I'm literally crying right now I am just so proud to live in the same country as the amazing Emma Gonzalez...

I'm literally crying right now I am just so proud to live in the same country as the amazing Emma Gonzalez. To think that at only 18 years old she has singlehandedly taken down a backwards and racist document that stood for 227 years is nothing short of miraculous. I dare any one of you fucking retards to name a more Amazing American
>Protip you literally can't

Attached: images(87).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSDl0mflN7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking hate stupid liberal snowflakes like this lesbo. Shit wasnt racist grow tf up and get out of ur safe spaces

Did you know she had an Imbd profile?

k rabbi we get it she's on the soros payroll I've moved on so should you.

HAHA HAHAH HHAHAH HAAAAHHAHHAHA HAHAHA AHHAHHAAHHA Your threads are fucking laughable!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHA what a fucking loser

Anyone got some futa rule 34 of her?

Attached: 129043714.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Attached: rights.jpg (552x454, 109K)

Attached: 1522289903478.jpg (960x926, 70K)

Yikes
>Being this retarded

GIVE IT A FUCKIN' REST, SNOWFLAKE.

Seriously, how many fuckin' times do you need to post this same shit.

How about once for every second my closest friends spent getting murdered by an AR15 fully semi automatic assault rifle with magazine clips and a fully rifled barrel

Faggot (sage)

>When pro gun activists "debate"

i done need no deebate, its my inalienable rite mutha fucka

when liberals debate

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Stay mad nigger cuck

Im so horny

Dubs logged

OMG, a "fully rifled barrel".
We need to ban those "fully rifled barrel"

Attached: 15380497.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Two individuals were home one Sunday night when an intruder tried to break into their home. The trespasser broke the glass out of the front door and was trying to unlock it when one of the individuals inside the home shot and killed the criminal. The person who shot the intruder was not arrested. (Kentucky.com, Cynthiana, KY, 12/18/17)

Four would-be kidnappers’ plans were thwarted when a father fired three rounds to scare off the troublemakers before they snatched his daughter. The father was alerted by dogs barking and motion-detector lights going on. He noticed a gang of males lurking near the garage, trying to get inside the home. As the bullets flew, the suspects fled. When they were arrested later, the police found guns, knives, gloves, dark clothes and a roll of tape in the vehicle. Apparently, the man’s 17-year-old daughter was the kidnappers’ target. (kiro7.com, Palm Beach, FL, 11/1/17)

Emma is a spic

Ohio officials said they will not charge a homeowner in the shooting death of a home intruder. The man and a woman were in bed and were awakened early one Sunday morning after the armed thug gained entry to the house. A physical confrontation ensued, and the male resident retrieved his handgun and fired three times, killing the attacker. (The Columbus Dispatch, Columbus, OH, 11/27/17)

When an intruder used a crowbar to force his way into the residence of a 60-year-old man, the homeowner, a valid gun owner, opened fire, hitting the man. The intruder jumped into a vehicle and fled to a hospital. Charges were pending against the home invader. (Chicago Sun-Times, Chicago, IL, 10/8/17)

No kidding. The fact that it took until 2018 is fucking rediculous. How many more deaths, republicucks? How many?

When three men broke into a home early one morning, the homeowner was having none of that. Although the intruders shot the resident in the leg, the homeowner was able to respond with his own gunfire. One of the ill-intentioned trespassers died at the scene while another was later found dead in a stolen vehicle. The third man was taken into custody. (mlive.com, Greenleaf Township, MI, 11/20/17)

After breaking into a community church and stealing a sledgehammer from a truck, a burglar tried to force his way into a house, which would end up being his last stop. The homeowner heard noises at his front window, back door and also his front door. When the noises continued, he grabbed his shotgun and went to the front door to investigate. When the homeowner opened the front door, the burglar rushed at him with a framing hammer whereupon the homeowner shot him. The intruder ran a short distance, collapsed and died of his wounds. Police determined the shooting was justified. (newsok.com, Midwest City, OK, 7/21/17)

bill gates

One afternoon, an armed robber entered a Circle K store with the intent to rob the place. Luckily, one of the store employees had a gun and decided not to let that happen. When the robber pointed his gun at her, she grabbed her pistol and shot him. He was taken to a hospital where, upon his release, was to be booked into jail and likely charged with armed robbery and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The store clerk is not facing any charges. (Albuquerque Journal, Albuquerque, NM, 9/19/17)

