And her pussy tastes like skittles

>And her pussy tastes like skittles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1T-VSmwdibA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this guy looks brain dead

He looks like he's fucking nine

This dude is 21? How much soy did he consume growing up?

Being high on xanax all the time would almost be like you're dead. You just forget everything when you're on it. You just wake up and it's like nothing happened. I guess you could build up a tolerance but in my personal experience bartards are terrible. I'm glad lil xan quit doing em but you can obviously see the lasting effects.

lmao are you fr he looks like a child

Why is his mouth always open

that's the point u dip

mouthbreather

dude looks like Elias from Iceage but with down syndrome

obviously

I meant I can’t believe he’s 21

I want to fuck and cuddle him

Looks like a thumb sucker with the gap in his buck teeth.

>more kids with face tattoos

Trips checked

You know sometimes I want to listen to music that sounds like it was the day dream of a girl who uses to much Xanax and has daddy issues

Like Lil Xans asthetic as an whole is incredible interesting like the candy script font tatoo is so dumb

>girl who uses to much Xanax and has daddy issues
man these people are extremely depressing

I need this "retarded looking muh depress kid" fad to die asap

What does his pussy taste like?

lmao ur right

they're literally dying now

You mean this "girl"'s "pussy", OP?

youtu.be/1T-VSmwdibA

when will he od

That boujee soy boy quit xans because he had one dosed with fentayal we were really close

how did this little twink bitch survive fentanyl

"tropical fruit Skittles"

Xan stole that from Danny

he said his friend started taking xans with fentanyl and he saw what it was doing to them and started being more selective about the xans he took. got to a point where it was way to hard to find xans so he quit never took one with fentanyl. at least thats how I interpreted the story he told about it

> And her breasts feel like bags of sand

lol he really kinda does (pic related)

he looks like a cute kid that got face tats cause he kept getting bullied or some shit

Nah i see kids like this all the time whilst strolling the campus, they look brain dead b4 the face tats, face tats are just to get the trashy girls instead of none it's all part of the asthetic

Is that lil pepe's younger brother

>You just wake up and it's like nothing happened
sounds pretty good to me

where can I get a lifetime supply

He's Mexican

THANKS A LOT BLACKS

hes soooo fucking cute i just want to cuddle with him and protect him
top tier twink

what the fuck is this shit about xannys with fentanyl in them? i quit doing benzos a decade ago because they're trash but who the fuck cuts a benzo with a super strong opiate? benzos are addictive enough lol and it's not like you'll even feel the opiate high, are these dealers really so fucking dumb they want their customers to die? are these kids really so fucking dumb they can't find a dealer that'll sell them real xannys? can't they just buy phenazepam from russia on bluelight like we did in 2006?

no clue what the appeal for fentanyl with benzos is, because it's truly so stupid. just take the xanax and sell it like normal drug dealers smdh. maybe people like it because it's dangerous

Oh fuck, you're right.

From your friendly neighborhood negro

Thought this was a chick

>maybe people like it because it's dangerous
that's fucking retarded but honestly i wouldn't put it past people nowadays
but what the fuck if you want to do something dangerous just see how far you can push your limits, don't take fucking xanax mixed with shitty chink fentanyl
not like you're even padding out the dose with fentanyl either since it requires such a miniscule amount

hell yeah dude i wanna be brain damaged from pills and have face tattoos by the time im in my early 20's too