I need some help freeing up some space on my PC's solid state drive...

I need some help freeing up some space on my PC's solid state drive. I have googled the shit out of everything and cannot figure out how to delete this shit off my Drive.

>Second and third pic related

I don't want to get banned again for posting something on another board for help like Sup Forums.
I was wondering if anyone on Sup Forums can help me.

Attached: 1522007455378.jpg (768x768, 67K)

Attached: Capture.png (602x891, 41K)

Attached: Capture2.png (564x907, 40K)

Delete system32 folder its all the old windows files that windows don't need anymore that will give you plenty of space.

riiiiight.

Attached: 1478762183326.jpg (161x188, 5K)

Attached: 1521603280432.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Attached: 1521738136151.jpg (1280x985, 307K)

Attached: 1522000973216.jpg (4368x2912, 1.42M)

Put your SSD into the microwave and set it to "dethaw".

That'll free up some space.

I though the whole point of an SSD was once you wrote something to it, that was that.

Do people actually uninstall programs through the settings menu?

What's wrong with the control panel?

>Nothing

Attached: 1511410103729.jpg (625x415, 35K)

this is honestly what you get for using win 10.

this.
Search 'Control Panel' -> under Programs, click 'uninstall a program' -> search for what you want to uninstall -> double click it
If that doesn't work, then you must not have adequate privileges to delete shit.

Assuming this is through Steam, manually delete the folders. Use WinDirStat to find the location of files easily with a nice graphical representation.

Not quite a IT fag yet, but have you tried using a file shreader program, like what McAfee comes with? It'll take longer if it works than a standard uninstall but should deleate it entirely no problem, and will tell you why it can't deleate it.

Attached: 1521181885689.jpg (1600x1561, 236K)

My friend told me the CCleaner has a file shredder that works like this. gonna try that. Thanks user. Everyone else here is a faggot pony trap lover.

you took the b8

Sure thing man, I'm not taking CIS classes in college for nothing, and hell, if I get to help a fellow user on here with computer problems before graduating then props to myself.

Attached: 1518216268399.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Have you tried rebooting it

Whip your dick out. Pick up SSD. Slam SSD into dick. FIFY

M8... Use control panel. And also, I wouldn't store anything uiu plan on installing and uninstalling on your SSD.. Save that for your spinner. Reads don't kill your SSD, writes do. So, just save your OS on your SSD, and you can save your games to the SSD, just keep it as more of permanent storage.

Download the diskfan trial. It graphically shows you what files are the largest. I have a few ssds and that program has saved me from buying more. There's always countless residue files, or large forgotten projects around to delete.

Have a nice day user and good luck.

literally several people answered your question already. but instead, you want to download ANOTHER program to delete programs you can do on your own. kys

Try these things first before downloading unnecessary tools

americans are stupid

>Use WinDirStat
this will do the job OP, also stop sucking the ssd dick and go full zipdrive

At least I'm not the only sane one

Attached: Bear Grylls.jpg (679x491, 41K)

This & this. God damn OP, you use a PC the way a 65yo does. I bet you have so much fucking bloatware and useless desktop shit on there...
Either that or you're literally fucking 12.

Use 'spacesniffer' google it
uderzo.it/main_products/space_sniffer/

Not sure if trolling or just that stupid.

If they came from steam, did you try uninstalling them through steam? Or just making sure you have permissions to uninstall?

Really not seeing the point of installing more programs to delete programs... its like the equivalent of starting a fire to put out the first one, OP. You still end up with a fire either freaking way. That and CCleaner doesn't have a file shredder, it has something that mimics the uninstall that comes built into Windows and it has a drive wiper... but if you are willing to use that multipass drive wiper to get rid of these games, just format the damn thing and be done with it.

That refreshing feeling you get, knowing you fucked the shit up.

Attached: mr_noodle_lunch.jpg (194x259, 8K)