When an armed robber entered a convenience store one night and demanded money from two employees on duty, one decided he was not going to be a victim. A clerk complied and threw money at him, but the other ordered him to drop his gun. When he didn't comply, the clerk fired a shot at him. The injured robber was taken to a medical center where he later succumbed to his wounds. The entire incident was captured on video and the prosecutor said “the clerks did everything right.” (Cincinnati.com, Cincinnati, OH, 9/27/17)

Shut the fuck up, all the people you mentioned are murderers and you know it

An Illinois woman was entering her car at a shopping center when a knife-wielding man assaulted her and forced his way into her vehicle. After climbing in next to her he ordered her to drive to a rural area. When the woman stopped at an intersection during the drive, she saw an opportunity to reach for her firearm, for which she had a carry permit. When the bad guy saw the gun, he jumped out of the car and fled. The armed citizen drove herself to a hospital for treatment of the knife wound, and gave the police a solid account of the incident. Authorities later arrested a suspect and charged him with aggravated assault, aggravated battery and unlawful use of a gun by a felon. He was being held on bond. (foxnews.com, Chicago, IL, 10/13/17)

When two masked armed robbers entered a Taco Bell in the early morning hours, the three employees inside decided they were not going to be victims. At 2:45 a.m. the two thugs, bandanas covering their faces, ordered the three employees at gunpoint to get on the ground. The employees complied, but when the robbers walked up to the cash register the three opened fire on them. One robber was hit while the other ran from the restaurant. The wounded robber was taken to a hospital where he died. The workers were not injured and there weren’t any customers inside at the time of the robbery. As of this reporting, no one had been charged in the incident and the franchise owner says his employees acted in self-defense. (cleveland.com, Cleveland, OH, 9/7/17)

Sometimes a person just refuses to move on and leave an ex-partner alone. At 5:30 a.m. one Friday, one such man forced his way into his ex-girlfriend’s apartment in Pensacola, Fla., and began beating her. But the woman fought back—with a firearm. Pensacola Police Public Information Officer Mike Wood told media that the woman “feared for her safety” and shot her assailant in the leg. He surrendered to police shortly after they arrived at the scene. The suspect was treated at a local hospital then jailed without bail on burglary and battery charges. (WEAR-TV, Pensacola, FL, 9/23/17)

When a young man was about to walk into his home late one night, a hooligan came up behind him with a pellet gun and announced a robbery. The intended victim took out his legally owned handgun and fired at the robber, wounding him. The criminal was taken to a hospital where his condition was stabilized. (Chicago Sun-Times, Chicago, IL, 11/6/17)

yes, bill gates is a Patriot too, and he's donating billions to stomp out NRA and gun owners as well.

America will truly be great again when Democrats are Back in Power!!

bald chicks are hella gross.
also americans are dumb lul

A central Indiana man shot an intruder in self-defense when the trespasser broke into his home one night. When officers arrived at the home, they attempted to revive the intruder but he was pronounced dead at the scene. No charges have been filed against the homeowner. (Evansville Courier & Press, Frankfort, IN 11/2/17)

When an 18-year-old forcefully entered a home, the homeowner, a woman in her late 80s, was having none of that. She confronted the young intruder and asked him to leave, but he advanced toward her, prompting her to shoot and kill him in self-defense. The woman was not charged. (Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Marion, AR, 11/2/17)

An intruder thought he had it made when he forced all of the occupants of the house he was robbing into the basement. According to police, when the trespasser entered the house around 7:30 a.m., he told the occupants he was going to rob them, and threatened them with a firearm. Fortunately, there was one male resident elsewhere in the home whom the robber had not seen, and was able to retrieve a handgun that he keeps for self-defense. When the intruder exited the basement and stepped into the kitchen, the resident shot the robber multiple times in the chest. (Post-Tribune, Hammond, IN, 9/22/17)

