter, have you tried their fries lately?

I think I've gone cross-eyed by now.

Attached: cockmongler.jpg (228x222, 5K)

I regularly choose McD's over BK. There's a BK within walking distance of my place, but I'll drive to McD's. The quality of the food at BK has plummeted in recent years. Also, the BKs in my town are dirty and the service is bad.

Everything on god tier is literal shit except for steak and shake. Fuck outta here with this stupid nonsense.

these all depend on the location tbh
some McDonalds are good, and some are shit
same goes for everything on that list

same user...

Attached: That+made+me+well+up+man+_bc18546a451c541c2825b22a35f72dc1.jpg (500x461, 16K)

Ice cream is good, but DQ serves carnival/festival food. Comes in frozen and you can tell it.

Their food is still good here, but both their restaurants are shitholes. The one literally has duct tape holding the cushions together in every single booth.

>ITT: fatties arguing over food

Could be worse. Could be homos arguing which penis is most feminine and how they sometimes suck dick but they totally aren't gay. As in half of the threads on Sup Forums.

It must be a company thing.
I like the taste of KFC over McDonalds but I would go to a McD's given the choice of the two.
Every McDonalds I go to gets my order right 99% of the time.

If theyre talking about feminine penises then they aren't homos are they
what do you think the word feminine means

We did, but just recently went under. I enjoyed their BBQ chicken pizza