I asked my friends mom out she speaks Spanish btw and is a Mexican pawg on my life she’s thick...

I asked my friends mom out she speaks Spanish btw and is a Mexican pawg on my life she’s thick...anyways i texted her and she said this. What y’all think she’s pretty mature and I told her if she wanted to chill this week and order pizza should I make a move?

Attached: 3E0B2CAA-E293-4A7F-9513-83827659C63D.jpg (750x1110, 193K)

Tell her to fuck off back to Mexico FAIR is coming after her

Attached: 2265F315-D7A0-488A-A71B-4B0694ADC220.jpg (1068x786, 141K)

Translate that shit

Translate please

Go for it what do you really have to lose?

Translate + post pics or else 404

Las cagaste, Juanitlo

So this is what chicanos call "Spanish"
>pero y eso pk
>NOT USING THE Ñ
BUILD THE WALL

Post more I can only understand half of this shit also pic of the milf

Me : Lol I don’t want you to change on how you look at me but like I said i want to be serious.
Her: Why Is That xk
Me:Well I think your a nice person and I want to talk and get to know you better
Her: Well i dont think so your my sons friend
Me: I understand I don’t wanna get in your way but I would like a chance like I said I wanna get to know you better
Her: well talk later ok

OP : Haha I don't you want you to change how you see me but i will speak seriously

Mom : and what's that ?

OP : , I think that you're a such a friendly person and well, i wanna get to know you more.

Mom : I don't think so Juanito. You're friends with my son.

OP: I understand and i don't want to ruin leonel friendship with me. And well thrive me a chance
please ): i just wanna talk to you and get to know you.

Mom: We'll talk later okay?

OP: Whenever you would like. Should we talk tomorrow ?

Attached: image.jpg (490x350, 45K)

She’s not married guy took off on her like 15yrs ago she’s still single

How does she look OP?

OP fuck her and post vid

Bro, she's obviously trying to tell you NO, in the nicest way possible, but you keep pressing the issue. Back off before it gets any weirder. If possible.

Attached: image.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

Jesus Christ who the fuck writes like that in Spanish? What a fucking horror show.

I speak Spanish, and if you're actually serious typing like a degenerate down syndrome baby missing way too many chromosomes will get you nowhere. Cringed with every word

this is hard to watch

I second this

op, if you really wanted to fuck her, you would fix your fucking grammar, goddamn you type like a complete degenerate

This her she got some titties mane

Attached: B0BF599F-5635-49FB-BD66-7ECD2E861A74.jpg (395x474, 102K)

Go fuckyourself i barely talk Spanish’s but I tried cunt

Anyways I’m coming over next week told her if she wanted to order food and watch movies and she said that was a good idea and I’m always welcomed

post her in this thread!

Post moar fag

Not bad. Teeth are a little goofy tho

pinche pocho pendejo, tu español es horrible
>pos pos pos

OP had a better chance of he would of hit her with a RAWR!!! XD