When two robbers barged into a Verizon store, one of the criminals pointed a gun at the clerk’s head and told him, “make it easy on me.” In fear for his life, the clerk pulled his own licensed gun from his waistband and fired, wounding the intruder, while the other accomplice fled. The clerk told authorities he believed he had fired three shots. The wounded criminal was charged with first-degree aggravated robbery and being a felon in possession of a firearm. (Minneapolis Star Tribune, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 8/28/17)

A thug from York, Pa., learned that a baseball bat isn’t much against an armed citizen. The 23-year-old suspect had been the guest of a young man who lived with his mother in a Lower Paxton Township subdivision. Apparently, the bad guy’s last day started by getting into an argument with his host, because the police received a 9-1-1 call from a male who reported that someone was trying to kill him. Officers were sent out, but before they arrived another call for help came in to the dispatcher—this call was about an elderly woman being beaten in the driveway of the same address. Shortly thereafter, police got a call about a shooting at a neighboring house. The assailant reportedly used the bat to assault the woman, then he sought refuge in a nearby abode after hearing sirens. The resident of that house shot the intruder in the stomach after he broke down the door with the bat. The bad guy died at the hospital; the elderly woman was hospitalized with head trauma and a broken arm. (pennlive.com, Harrisburg, PA, 9/12/17)

youtube.com/watch?v=LSDl0mflN7s

It’s never too late to apply for a concealed-carry permit. A man who recently turned 61 had finally decided to do just that. And, fortunately, officials granted his request, because the need to defend himself came up not long thereafter. The newly armed citizen was conducting his typical morning routine and attempting to buy a cup of joe at a convenience store. While he was standing in line, a 16-year-old pressed a gun into the man’s back and tried to rob him. The older man tried reasoning with the boy to get him to rethink the situation, but the man ended up having to pull his gun and shoot. The teen will be tried as an adult and faces charges that include assault with intent to kill. (WDIV TV, Detroit, MI, 8/24/17)

A 61-year-old convicted felon who had recently served nine years for armed robbery learned the hard way that he chose the wrong person to be his next victim. On a Sunday afternoon, the knife-wielding man forced his way into a woman’s vehicle and made her drive to a rural location. The woman, who was legally concealing a firearm, was able to draw her pistol on her kidnapper, who fled at the sight of the gun. Police said the woman will not face charges. The man was arrested on multiple felony charges and faces up to 30 years in prison. (qctimes.com, Moline, IL, 10/12/17)

Attached: 1506667628331.jpg (600x600, 32K)

your thread makes me want to shoot up a libtard school

Attached: 1521266352026.jpg (200x176, 9K)

When an intruder broke down a family’s front door, the male resident immediately went into protective mode in order to defend his wife and three children. When the trespasser gained entry into the home, he immediately got into a scuffle with the homeowner. During the altercation, the criminal stabbed the homeowner, who in return grabbed a gun and shot and killed his attacker. The father was taken to a hospital with minor injuries. (Star-Telegram, Fort Worth, TX, 11/7/17)

Women stick together, especially in defense of a friend. That’s one takeaway from a Nebraska shooting that followed an alleged domestic assault. The victim’s ex-boyfriend had reportedly been engaging in “stalking” behavior before things came to a head in early August. That day, a district attorney said, the former lover showed up at the house and physically attacked his ex, throwing her to the ground and putting his hands around her neck. When she escaped from his clutches, he struck her with a piece of pipe, verbally threatening to kill her. One of the victim’s friends then pulled her gun and told him to stop. When he sneered, “Go ahead and shoot me” and raised the pipe to strike again, the armed citizen fired, hitting him in the abdomen. The man faces a series of charges related to his ex-girlfriend’s broken arm and bruises. (Omaha World-Herald, Omaha, NE, 8/2/17)

Attached: low-quality-bait.jpg (600x600, 16K)

You do realize that when you have the only country in the world where a six year old can just waltz into a Papa John's and purchase a fully semi automatic M16A1 sniper shotgun with magazine clips and 100k rounds of bullet shells in less that 15 miliseconds that not a single school shooting is safe anymore... Fucking idiot republicans are the reason good kids die

Attached: images(88).jpg (299x168, 6K)

A 30-year-old man entered a smoke store with his face and arms covered, pointed a handgun at the business owner and demanded money. The store owner drew his own pistol and shot the would-be robber. The injured man ran out of the store and was driven to a local hospital by a customer, who identified him to police. After receiving medical treatment, the crook was booked into jail on an aggravated robbery charge. Police said the business owner was acting in self-defense and does not face any charges. (Waco Tribune-Herald, Waco, TX, 10/25/17)

A 23-year-old man attempted to rob a 25-year-old man during broad daylight hours. Unfortunately for the robber, the would-be victim, a licensed concealed-carry holder, shot the assailant in the left groin. The wounded criminal was taken to the hospital and placed under arrest. (The Philadelphia Inquirer, Feltonville, PA, 5/16/17)

Attached: 1512377263577.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I live 5 miles away from there. I hope that place burns down.

Attached: 1277239829931.jpg (640x500, 49K)

A homeowner, awakened from his sleep, saw an intruder standing in the doorway between the bedroom and kitchen. The homeowner announced that he had a gun and ordered the man to leave. The man told homeowner that he, too, had a gun, at which point they exchanged gunfire. Authorities said nearly a dozen shots were fired inside the residence, hitting the criminal at least three times. The homeowner was unscathed. After being shot, the robber ran from the residence with his girlfriend. Police located the couple around daylight a few hundred yards from the house and took the robber to the hospital. The woman was brought in for questioning along with her 18-year-old son, who had remained in the vehicle during the confrontation. The criminal had active warrants. The gun used during the burglary turned out to have been stolen. (Times Daily, Alabama Shores, AL, 6/7/17)

Two men broke into a house in northern California late one Wednesday night in an attempt to rob the place. Unfortunately for them, one of the residents shot both intruders, killing them. The police said that at least one of the robbers had a gun, presenting a threat. The homeowner has not been charged. (The Mercury News, Brentwood, CA, 6/27/17)

get b8ed

Late one Monday night, a man gained entry into a home through a rear door. The resident was able to arm herself with a handgun and, after a short confrontation with the intruder, fired a shot that hit and wounded him. The man was taken to a hospital and is under investigation for burglary. (Ventura County Star, Castaic, CA, 6/27/17)

Late one night, a young man broke into a Columbus, Ga., house where he confronted the homeowner, who shot and killed him in self-defense. Under the Castle Doctrine, Georgians are permitted to use deadly force to protect themselves inside their homes if they reasonably believe such force is required to stop “unlawful entry into or attack upon a habitation.” (Ledger-Enquirer, Columbus, GA, 8/8/17)

if you're gonna shit pasta at least include an image to 404 these shit threads

Attached: 1521877833442.jpg (1536x2048, 347K)

A well-intentioned citizen had to think fast when he was set up to be robbed. A 72-year-old man living in Tennessee obliged a young homeless woman with a request for a ride home. She asked him to stop at a nearby apartment on the pretense of picking up some clothes. Once there, the woman got out of the car and walked around to the other side of the building. Moments later, two men appeared, one armed, demanding the elderly man hand over his money. They proceeded to hit him several times. Unfortunately for the two thugs, the driver was an armed citizen. “I was getting the gun out at the same time while he was asking for the money,” the man said. He fired off a single shot into the chest of one of the attackers. The second man escaped with a large sum of cash, and is at large. Authorities arrested the woman, who was trying to pay off a drug debt. She remains jailed on $100,000 bond. (Guns.com, Madison, TN, 7/20/17)

so what happens when we cant fight back with arms. the government has arms but we don't. why would we ever want that, we all could literally be slaves. In my opinion i think it should be way harder to get guns, raise the age limit to buy a gun up to 25 or 21, and why tf is the ar-15 so affordable (not me lol rip my financial status). i don't own a gun, and i am not a republican, I just think that taking away OUR guns, not the governments guns, and other weapons of destruction in all ways, is not the best idea. change my mind. unlike some fags, If you tell me something and it IS true, Im most likely going to believe something with facts/ evidence.

Early one Saturday morning, a homeowner was investigating noises in his garage when he was confronted by a knife-wielding trespasser burglarizing his vehicle. The burglar advanced toward the homeowner with the knife, to which the homeowner responded with gunfire. Wounded, the criminal fled the scene the scene. Police later received a call from a woman who said her son had been shot. Police identified him as the burglar and he was transported to a hospital. He was to be booked into jail upon his release. (Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 7/18/17)

Early one Saturday morning, a homeowner and his wife received a shocking wake-up call. Two intruders entered their home just after 3 a.m. The woman and 14-month-old baby retreated to a back room as the man confronted both home invaders with a hammer. Struggling against them, the man ran outside to his car and managed to retrieve his firearm. He returned to the house and shot at both of them. “The only thing going through my mind is if they do something to me there’s nobody…to protect my wife and son,” he told a local media outlet. Both intruders were taken to the hospital after police arrived at the home. (Cincinnati.com, Columbia Township, OH, 7/22/17)

Minding his boss’ store late one evening, a smoke shop employee in Waco, Texas, was forced to act to defend himself and the property. A man in a ski mask entered the shop, displayed a firearm and demanded money. The employee pulled his own concealed weapon in response and fired several shots at the assailant. The criminal was later admitted to a local hospital with several wounds. (KWTX.com, Waco, TX, 7/30/17)

An armed robber entered a Walgreens pharmacy, jumped over the counter, pointed a gun at people and demanded opioids. A customer, who was legally armed, went into action and shot the robber, killing him. Police said it appeared to be a case of a Good Samaritan in the right place at the right time. Arizona has a “defense of third person” law, which allows a person to use deadly force if they perceive that lives are in danger. (Mohave Valley Daily News, Phoenix, AZ, 8/2/17)

Emma! Emma! Emma!

Attached: 180217164518-emma-gonzalez-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 70K)

A couple, guests at a hotel, observed a man follow them onto a hotel elevator on their way to their room, and saw him walk in the opposite direction upon exiting. A short while later, the couple opened their door to find the man attempting to stab them with a fork. The male victim engaged in a physical confrontation inside the hotel room with the assailant and was able to knock him down. A legal carry permit holder, the man then retrieved his handgun and shot the intruder. The attacker attempted to run away, but the victim was able to hold him at gunpoint until police arrived. The attacker was taken to a hospital and charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The male victim was not charged since he acted in self-defense. (Tennessean, Nashville, TN, 7/31/17)

A clerk at a cell phone store was just doing his job when two men walked into the establishment and asked to look at phones. The clerk started to help them and went into the backroom to grab a phone. When the clerk returned from the back room, one of the men pointed a gun at him. In fear for his life, the store clerk, who has a permit to carry, pulled his gun from his waistband and shot the perpetrator, severely wounding him. The accomplice ran from the store during the exchange of gunfire. The wounded felon, who has a lengthy criminal history, is in the hospital and is charged with first-degree aggravated robbery and two weapons violations. (Pioneer Press, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 8/28/17)

One could argue she shares the company of MLK.

Attached: MLK-Image-1.jpg (638x360, 26K)

Armed with handguns, two men broke into a house where they were confronted by the homeowner. According to police, “there was an exchange of gunfire, and both suspects fled the scene.” One of the suspects, suffering from gunshot wounds, was found nearby by police. He was transported to a hospital, where he later passed. The other was taken into custody and charged with felony murder. (Montgomery Advertiser, Montgomery, AL, 7/15/17)

A homeowner shot and killed two people who allegedly broke into his home in a town east of San Francisco. The resident was home when two intruders gained entry to the dwelling. Reports provided few details other than to say that the armed citizen fired in self-defense. The two suspects were pronounced dead at the scene. (sfgate.com, San Francisco, CA, 6/22/17)

Three intruders kicked in the door of a North Carolina home late one Saturday night, alarming the residents. They demanded money from the residents but when they did not comply both parties exchanged gunfire. One of the criminals was shot and killed but no one else was hurt. (The Times-News, High Point, NC, 5/30/17)

Late one night, a homeowner was awakened by the sounds of someone kicking in the front door of his house and his wife screaming for help. The homeowner immediately retrieved his handgun and ran downstairs to protect his wife. He saw that the intruder had broken in and was approaching him with a piece of wood. At that point, the homeowner fired one shot, hitting the trespasser. The wife then called 9-1-1. The criminal was hospitalized and faces charges including burglary and simple assault. According to police, “The homeowner took action that he thought was necessary to protect himself, his wife and their home. Fortunately, they were not injured.” (York Daily Record, Lancaster, PA, 6/5/17)

All.

The people that made the document. Also I hope that cunt gets cancer and dies slowly.

Don’t get between a mother and her child—the mother’s love will win out almost every time. That’s one of the takeaways a burglar in Indianapolis learned. A 19-year-old male was forcing his way into an apartment. The adult female resident, who has several children, responded with lethal gunfire, and the suspect died in the doorway of her home. Witnesses not only defended the woman’s right to shoot, but also provided information about two alleged accomplices in the burglary. “It is disheartening that we see burglaries resulting in death, but we live in Indiana and it’s legal for people to have guns to protect themselves,” said Indianapolis Metro Police Department officer Aaron Hamer. The mother and children were not hurt. (fox59.com, Indianapolis, IN, 6/7/17)

Late one night a family was asleep in their home when the male homeowner was awakened by a noise on the porch. When he went to investigate, he found an intruder breaking into the home. The homeowner and trespasser had a physical confrontation, which ended with the homeowner shooting and killing the criminal. The other occupants of the home slept through the incident. (The News Tribune, Browns Point, WA, 4/16/17)

"literally" = my head is stuck in my ass.

Late one night, a family was asleep in their home when they were awakened by an intruder breaking into their house through a window. The male homeowner retrived his gun and shot and killed the trespasser standing in his living room. (Tribune Star, Indianapolis, IN, 6/6/17)

Early one Saturday evening, an intruder broke into a home with the intention of robbing the place. Alarmed from the disturbance, the homeowner confronted the trespasser, who then deployed a Taser on the homeowner several times. Eventually, the homeowner was able to retrieve his gun and shoot the robber, killing him. (abc15.com, Kingman, AZ, 5/28/17)

Late one night, two would-be burglars were staking out neighborhood homes before choosing to enter one of the homes through a garage. Luckily, the act was caught on film from a neighbor’s surveillance camera. The footage showed the two intruders, one of whom was wearing a mask, entering the garage where the homeowner often watched television with the door open. The intruders ordered the homeowner to open a safe that was in his garage. Police said, “After being confronted by the armed suspects, the resident/victim retrieved a firearm and fired at the victims in his own defense,” killing the two intruders. The homeowner was not charged as the police lieutenant stated, “You have a right to defend yourself in your home.” (Ventura County Star, San Francisco, CA, 6/23/17)

Early one Monday morning, an intruder forced entry through a rear door of a house, waking the woman inside. The resident armed herself with a handgun and confronted the trespasser, shooting and wounding him. The criminal was taken to a hospital and is under investigation for burglary. (Ventura County Star, Castaic, CA, 6/27/17)

Early one morning, a family was awakened by a group of masked armed men who had broken into their home. The armed intruders tied up the mother, twin teenage boys and their younger sister. They then pistol-whipped the father and one of the boys, and held the mother at gunpoint. The burglars then shouted at the family, demanding to know where they kept their valuables. Fortunately, an uncle that lived nearby had come to investigate after he heard a commotion. The uncle confronted the robbers and shot two of them, killing one and wounding the other. The other two escaped. (Houston Chronicle, Houston, TX, 5/9/17)

A gang of would-be invaders learned a lesson the hard way after surprising a 22-year-old male in his Jacksonville, N.C., apartment. While the resident was getting ready to head out to dinner one night, he heard a knock on his apartment door. His mother and a friend were in the home with him, and he wasn’t expecting any visitors. He went to the door and, looking through the peephole, saw an individual dressed in a hoodie. Since he didn’t recognize the person, he grabbed his Glock 30 before opening the door. At first, he saw no one, but as he turned his head to look down the stairs, he was kicked in the face by the stranger, who then tried to force his way into the apartment. The armed citizen fired five shots at the attacker, striking him several times. The thug later died. The apartment dweller noticed several others fleeing after he shot the man in the hooded sweatshirt. Four suspects were subsequently arrested and charged as co-conspirators. Onslow County officials said the armed citizen will not be charged because he was acting in self-defense. (jdnews.com, Jacksonville, NC, 4/27/17)

There are over 10 deaths by accidental gun discharges for each of the above shit story spam.

Garugamesh

My wife's discharge smells like death I'll tell you what!
*All laugh*

>taken down a backwards and racist document that stood for 227 years
shows how little you know about the american constitution if you think it begins and ends at the 2nd amendment. and that just about every section of it has been bent or broken.

I dont think thats possible anywhere.

Why is this Mexican manlet still in the news?
How many did he shoot?
>not setting high score

Kek

Attached: received_1841186869239034.png (611x672, 115K)

Man I hope she get's shot

You're literally living a lie if you don't believe America was founded on racist principles by racist men.

Enjoy your dictatorship.

Attached: DSGh3yTXcAEPufN.jpg-large.jpg (750x713, 38K)

To be fair, they were right on pretty much everything, despite the technological limitations of the time.

Attached: national iq lost due to immigration not sending their best.jpg (1920x1080, 620K)

She did't rip up the Constitution - it was a shooting target. She isn't against the Constitution or America - she simply wants to be able to attend school without being endangered by weapons of war that are too easily available in our country because of cowardly lawmakers. Bravo for her.

You dumb ass liberal Do the fucking math first off. You chances of being in a school shooting in K-12 even is over 2 million to one. Now just think that the few that do happen are only in High school and once in a great while a middle school. Now those odd are reduced a fuck load. You are more likely to get hit by lightning than get shot in school.

Now lets lok at the root of the problem. It isn't guns it's the fact that about all the shooters were bullied in school. Even that little lesbian cunt bullied the shooter in FL. She also bores some of the responsibility for the deaths.

Everyone was to busy dieing from the common cold to get shot up

basically all the dudes who fought to create the country in the first place... cause you know, the country wouldn't exist without them, or maybe Abe Lincoln who freed the niggs from the south, consider that you fucking retard.

Anyone got her nudes

>she simply wants to be able to attend school without being endangered by weapons of war
so do I, but every time I suggest we ban niggers you folks get all uppity...

Attached: st louis crime statistics race white black murder.png (802x767, 337K)

I'm sorry is that an argument? I really can't tell

face is you are more likely to get hit by lightning than get shot at school. Also the shooting might stop if bullies like her stopped bullying other kids. She as well as the others also have blood on their hands and need to take responsibility for it.

As if nobody were able to buy guns illegally. If you would want to shoot up a school, do you honestly think that the law could hinder you?

I will

The best reason for guns is they prevent the state from having a monopoly on power. Armed citizens make an effective counterbalance against tyranny.

- he didnt want to free them but it was the best bet just to shut everyone up. without arms we wouldnt have this country.

There are about 1000 handgun fatalities per rifle/shotgun fatality, why so obsessed with semi automatic rifles?

>You chances
Stopped reading right there. Pipe down, hillbilly. Leave the thinkin' to the folks who's parents aren't eachothers siblings

go back to plebbit and twitch you fucking squirt

Typical liberal. Cannot dispute facts so resort to picking out spelling errors.

quality post

Whos is this and why would it 404 it?

i want to rape her

Go to bed, Jebidiah. Your bed, not your sisters. Stop trying to fuck her

I agree. There should be a 100 IQ requirement to vote. This would eliminate the vast majority of non-white voters and make democrats unelectable on the national stage.

Give me a tl;dr on who this is and why i should give a shit about what this thing has to say about anything?